Yes, I believe they did check background even from home country.
Didn't take them too long to do that.
They normally ask the contact person of your last employer and it does not take much time
They do background checks as it's into the financial industry, however its hassle-free for the applicant as the on-boarding team is competent enough.
Post employment. 1st 4 weeks
- How are the working hours at Emirates NBD?6 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Emirates NBD?5 people answered
- How are working hours?3 people answered
- I am a former staff of emirates nbd call center-sales dept for 9 years but finally left for about mo…3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Emirates NBD?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Emirates NBD?3 people answered
- What does it take to work in NBD?2 people answered
- What is the salary for cashier and accountant2 people answered
- What is the Emirates NBD employee discount?2 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Emirates NBD?2 people answered