Dusit Thani Dubai Employee Reviews

Flexible working hours
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Dubai International Financial CenterFebruary 22, 2019
Was not planning to stay for more than 2yrs but as time went by it began to feel like home and thats why I stayed for 6yrs untill it felt that I needed to grow careerwise
Dusit
Assistant Training Manager (Current Employee) –  DubaiNovember 18, 2018
The Salary paid is very less. Work environment is good but the salary is very very less. The accomodation and food provided is really good and well taken care.
family away from home
Financial Controller (Former Employee) –  DubaiAugust 1, 2018
Dusit Thani Dubai was a family away from home. The company makes sure that employees feel they are valued through constant interaction not only by the HR dept but direct to the GM. Staff activities are held at regular intervals and each nationality's independence day is celebrated at the staff cafeteria.
Pros
free duty meals and transportation, good compensation package and benefits
Cons
productive and positive in work field
Room attendent (Current Employee) –  zayed road dubaiJanuary 8, 2017
Happy to work with the Dusit Thani Dubai. Learned many things how to handle the things while we are in down situation. Every one will be feel free to socialise with us.
I have good friends
Asst. HR Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 23, 2016
My human resources knowledge came from complete exposure from all of its section. I am proud to say that I am able to run the department with confidence in the absence of the Head.
Pros
they provide everything to colleagues
Cons
less manning
beautiful vew with open air at top of bulding
Bar Waiter (Current Employee) –  dubaiJuly 3, 2016
nice Asian culture thai way of the life creative reliable friendly team working .family environment and center location of dubai
Creativity, Reliable, Friendly, Teamwork
Bartender/Waiter (Current Employee) –  DubaiMay 7, 2016
I so much thankful to be part of dusit thani dubai as i learned a lot especially in the sequence of service and giving me chance to work in the bar which i really appreciate the most as i'd never expect that working in the bar will be my comfort zone after all of my work experienced, working in the bar is what i love the most.
Productive and full of culture and Win Win opportunities
F & B Beverages Supervisor (Current Employee) –  DubaiMay 3, 2016
The management are amazing they really support and relied in every staff, and I leaned a lot of positive attributes from my co-worker they really support me in every aspect that can develop my career and also enjoyed working together facing every individual with different personality and that's the great challenge we face however we consider this as our inspiration,
iam self motive person,my work is immpressed by team co workers
laundry incharge (Current Employee) –  u.a.eJuly 28, 2012
i will go beyand of my call of duty,iearned many things in proffestionaly,personaly,my management is support forme i also support for them,iam friendly with my co workers iam work as rollmodel of every one,iany complaints,mistake done by anybody iwill voulentry invole and solve the problem
Pros
jim, all play thing &play ground
Cons
1 hour break, insurence, medicalfacilities