EMAAR

EMAAR Employee Reviews

The working environment is very casual and relaxed. The management and staff are very helpful and easy to work with. Starting from the interview the manager created a very friendly and relaxed environment making it easy for candidate to be confident and to get stressed or nervous.The throughout journey with this company was very knowledgeable and innovative.
I really enjoyed working with them. Staffs are friendly. Each day i captured new things as in i got so many chance to meet new people. Management is very supportive as well.
Have to be on top of everything 24/7. Re-Occurrence of Unexpected expenses. Multi-tasking was fun here. Time flies while working here. Living close to office/work location is a must, to avoid wasting time on travelling.
Overall work culture is good, benefits provided to the employees are good. However there is no job security, anytime they can call you over the phone to remove you.
It keeps your employees energetic and active at the same time. Plus it gives them an opportunity to relax in a complex work environment. Employers should practice more about giving facilities to the staff.
Good fun classy a typically good enviornment focussing on productive ness and work culture of the people around. Quality and safety is atmost important here.
Excellent company to work with. Multitude tasking with great opportunity to learn new things. Fast paced environment to exert your full potential to achieve organizational goals.
I have to be honest with everyone regarding all of Omar's benefits and culture and regulations please be noted that it's for only leaders and whoever wants to be leader
I don’t like them because they are given a lot of moneys only to mangment not to us about food almost the same food every day about accommodation 3 in on room small
Worst management .they treat the people very badly.poeple are not happy.and the salary is not good.management always irritates the people.there is no emergencies providing.its like a fake company
The best company in Dubai! I mean it! I'm so happy to be a part of Emaar family for 2 years and hope more years to come. Highly recommended place to work.
Pros
You will learn a lot every single day, amazing management, well-paid job, great benefits compare to another companies in the field, valued experience
Cons
Sometimes you might be so busy, so you will stay longer hours at work, however the achievement of your team will compensate it.
they need high quality for the work along with fast progress and to comply hundred percent with the specifications, there is progress meeting every week to monitor for the progress and quality but in the end, the work is very nice because you are achieved your planned target
The work environment is very professional and productive. There is a clear path of company goals and objective with a specific KPIs for all employees.
I've been into this company since 2014 and I have learned a lot of things especially with the culture around the company. The work itself teaches me how to be a strong leader in my colleagues and mainly considering the work environment was very convenient and safe to work with. I do recommend this company for the best reference because because they gave me an opportunity to be a part of them.
Working on EMAAR project has helped me to improve my knowledge of QHSE more. With various MEP and cleaning work going on day to day, it is very impossible to remain the same.
Excellent for business development and BOT projects. good managerial skills and comfortable environment. Good for international regional marketings. Great!
I am working emaar good company and very nice all managment all faciliti all staf good good accoumodassion Good trsnspotion Good food dubai very good company And good salary good bouns
working in Emaar allows me to work smarter and be more productive as we work in a very competitive market furthermore I got a big experience in the real estate market in Dubai
Every 6 monthes is turnovers no stability changed CEO every 12 monthes. HR has zero feedback your employment contract is stated they can terminate without cause
Very professional company, worked there as a guest service associate, the contract was only for 1 year, but this 1 year learned a lot of skills,customer service needs, and a lot of fun with the colleagues as everyone is very helpful.
Good environment to work. HR are supportive. Offer educative trainning and care for staff. Salary health benefits are good and on time. No increament in salary even after a long ime in service
Pros
health insuarance
Cons
No increament in salary