Dusk Tourism

Dusk Tourism Pay & Benefits reviews

United Arab Emirates122 reviews
Dusk tourism is a company that deals wirh Uae Visa and visa change. It is a competitive business employees have to work smart to outwit competitors. A healthy culture of team work and good management enables employees perform well and productively. Salary payments and incentives are done in time emplooyees don't face financial constraints.
Pros
Transparency in cash handling.
Cons
Fraudulent activities not allowed.
Amazing training opportunities,

Good work life balance but get driven by project as like any other consulting co.

Good experience, good salary, good gear
Great work/home life balance, benefits willing to invest in new grads

Lots of very smart people, lots of technical capability, lots of innovation, room to grow
Lots of opportunities to learn and grow, no micro management, competitive salary and benefits, stability

Flexibility and career development

Good benefits, environment, and job security for young employees
Job security for younger generation. Good work life balance
Good company culture and helpful for career progression

Great colleagues, good compensation, benefits, interesting work
Dusk Tourism is a very good company to work in the Visa Services. There is a huge scope of learning and working .

The job security is also good and the business is well-managed.
They take care of their employees and provide various benefits and bonuses I've not seen with any other company."

The job security is also good and the business is well-managed.
It is a good place to work and learn grow yourself fast. Senior colleagues are very cooperative.

Amazing culture, great benefits, great pay, good opportunity to learn and awesome people and management.
Friendly staff, great campus, good career planning and employee benefits.
Still a great place to work. A lot of opportunities to learn new skills and move around the company internally. I learned enough to launch a sales career having no experience coming in, the "culture"'/benefits/perks were unbeatable. I really enjoyed the actual day to day of what I did in working with clients and selling a good product. Also the training was really strong and thorough.
Friendly staff, good career planning and employee benefits. Challenging work with experienced support crew, seeing product development from beginning to end, understanding the impact that the company is making to the world.
Good supportive management team and good working atmosphere , well growthed company.
On time salary, good benefits and sales commission.
No work pressure.
Its a great place to work. I really enjoy every day that i go to work .i really like the office and the people within it. Good and supportive management team. Good working environment. Its my pleasure to be a part of dusk tourism.
Pros
Salary on time and feel free to work
Worked with This company for 6 months now and so far so good.
Salary is on time and the team is very Helpful. i Enjoy working here Though sometimes the working Hours are longer than 8 upto 9 hrs. Everything else is okay as far as i am concerned.
Pros
Salary on Time
Cons
None so Far
Family Lunch every Thursday and Birthday Celebrations for every employee. it is the best culture that i liked about the company. Salary is on Time. I would Recommend the company
Cons
Strict Timing, Strict Targets
Dear all I'm the previous employee in this company, this is very lower level company, Never this company paid your Full salary, always they hiring staff, everyday there is interview but never they will process your visa, They will use your valuable time and make your pocket empty, specially management very bad in this company, unprofessional management and unprofessional company.no holiday,no pay,
Pros
Nothing free, if they get your small mistake management will make big issue they did diduct your salary
Cons
No fix timing, long hours duty with full of stress
The management and the working environment is very good. They support everyone to grow and push us to our limits and everyone is very helpful. I learn a lot of techniques and ways to improve not just myself but also my selling abilities through regular coaching. Our daily works is very productive, with pressure just like in any sales company but the support we receives helps us.
Pros
Friendly environment, learning new things everyday, good salary. The staff and the management are amazing.
Cons
Over time without paying, working during holidays
Dusk tourism is a well reputed company , well know as per services. The employees are so friendly. In fact working as family is what amaze me most.Management also very friendly to employees. its simply a place to be.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short hours
To start with, the most amazing part of this company is it does not let you feel like you are a employee. It feels like a family. Work is good and the boss and managers are very helpful and supportive. You feel you are in safe hands.
Pros
Weekly Incentives, Benefits
Cons
There is no con with this company. Everything is just great
With this company, you’ll definitely get good value of your money. Kudos to the very nice and accomodating and delightful staffs of Dusk tours!!Excellent service and Fast Visa approval!
Pros
Salary on time + Commission
Cons
Outdoor Work Overtime, Working on Holidays
The workplace and management is good, you'll grow as an individual. You will work and enjoy at the same time with this company. Everybody is supporting each other and friendly, regardless of the nationality, everyone is helping each other.
Pros
Cool workplace