Emirates NBD Employee Reviews

Productive inpiring day
Telesales senior executive (Former Employee) –  DubaiAugust 11, 2018
- The day started to come on time to log 5 minutes earlier to manage the AHT and turn lead to sold products ((dial a cheque )) using the most advantage banking systems in the world with a team spirit and huddle at the beginning of the day about any update for the products and its procedures.
always the first deal of the day the hardest one ,with the time management of WFM for our breaks and AUX times ,all that makes the workload of 400 dial out calls per day easy.
the competitive atmosphere make us the 8 working hours finishes like one hour.
The culture of recognition daily and weekly and monthly made the team going the extra mile everyday.
Pros
Birthdays
The Best company to work for
Relationship Officer (Former Employee) –  DubaiAugust 1, 2018
To start with, the most amazing part of this company is it does not let you feel like you are a employee. It feels like a family. Work is good and great seniors to guide. You feel you are in safe hands.
Amazing culture, great benefits, great pay, good opportunity to learn Sales force and awesome people and management.
Productive, Experienced and Professional workplace.
RISK AND FRAUD ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Dubai, AEDecember 8, 2018
Being working in ENBD, its a professional platform in terms of ones professional career, expertise, and career growth. a wonderful place for learning the banking process as per the market situation. the company policy leads you to mold yourself according to the latest competitive market requirement.
Pros
career and moral building
Cons
less paid as compared to job profile
Well established and organised
Retail banking Executive (Former Employee) –  DubaiAugust 11, 2018
I always wish to work with an organization like Emirates Nbd. The work culture and work life balance is always the best in Emirates Nbd. And also a special mention to the management team for the high class work culture.
learn from sales
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 16, 2018
Dear Sir
I had grade opportunity to work sales related environment with meeting different people and getting experience with different trade , making goal as a part of team , convince the customer was interesting part in sales life

Achievement of agreed premium targets individually or by the unit.
•Planning and organizing all selling activities, preparation and implementation of short term and long term plans.
•Provide excellent Customer Service to local clients.
•Provide accurate Sales records on a monthly, quarterly and also on an annual basis.
•Worked with a group of sales executives and ensure daily and monthly agreed sales targets are met and also good customer service was maintained.
•Handling of customer queries and escalating feedback/suggestions in order to prevent reputation losses.
I worked at Emirates NBD
IT Project Manager - Risk, Operation & Investment (Former Employee) –  AENovember 7, 2018
Work life balance varies on departments. Organization culture and values are good. Positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated .
Pros
Good business ethics
Cons
vibrant work space with veterans on the floor
Retail Banking Exe. Credit cards (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 9, 2018
Really I miss this place as I love to work for years there
well-structured organisation
good workplace culture
More enjoyable part of the job is rejuvenation after a cycle close with teammates
Pros
culture
Sales officer (Current Employee) –  DubaiJune 19, 2018
9 Hours working hour
Learned about Bank policies
Management is from third party which effects
workplace culture is good
hardest part of job is job security
most enjoyable part is activities and party
good bank
Business Development (Current Employee) –  DubaiOctober 30, 2018
Bank is good but few managers are not great to work with. Bank has good benefits for staffs. sales team work culture was good till last year but latest time there is some issues with team managers
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
Fun place to work
MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 4, 2018
You learn quick
Supportive management and colleagues
Alot of exposure and trainings
Quick career advancement
Salary upgrade very quick
Very understanding management
Pros
Quick career advancement
Cons
Sometimes long hours
Emirates NBD is the biggest bank in the Middle East with a staff strength of 7000.
TRAINING ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Dubai, United Arab EmiratesMarch 21, 2018
Emirates NBD strongly encouraged work-life balance and believed in giving back to the community.
A typical day at work started at 8:00 am. The team would meet at the start of the week to go through the projects and goals for the coming week.Once tasks were assigned it was the responsibility of the employee to ensure completion to the satisfaction of all the stakeholders. However should the employee need any guidance or intervention from the higher management, it was readily provided.
Teams had lunch together and a concentrated effort was made to not discuss work. Most staff finished the day at 4:00 pm. We however had the flexibility to start the day 9:00 am and finish at 5:00 pm.
Any challenges faced by the employee were overcome with the support and guidance of the higher management.
Pros
Employee discounts, Low interest rates on credit cards and loans
Productive workplace
Assistant Product Manager - Auto Finance (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 14, 2018
Excellent organization to work for and its a great learning experience. Management is the main issue, very insensitive towards employees. Workplace can become very tense at times.
Pros
Reputable employer, great learning opportunity
Cons
No work life balance
No work life balance and no advancement in the career
Consultant (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 1, 2018
No work life balance and no advancement in the career. Do not have any appraisals. The workplace culture is not so good. Need to spend long hours in the office.
Interesting workplace to intern and to learn new ideas not taught in universities
Intern (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 19, 2018
I interned in the private banking department in Emirates NBD for 3 months. I was into the field of structured products and my internship activities had a combination of finance and marketing. Not only did I gain knowledge about this investment type, but also I researched what structured products were offered by some of the biggest financial institutions and shared each information with my boss to generate ideas on what structured products ENBD can offer to clients. Also, we can reach those clients and make them understand the description of structured products by creating brochures and booklets of each product. I was in charge of creating marketing collaterals. I learned that everything you learn at a firm is not mentioned enough in universities but it is feasible for your career path. Workplace culture was decent because I would notice most employees from similar cultures would communicate in terms of teamwork and meeting clients' needs. It means that their social interaction was mostly relative to their jobs. Even though it was challenging, I did not find the internship to be extremely difficult and what I love the most was the feeling to be in the office while studying at a university. I really loved working in Emirates NBD, but I would like to pursue working in a different firm to observe new opportunities and new challenges.
Productive and fun place where management supports you completely
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  DubaiMay 26, 2018
Productive and fun place where management supports you completely. good work life balance. Focused on innovation and technology. Takes good care of staff
The company is such a good place to work with.
PHONE BANKING ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 25, 2018
Emirates NBD has been good company to worth with.They give good salary and benefits to everyone. They offer different departments where you can join. I am happy to say i was once an employee of this company.
Pros
Free transport
Personal opinion
Senior Relationship Banking Executive (Current Employee) –  DubaiMay 19, 2018
Very good organization to work for, I have good experience with them, I just want to develop my career to something better.

multi culture atmosphere
Best environment to Start your Career
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 22, 2018
Attend a small meeting
Do follow ups and calls
Go for visits and cold calls
Fill applications and submit
Every month new contest
Fun activities on all weekends
Pros
Great office management and environment
Cons
Log hours
Journey in EmirTes NBd
Senior corporate processor (Current Employee) –  DubaiOctober 16, 2018
Im blassed to be one of Emirtes NbD staff , as its a Very big bank in middle east . And to be part of emirTes nbd team member that will let you be more experience persone and definitely will growth in your work career
It's very good bank
Sr.Relationship Officer (Former Employee) –  Dubai UAEOctober 23, 2018
It's very good bank ,number of branches,number of CDM Machines, very nice environment to work ,very good salary would be provided , very good support from back office ,HR department is very good