Emirates NBD
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Emirates NBD Employee Reviews

Very productive and fun place, you will always get surrounded by positive energy and great multicultural environment. The only problem is the management who some of them are promoting racist behaviour and supporting specific nationalities from their home nation.L&D Dept. Is one of the greatest dept. and team and they will always ensure that you're equipped with the resources and information/toolkit and that you're ready to cope with any situation that may arise.
Pros
Reward and recognition every quarter, transportation and, other staff engagement
Cons
Unfair promotion, no clear criteria for IJPs, as most of the time a candidate is already chosen by the manager, while the advertising is only for completion of recrucesses and showcase
Represents normal "point of contact" for many customers in their basic over-the-counter banking needs. Provides efficient service to customers including cash deposits, cash withdrawals, and currency exchange transactions. Handles other services such as customer instructions on cheque collection, funds transfer, outstanding orders, stop payments, and account inquiries. Guides customers to other points of services. Takes advantage of every opportunity to delight customers, sell the bank, and demonstrate interest in providing other services.
Pros
aaa
Cons
aaa
outstanding work place and atmosphere and management behaviour like family and on time salary medical facility for employees and their family GEM AWADRS on good performance.
At Emirates NBD, you get transformed into a professional, capable of handling any stressful day, within your stride. I was the Champion of the Cohort - Certified Associate Programme (CAP). Emirates NBD teaches you to go that extra mile and push yourself to achieve anything. The workplace culture is corporate and professional. We are like family and want to return to work every morning for a new task to be accomplished. There are challenges and the management is very helpful to accomplish these challenges. I enjoyed my work at Emirates NBD and want to go back to work again at the first instance. Its commendable how the management teaches you to handle stress and come out successful. Each day is very challenging and full of learning opportunities. I loved my work and my workplace. I have no regrets. My Typical day at work - My Manager used to travel a lot on business trips. At Hanoi he lost his ipad which was given by his children and now had an emotional touch to it. I went that extra mile to reach it to his next destination at his hotel reception which put a smile on his face. That was my achievement and honour. If he is happy business comes in better. All in all, I still would want to work with Emirates NBD at any given instance. God Bless.
Pros
Good Learning and development work place.
Cons
Was so busy with work could not find the cons.
ليس لديهم تفاهم ولا مناقشه ولا يسمعون اراء المواطنون
Network international llc , part of enbd is recommended from my side for everyone. You will feel as you are part of a family everyone cares about work without considering long working hours as difficulties. Were celebrating success together . Trying to write short review . Very good experience of handling angry merchant , or handling any matter together
Happy to work on n Emirates NBD since 2015 up to date I’m working on n Abu Dhabi as retail Banking Officer working was n personal loan department normally i do my target in monthly basis
Not safe since a lot of staff lose their job due to covid 19 Benefits fair Too long to finish Exit formalities Not stable not safe Salary is not enough at all
Overall satisfactory....working with Enbd is we feel more secure, comfortable, and overall good payables. Good atmosphere, good management, my review rating is 5/5
it's an amazing exp. to work in ENBD starting from the variety of culture and the strong training with the full support from the management all the time.. this is all aside the good benefits of salary and other benefits as "transportation- training - home loan - study loan - car loan - personal loan" all of that make the exp. there are really amazing however the work in sales environment is still stress.
Pros
transportation - loans with very low interest %
Cons
high target - no over time however you have to extend your hours to achieve the target
Great experience Multi- cultured environment Dynamic work culture Fast- paced Learning ground Importance to self development Trainings provided Thank you
Pros
Great team
Cons
Unstructured at times
Good Place to work as you gain experience and exposure to the market.It was a bit stressful as of the working hours capacity. The staff was friendly and helping.
I worked twice once as AM in tanfeeth ENBD as FTE but after completing my probition period my cotract along with peers were ended for no reason. I hunt job for six months on tanfeeth visa they again hire me on contract as a temp with same salary and again ended it up after 1 year and i was asked to leave. This organization usualu hire people and once there work done they fire witimmediate effect
Work in emiratesnbd bank gives a lot of experience it's a good management all systems is digital also the company development her employees by giving training. It's successful bank
one of the best organization to work . You will get the best working culture in this bank . People are so much professional . Best place to work . I will highly recommended to work in this bank . I have my best memories in working with this bank ,Really best place to work .
Management should be okay if they know the person who manages per team. Also, racism is always present but overall the company is good with the benefits for their people.
My 8 years working experience with ENBD has helped me be a better person. It has shaped my personality as well being able to work with different nationalities having different cultures and characters. I've learned to be more patient and to listen to people's needs. Though there were times that I'd been stressed (due to sales targets) but at the end of the day, I still feel good, realizing that I was somehow able to help other people with their needs.
Be a part of respected Corporation that offers experience and challenge with encouraging environment and competition to enhance my knowledge and to improve my career potential, willing to become associated with a Corporation in which I may work to my highest potential.
Banker for a Day is a one-day internship program Met with branch employees to learn more about the job functions including Teller Services, Relationship Management, Business Management, Processing, and Customer Service.
My total tenure is good and my bosses and colleges are very help full and co-operative. ENBD help me to complete my dreams. I wish to join back my previous organisation again.
- Convenience time. - Training provided. - Good management. - Multi-national, - pressure and serious. - Easy communication. - Internal communication is up-to-date.