Dubai Parks and Resorts Pay & Benefits reviews

You never Know when you will get termination and salary cut
Very Strong Worker (Former Employee) –  EverywhereSeptember 5, 2019
At any time t Termination can be happen to you specially if you are low grade and salary cut

The one thing am thankful for is getting Multiple experience in one place
Pros
You will gain Multiple experience in one place
Cons
Job uncertainity
fun place but not worth it
Ride Attendant/Team leader-Rides and Attractions (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 13, 2019
Place is nice but salary is not worth it.Most of the pre opening staff resign already..its good only if you are in higgher position at least you will have reason to stay there
Nice place to work
Attraction attendant (Current Employee) –  DubaiApril 7, 2019
Need patience for the Dates of the Salary. The man power needs to inlarge so it wont affect to the Operations. That is the most important thing. Cooperation and communications from the HR needs to improve aswell.
procedure and work place with good working facilities
Traffic marshal/ Customer Care Services (Former Employee) –  DubaiApril 5, 2019
there is a healthy and safe working culture, management is great, on fridays the most busy days of the week we usually witness or recieve a lot of guest.
Pros
free lunch
Don't work there
Entertainment performer (Former Employee) –  MotiongateMarch 23, 2019
My worst experience ever, worst hr, worst management at all, worst salaries, they steel money from salaries, no benefits, no safety, accommodation like a jail with stupid rules... Stuff meals are very bad no chance to grow up in your career with them, no chance to learn anything because they are stupid and the management doesn't have any experience at all, above all of that they gonna terminate you any time without notice and without reason.
Simply don't work there
Pros
Very bad
Cons
Very bad
Productive and fun environment
Senior Tech (Former Employee) –  Dubai,UAEMarch 11, 2019
Enjoy your work there. Management will give you time for fill comfort in your job & accommodation is a same like 4star there also transportation is very good.
fun and enjoyable work place and the culture is diverse
Customer service/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 29, 2019
Fun and productive
To work with different nationalities
The management is great
The culture is diverse
Interacting with guest was my best thing at work
Pros
free lunch
Cons
non
Very Nice place to work , Fun Environment
Admission Attendant and Legobase operator (Current Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 15, 2019
Lego land is very Nice place to work. we will feel like you are in your home country because you will spend more time with a family because its family theme park. but sometime is bit difficult to handle some guest complaint but overall its very nice.
Pros
free food, Accomodations transport Insurance 100%
Cons
Outdoor Duty
Productive and fun work place.
Financial Accountant (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 7, 2019
Culture at work place was good, and management was good and supportive during the hard time at the work, there is not such hard time faced at work place only travelling for one hr was the hard time.
Pros
Free breakfast and Lunch
Cons
Nil
Fun place for work.
Admissions attendant (Current Employee) –  LEGOLAND DuaiDecember 22, 2018
Work with this company is very good. They have nice benefit if compare with other companies, I learn how to make my self more creative and fast growing in any company. I gained here in different department cross training which is very good for me. In this company they are very respect full for all nationality and their culture. Management they are treating with all nationality equally.
They have different training session.
I love to work with this company and management
The most enjoyable part of my job is to having a fun with kids and guest. I feel i am working in a family environment so like that i can manage my work life with home life.
Pros
Free food, free transportation, free medical, free annual ticket
Cons
9 Hour in a day.
Experience amazing
Empowering us
Training us monthly
Experience Amazing
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  DubaiNovember 9, 2018
Woked here for three years and had a growth in a span of a year. If you put in the time and work definely you'll see the fruits,. working in a theme park can be preety hectic at times but you gotta love it.
Pros
Accomodations are perfect
workplace fun
Executive Sous Chef (Former Employee) –  dubai - jabal aliSeptember 28, 2018
I am reporting to the Executive Chef, Managing 73 staff all levels, I am in charge of 6 different kitchens.
Job Discerption

• Provide assistance to executive chef in all ramifications
• Oversee kitchen operations, which must be done in accordance with the organization’s standards
• Update the work schedule to be assigned to each cook.
• Ensure junior chefs adhere strictly to recipe review program of the organization
• Apply on daily basis the Culinary Check List designed by the restaurant to correct any food preparation error and to monitor processes involved in such food preparation
• Attach recipe review and culinary check list to culinary package for management reviews
• Properly monitor cooks’ working hours, note those who are punctual and those who work overtime to mark them out for the appropriate compensation
• Ensure proper storage of fresh products and other food items
• Supervise junior chefs, relying on knowledge acquired over the years and in line with policies of the organization
• Provide the all-important training to newly recruited cooks and take note of how they progress
• Maintain consistency and quality in food taste in line with photos and recipes made available by the organization’s management
• Communicate with the Provision section daily, ensuring perishable items are used up timely enough
• Carry out consistent check up of coolers to ensure unexpected shortage is avoided
• Provide food requisitions daily to the provision office to ensure adequate provisions are made for next day’s cooking
Pros
free food, free fun, allowance
Cons
nothing
one of my best job experiences
Document Controller (Former Employee) –  jabel Ali, DubaiAugust 18, 2018
my everyday routine as document controller is to prepare documents for submission, updated logs and many more. most important thing i learned is i know how to work with different nationalitie and how to deal with their culture, regarding my job, i learned everything about MS Word and Excel and how to files documents electronic or even hard copy. Our management is very good for giving us all benefits as per UAE rules.Working place is good except travelling from abu dhabi to dubai everyday, but thats not a big deal. Hardest part of the job is when we finished our project in Bollywood park, our company were had to remove some staffs because there is no projects lined up in our company and im one of them. the most enjoyable part of my job is when im dealing with our consultants regarding documents and coordinating with them because its enjoyable for me to talk and deal with other peoples and different nationalities.
Pros
free lunch, transportation service and accommodation
Cons
9 hrs, including lunch break
Productive fun work place
Attractions Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dubai UAEJuly 6, 2018
It was great working in this company I was the pre opening team , teaching guiding , coaching, making the schedule, planning teams development, arranging their working hours, arranging vacations . It is a great place multi cultural family full of excitement
Pros
Free lunches, accommodation and transportation
Cons
Long hours with two days off
Lots of fun at work while dealing with the guests especially kids
F & B ATTENDANT (Current Employee) –  DubaiMay 16, 2018
Working at LEGOLAND Dubai is really nice and to be part of the company is a privilege, I learned a lot and keep on learning thru my colleagues and superior. It is a place also where you can work while enjoying.
benefits
Cons
management
Fun place , especially with understanding team
Attractions Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Plam Jebel AliMarch 11, 2018
It was really fun and honour been worked as one of the pioneers of Dubai Parks and Resorts as we were normally address '' Amazers" its really an amazing place to relax and have fun.
Pros
Breakfast and Lunch at office and one cash meal.
Cons
short break before the lunch break, good insurance medical and yearly ticket fare

Comment – March 13, 2018

_ Pre opening good management - team leads that worked tirelessly are fired without genuine reasons.

Comment – March 13, 2018

But the current management is quite unprofessional and full of injustice to their workers especially the pre opening team that contributed immensely to the growth of the park.

Such a unique project with such a poor and unprofessional management
Attendant (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 10, 2018
Pluses:
- transport:
- transport to work very well organised and on time, comfortable buses;
- transport to Ibn Battuta mall, supermarkets nearby etc.
- Cultural and religion diversity
- Salary always on time
- Benefits: flight allowance, meal allowance etc.

Minuses:
- Most fields of management starting from top.
- 'Very' free zone.
- Very low quality of the staff.
- Accommodation
- Cafeteria is disaster!
- Seems like the company does not really respect and care about own staff.
Nice place to be as one gets to learn alot within a short span and gain alot of experience
Admissions Team leader (Current Employee) –  DubaiNovember 6, 2017
What i have learnt. > I have learnt alot interms of how to deal with customer's professionally on the phone, working as a call center, interacting with different guest and ensuring guest complaints are tacked and solutions achieved as well as being a team leader at work.

Management: The management is really nice
Workplace Culture: Exposed to different cultures since the company has given privileges to different nationalities.

Hardest part of the Job: Dealing with challenging customers with guest complaints everyday which though at the end of the day boosts my experience.

Enjoyable part of the Job: Learning new things everyday.
Pros
Provide food, transport and accomodation
Cons
Salary and Experience
fun workplace
commis chef (Current Employee) –  DubaiNovember 1, 2017
a very good place to visit and to work for the staff.
A very friendly environment.
Provides good facilities and salary.
Gets to learn many more things from friends and seniors.
Pros
lunch and dinner provided at company canteen.
Cons
10 hrs