Emirates NBD Employee Reviews

It was a friendly environment
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  SharjahSeptember 19, 2018
Emirates NBD Bank was my first workplace when I first came to UAE
Made me learn new techniques and skills .
Put me into the right path , learned new ways of how to handle the calls and the customers .
Learned most of the call center agents and skills.
racist management
Personal Banking Advisor (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 1, 2018
very racist management , no chance for development , you work very hard and instead of appreciation you will be considered as threat and the management start relocating you in many places until you resign
fun
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiAugust 20, 2018
dealing with customer inquires
selling banking products
meeting HR and managers for building banking relationships
Opening accounts for customers
sales report for day work including KPI for business loss and gain and customer engagement
Pros
dddd
Cons
eeee
Amazing experience, a brand at it's best
Head of WBG Operations, Governanance & Control (Former Employee) –  DubaiAugust 19, 2018
Worked there for a few years, thoroughly enjoyed it within the Wholesale Banking Group. Forged deep relationships with my colleagues. It was tough at times, working on various projects with challenging deliverables but through support & guidance & great camaderie, a number of deliverables was achieved. I left as felt I had done what needed to be done at that point in the organisation. Given an opportunity would love to go back and contribute once again.
Pros
strong leadership
Cons
challenging deadlines
Well established and organised
Retail banking Executive (Former Employee) –  DubaiAugust 11, 2018
I always wish to work with an organization like Emirates Nbd. The work culture and work life balance is always the best in Emirates Nbd. And also a special mention to the management team for the high class work culture.
Productive inpiring day
Telesales senior executive (Former Employee) –  DubaiAugust 11, 2018
- The day started to come on time to log 5 minutes earlier to manage the AHT and turn lead to sold products ((dial a cheque )) using the most advantage banking systems in the world with a team spirit and huddle at the beginning of the day about any update for the products and its procedures.
always the first deal of the day the hardest one ,with the time management of WFM for our breaks and AUX times ,all that makes the workload of 400 dial out calls per day easy.
the competitive atmosphere make us the 8 working hours finishes like one hour.
The culture of recognition daily and weekly and monthly made the team going the extra mile everyday.
Pros
Birthdays
The Best company to work for
Relationship Officer (Former Employee) –  DubaiAugust 1, 2018
To start with, the most amazing part of this company is it does not let you feel like you are a employee. It feels like a family. Work is good and great seniors to guide. You feel you are in safe hands.
Amazing culture, great benefits, great pay, good opportunity to learn Sales force and awesome people and management.
productive
Intern, Recruitment (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 27, 2018
very productive
good learning experience
friendly management
fun workplace
initial adjustment was difficult
too much workload
however lots of learning opportunities.
Productive and fun work place
Sr. Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJuly 23, 2018
Working over here was an experience with a support system from the entire team and management. Policy of the bank was flexible. Enjoyed working over here.
It was a good experience
Consultant (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 22, 2018
It was a great experience but looking for something different at the moment , would like to change a bit far from banking in my career to prove myself better in other areas
Pros
Job security
Cons
Work load being pushed by mangers
best product in the market
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 19, 2018
i spent less time with ENBD, but in this bank people knows how to respect girls. product is also best in market . 1 bad thing is everybody has card from Enbd . sales person has no customer .. but good bank
Professional working place balanced life
Retail Banking Executive (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 18, 2018
A fun place to work
There is always a compittitiom to get recognized
A chance to learn more about banking while employed
Traveling will be a concern since it’s far
Pros
Learning opportunities
Cons
Too far
creative and fun workplace to join
senior call center (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 7, 2018
it's a perfect environment to learn banking and marketing just the only thing that needs to be improved more is the financial benefits for the staff..
all kinds of fun during work to pull out all of treasurer we has
relationship officer (Current Employee) –  DubaiJuly 3, 2018
6- once i receive my incentive SMS
Sales officer (Current Employee) –  DubaiJune 19, 2018
9 Hours working hour
Learned about Bank policies
Management is from third party which effects
workplace culture is good
hardest part of job is job security
most enjoyable part is activities and party
Interesting workplace to intern and to learn new ideas not taught in universities
Intern (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 19, 2018
I interned in the private banking department in Emirates NBD for 3 months. I was into the field of structured products and my internship activities had a combination of finance and marketing. Not only did I gain knowledge about this investment type, but also I researched what structured products were offered by some of the biggest financial institutions and shared each information with my boss to generate ideas on what structured products ENBD can offer to clients. Also, we can reach those clients and make them understand the description of structured products by creating brochures and booklets of each product. I was in charge of creating marketing collaterals. I learned that everything you learn at a firm is not mentioned enough in universities but it is feasible for your career path. Workplace culture was decent because I would notice most employees from similar cultures would communicate in terms of teamwork and meeting clients' needs. It means that their social interaction was mostly relative to their jobs. Even though it was challenging, I did not find the internship to be extremely difficult and what I love the most was the feeling to be in the office while studying at a university. I really loved working in Emirates NBD, but I would like to pursue working in a different firm to observe new opportunities and new challenges.
Productive workplace
Assistant Product Manager - Auto Finance (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 14, 2018
Excellent organization to work for and its a great learning experience. Management is the main issue, very insensitive towards employees. Workplace can become very tense at times.
Pros
Reputable employer, great learning opportunity
Cons
No work life balance
Productive and fun place where management supports you completely
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  DubaiMay 26, 2018
Productive and fun place where management supports you completely. good work life balance. Focused on innovation and technology. Takes good care of staff
Personal opinion
Senior Relationship Banking Executive (Current Employee) –  DubaiMay 19, 2018
Very good organization to work for, I have good experience with them, I just want to develop my career to something better.

multi culture atmosphere
Excellent Place to Work
Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 15, 2018
Being a Government Owned Bank, its a good place to work in as you will have various platforms for new learning and to improvise on your existing skills