EMAAR Management reviews

Enjoyable. Productive, Hard Work but it's Fun
Junior Sous Chef (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 4, 2018
Busy Everyday, Function almost everyday
I've learned to handle and motivate a team
The Management is very supportive
Hardest part of the job is when somebody got sick/absent
Pros
Free Meal, Free Accommodation, Free Transportation, Discounts
Cons
1 hour break, Health Care, Free Two-Way Plane Ticket, Service Charge
Good placd to work in.
Food and Beverage Associate (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 22, 2017
Good place to work in unfortunately due to massive staff gorwth on employee is very slow promotions would be favorable to the people who came first. And we have to consider that.
Pros
Free meals accomodation and transportation
Great Work Culture
Talent Acquisition Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 31, 2017
Great Management, Fun Atmosphere. Pay was excellent, and They provide a healthy office environment. I was lucky enough to work for such company that believe in it's employees.
Emaar is good but not for everyone
Senior .Net Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dubai, AEMay 30, 2017
Emaar is a big giant, they have good benefits for permanent employees but job security is none, they can fire anyone they want at any moment, their office timing is very unfair and there is no schedule of anything. You cannot have a stable life at emaar. They love to hire white people and hate to provide benefits to asians. I have felt fake work pressures and most of the managers are good in buttering their seniors and can punish you for their mistakes.
emaar
sale excutive (Former Employee) –  DubaiMarch 8, 2017
1. learned more about multi culture and different approach to different people
2. managements are very helpful
3. we have a very great team and each an every one of the team member play as team
4. when is end month and the pressure from the managements due to budget
5. when we go out for event where we meet new clients.
A productive and fun workplace with professionals and great services to guests.
WAITER (Current Employee) –  DubaiMarch 8, 2016
My typical day at work as a Waiter, I go to work early, check the setup to make sure all are set for service. Asking from the Chef the specials of the day and making sure i attend to the guest by taking their orders and answering to their questions to ensure that they all are satisfied with my service and should leave happily knowing they
will come back next time.

I have learned a lot thanks to my interactions with various guest from different part of the world. Some are easy going while some are complicated. Dealing with them every day has given me solutions to
satisfy them without any problem.

Our management team is just the best for they are professionals and with a lot of experience. working with professionals keeps the job easy going.

My co-workers are all good team players and have a great knowledge for work with makes us all work without problems, also since i have being working with people from different part of the world for long, has made me to know how to live and deal with them differently.

The hardest part of my job is all about trying to satisfy the guest since the guest is like always right. This makes it difficult trying to satisfy some of them without hurting them. Thanks to my experience is no longer a problem for i have had solutions to their problems and questions.

The most enjoyable part of my job is attending to a guest and seeing him or her going with a smile on the face.
Pros
Good accommodation, Good working environment, Insurance.
Cons
All is well i just want to follow my dream job.
Good Company
Senior Social Media Executive (Current Employee) –  DubaiMarch 2, 2016
It is a good company.
good atmosphere and the management is great.
Everything is planned well.
I enjoy working there. the job is not hard. and the colleagues are great. we have good teamwork.
Great place where ones knowledge and skills grow fast
Customer Service/Guest Associate (Current Employee) –  DubaiNovember 9, 2015
Day of work is relaxing due to the work environment

I have learnt about interacting and knowing more about different cultures and nationalities.

The management is very good

Co- workers are friendly and welcoming

Language barrier is challenging it being a tourist side and all nationalities globally visiting

Offering the best customer service to the guest and seen how happy they are with your service is the most enjoyable part.
Pros
Staff parties, staff recognition
Cons
Long Hours.
quite busy
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DUApril 28, 2015
day quiet as the customers come in one by one, I learned to be a perfectionist, management so caring about staff, my co workers so friendly, hardest job is dealing with a difficult customer, most enjoyable was lunch time.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
some times long hours
pool tables and swimming
Room attendant(Housekeeping) (Former Employee) –  dubai downtownJuly 26, 2014
at work we did briefing in the morning to boost our day.
i learned a lot about hospitality and guest needs.
the management team were friendly in a work manner.
my co worker were the best but we made our self by teamwork to strenghthen our weakeness.
hardest part was the rush rooms but still we manage to keep the hotel quality.
best part was always learn being the best.
Pros
free lunches trips and gifts
Cons
9hours
Multi-cultural surorundings
Events Executive (Current Employee) –  DubaiDecember 1, 2013
Working for Emaar are daily novelties. Especially in my position as Events Executive. I deal with different clients and suppliers frequently which allow me to expand my knowledge and database.
a place where i learnt life. communicating with people of different opinions. funfilled environment.
guest service associate (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DUSeptember 3, 2013
i really enjoy working here. this job has supported me financially to do my education in my own expenses. by that i've been a help to my parents. tention-less and enjoyment is all that i leant and am experiencing in this job. i love my colleques, each and every person has contributed alot in my growth in this company. the management has been a vast support. this being my first career is lovely and motivational. i'm still able to work with the same energy from the very day i joined till date.i conclude by saying'this is just not a job but a family to me'.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long hours(24hrs)
enjoy working with the gaming training,, like product knowledge
outlet cashier (Current Employee) –  dubaiAugust 2, 2012
9 ours working a day, i am learning how to deal with the guest, like how to handle a difficult situation, management are always supportive with the staff regarding to all problem that we are facing with the guest, they are teaching us how to handle them so we can do and solve it on our own, our co workers are there always to help us when we are on busy time, the hardest part of my job is when the guest ant handle it are so drunk and they are not listening at all to you, and you have to call your manager to speak to them cause you cant handle it anymore. the most enjoyable part is when all the staff is doing a training with a games and when your guest is so happy with your service and they keep coming back and looking for you to serve them again..
Pros
free meal everyday
Cons
healthcare, breaks, fun games