Emerson
Information from Emerson:

Emerson Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates42 reviews
Mixed reviews
Good salary and benefits, job insecurity, lack of knowledgeable people in key positions, commuting distance, lack of team spirit, competitive teams, no career progression.
a good company in a life journey makes the way seem shorter.
In one word a good company in a life journey makes the way seem shorter. And very productive and friendly work place ,colleges ,most important they prefer always safety to employees at all there is no compramise
Emerson is a great place to work and Build your career
I start my career in Emerson and the exposure and technological Advancement I gain there was enormous . My 8+ years experience Helped me to shape my career in the way I wish to be
Great Workplace with great leadership and vision
Loved the Management and learnt a lot surrounded by amazing people who are great leaders and have a sense of social responsibility. Great work culture and each individual 's contribution is valued and recognized.
Even the long hours were enjoyable, when the job called for it occasionally.
Great company with Excellent Management
Well Established Company
Good company to work with.

Nice work Exposure along with work balance

Great Managers and Leadership

Well Defined DOA for every Business Unit
productive workplace
very good company for professional. Quality and job satisfaction is always present. Opportunity to expand your career growth. Friendly atmosphere. Keeps you energetic.
Pros
Free lunch
i have never worked for this company
never worked for this company im not sure why indeed is asking me to post some review here which is a bit off maybe its an automated system where in users need to post more review about the companies they worked for
Best place to work at...
Emerson Automation Solutions is a great place to work and grow with plenty of leadership opportunities available. The work culture requires one to be a team player and this made the job much simpler and was the best part of the job.

Emerson provides the sales team with clear tools and product team support to achieve their goals. There are plenty of trainings and product launches as Emerson is a leader in the field who believes in innovation.

Annual Sales targets make work- personal life management easier for the sales team.
Pros
Great Management, Clear and achievable targets, plenty of growth opportunities
cricket table tennis and all othere sports
currently I am happy with my job but need to change some thing in my life to grow so I am look new change and this company basically Critical services provided to public and both professional and dedicated staff execute daily tasks required to provide high quality of service.good
Pros
Highly skilled, collaborative, creative and dedicated staff
Cons
Advancement oppportunities
Qa/qc engineer
Am work in emerson last 6.1 year.still making good quality of valve give to customers. Make it new different quality control process in working activities.
Enjoying the Work with freedom
- good work culture i feel in all my professional life
- Freedom at work, can free to enter and learn the things in other departments as well

- Good team work, very dedicated team members giving spirit to work with and work for team
A very good company
Nice place to work and develop yourself. People are friendly and helpful. Sales oriented company so the work culture is accordingly focused. Sometimes work is too much. One has to work after office hours but may not require to stay at the office.
Pros
Free working hours
Cons
Sometimes the work stretches
highly professional
Working atmosphere it is very good, in managerial level they are giving full support and inspired. giving good training, over all its very good company.
Pros
free food available for all staff
Cons
as normal working hours
Productive and Family culture
My day would start with review of agreements and compliance with the company rules and regulations until lunch time. Then meeting with managements and internal customers to review red flags and align priorities.
The hardest part is to convince the sales team not to compromise some important red flags just to boost sales.

The most enjoyable part of the day was coffee break with colleagues and management team.
fun workplace
Management is too strict, learnt new software's, they had mix culture work relationships. No discrimination. Nice Company working on visa for clients was enjoyable part came to know lot government rules, visa restrictions etc.
Pros
Free Lunches, Transportation provided
Cons
too strict
Freindly environment, happy to work good facilities
good management
mix cultures

annual party's

hard work while closing month ends

daily & weekly meetings about work process and clarifying fixing issues.
Extremely affable employees with open door policy
Everyday during my Internship in Emerson was a unique experience, with great and challenging tasks. The work culture and overall management would be something every organisation aspires to have.
Première expérience dans la gestion de projet
Un environnement international et formateur. Une expérience riche en savoir dans le domaine pharmaceutique.
Great Place to work !
Work time flexibility.
Good Atmosphere to work.

Strict Reporting Deadlines.

Long-Serving Management provides a sense of continuity and stability in company direction.

New Talent voice heard and opportunities provided.
Pros
Good Leadership and Amazing Workplace culture.
Cons
Complex Organization which takes a while to adapt to., Less Governance and enforcement of Company rules and Policies.
A profile that kept me gripped to my day-to-day work
Challenging profile involving Planning and Buying components required for the daily maintenance schedule at the Shop Floor. Liasing between Customers, Suppliers and the Shop Floor team was very interactive and gave me an opportunity to learn the aspects of Logistics and Supply Chain in a business.
Pros
Greay multi-cultural work place
Cons
Total job insecurity
Fun place to work with
Exciting place to work in and the team was small and growing and hungry for business.
There is a lot of good educated employees who are willing to learn and grow.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Effected drastically with the economy
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emerson. Our community is ready to answer.