Emirates NBD
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Emirates NBD Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates517 reviews
Network international llc , part of enbd is recommended from my side for everyone.
You will feel as you are part of a family everyone cares about work without considering long working hours as difficulties.

Were celebrating success together .

Trying to write short review .

Very good experience of handling angry merchant , or handling any matter together
ليس لديهم تفاهم ولا مناقشه ولا يسمعون اراء المواطنون
Happy to work on n Emirates NBD since 2015 up to date I’m working on n Abu Dhabi as retail Banking Officer working was n personal loan department normally i do my target in monthly basis
Not safe since a lot of staff lose their job due to covid 19
Benefits fair

Too long to finish Exit formalities

Not stable not safe

Salary is not enough at all
Overall satisfactory....working with Enbd is we feel more secure, comfortable, and overall good payables. Good atmosphere, good management, my review rating is 5/5
it's an amazing exp. to work in ENBD starting from the variety of culture and the strong training with the full support from the management all the time.. this is all aside the good benefits of salary and other benefits as "transportation- training - home loan - study loan - car loan - personal loan" all of that make the exp. there are really amazing however the work in sales environment is still stress.
Pros
transportation - loans with very low interest %
Cons
high target - no over time however you have to extend your hours to achieve the target
Great experience
Multi- cultured environment

Dynamic work culture

Fast- paced

Learning ground

Importance to self development

Trainings provided

Pros
Great team
Cons
Unstructured at times
Good Place to work as you gain experience and exposure to the market.It was a bit stressful as of the working hours capacity. The staff was friendly and helping.
I worked twice once as AM in tanfeeth ENBD as FTE but after completing my probition period my cotract along with peers were ended for no reason. I hunt job for six months on tanfeeth visa they again hire me on contract as a temp with same salary and again ended it up after 1 year and i was asked to leave.
This organization usualu hire people and once there work done they fire witimmediate effect
Work in emiratesnbd bank gives a lot of experience it's a good management all systems is digital also the company development her employees by giving training. It's successful bank
one of the best organization to work . You will get the best working culture in this bank . People are so much professional . Best place to work . I will highly recommended to work in this bank . I have my best memories in working with this bank ,Really best place to work .
Management should be okay if they know the person who manages per team. Also, racism is always present but overall the company is good with the benefits for their people.
My 8 years working experience with ENBD has helped me be a better person. It has shaped my personality as well being able to work with different nationalities having different cultures and characters. I've learned to be more patient and to listen to people's needs. Though there were times that I'd been stressed (due to sales targets) but at the end of the day, I still feel good, realizing that I was somehow able to help other people with their needs.
Be a part of respected Corporation that offers experience and
challenge with encouraging environment and competition to enhance my knowledge and to improve my career potential, willing to become associated with a Corporation in which I may work to my highest potential.
Banker for a Day is a one-day internship program
Met with branch employees to learn more about the job functions including Teller Services, Relationship Management, Business Management, Processing, and Customer Service.
My total tenure is good and my bosses and colleges are very help full and co-operative. ENBD help me to complete my dreams. I wish to join back my previous organisation again.
- Convenience time.
- Training provided.

- Good management.

- Multi-national,

- pressure and serious.

- Easy communication.

- Internal communication is up-to-date.
The company has a good culture, offers work life balance, a conducive work environment, it is keen on agile methodology and adopting new technologies.
Very good structure and easy to locate relevant templates based on the methodology employed by the projects.

Collaborative, knowledgeable peers and business partners, made the experience elevating and fun.
dont have much to say but is good organization comparing with other companies and banks but not easy to get opportunity for promotion and am not satisfying
Good organization for the people who wants to work with the teams and nice environment.You will learn new things and those who want to work in UAE I will recommend
company is open to innovation and readily adopts latest technology. I love the fact that I am a part of a team that markets reliable, high-quality products