Dubai Parks and Resorts Employee Reviews

fun place but not worth it
Ride Attendant/Team leader-Rides and Attractions (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 13, 2019
Place is nice but salary is not worth it.Most of the pre opening staff resign already..its good only if you are in higgher position at least you will have reason to stay there
Nice place to work
Attraction attendant (Current Employee) –  DubaiApril 7, 2019
Need patience for the Dates of the Salary. The man power needs to inlarge so it wont affect to the Operations. That is the most important thing. Cooperation and communications from the HR needs to improve aswell.
procedure and work place with good working facilities
Traffic marshal/ Customer Care Services (Former Employee) –  DubaiApril 5, 2019
there is a healthy and safe working culture, management is great, on fridays the most busy days of the week we usually witness or recieve a lot of guest.
Pros
free lunch
perfect work place
Admin Assistant / Customer services (Former Employee) –  DubaiMarch 29, 2019
opened to career transformation , a days work was good , with good team work from the transport office , the culture was multi national with so many interactive activities, work was so perfect with no workload
Pros
enjoyed free company tickets
Cons
busy during public holidays
Don't work there
Entertainment performer (Former Employee) –  MotiongateMarch 23, 2019
My worst experience ever, worst hr, worst management at all, worst salaries, they steel money from salaries, no benefits, no safety, accommodation like a jail with stupid rules... Stuff meals are very bad no chance to grow up in your career with them, no chance to learn anything because they are stupid and the management doesn't have any experience at all, above all of that they gonna terminate you any time without notice and without reason.
Simply don't work there
Pros
Very bad
Cons
Very bad
dubai park and resorts
Chef Culinary Team Leader (Former Employee) –  palmjebaliMarch 14, 2019
i am always smart work and what ever my responsibility always positive i can work any types of kitchen i am be care of my about task . and i am always learning new things .
Great team to work with
Senior Officer (Former Employee) –  DubaiMarch 13, 2019
Loved my time there at the Parks. However that was predominately due to a good team and head of department.

Learn't a lot during the tenure over there. Made great friends and contacts. Developed as a person.

There was never a day that I didn't feel like going to work.
Productive and fun environment
Senior Tech (Former Employee) –  Dubai,UAEMarch 11, 2019
Enjoy your work there. Management will give you time for fill comfort in your job & accommodation is a same like 4star there also transportation is very good.
Play room in accommodation and prayer room in each building
Team leader (Current Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 24, 2019
Very happy to part of this company and staff, Very Fun at work place because of a themed park. We get all park ticket .Concert every week. which add more fun to your life
Pros
Free park access with family tickets
Cons
Job Security
fun and enjoyable work place and the culture is diverse
Customer service/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 29, 2019
Fun and productive
To work with different nationalities
The management is great
The culture is diverse
Interacting with guest was my best thing at work
Pros
free lunch
Cons
non
Fun place to work in especially watching kids play with the Legos
Admission Team leader (Former Employee) –  Dubai Free ZoneJanuary 17, 2019
Legoland is a place to be for those searching for a good job because most often you get paid for having fun, what I mean is staffs usually have a fun-filled day due to the nature of the job. meeting and playing with kids coming from all around the world.
Nevertheless, meeting and making sure to serve and satisfy over 3000 guests on a daily basis isn't an easy task but it is worth it.
The management team is a good one as they strive to see their staffs happy.i have never enjoyed working in a team as much as I did enjoy my team in Legoland, united and helpful to one another.
since Legoland is an outdoor park, working in the sun especially during summer is not easy as the weather is quite cruel.
lastly, the most enjoyable part of my job was giving at least 60 hi-fives a day to kids visiting the park.
Pros
yearly bonuses, staff tickets to visit affiliate parks, dining and shopping discounts
Very Nice place to work , Fun Environment
Admission Attendant and Legobase operator (Current Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 15, 2019
Lego land is very Nice place to work. we will feel like you are in your home country because you will spend more time with a family because its family theme park. but sometime is bit difficult to handle some guest complaint but overall its very nice.
Pros
free food, Accomodations transport Insurance 100%
Cons
Outdoor Duty
Productive and fun work place.
Financial Accountant (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 7, 2019
Culture at work place was good, and management was good and supportive during the hard time at the work, there is not such hard time faced at work place only travelling for one hr was the hard time.
Pros
Free breakfast and Lunch
Cons
Nil
Fun place for work.
Admissions attendant (Current Employee) –  LEGOLAND DuaiDecember 22, 2018
Work with this company is very good. They have nice benefit if compare with other companies, I learn how to make my self more creative and fast growing in any company. I gained here in different department cross training which is very good for me. In this company they are very respect full for all nationality and their culture. Management they are treating with all nationality equally.
They have different training session.
I love to work with this company and management
The most enjoyable part of my job is to having a fun with kids and guest. I feel i am working in a family environment so like that i can manage my work life with home life.
Pros
Free food, free transportation, free medical, free annual ticket
Cons
9 Hour in a day.
Experience amazing
Empowering us
Training us monthly
Experience Amazing
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  DubaiNovember 9, 2018
Woked here for three years and had a growth in a span of a year. If you put in the time and work definely you'll see the fruits,. working in a theme park can be preety hectic at times but you gotta love it.
Pros
Accomodations are perfect
workplace fun
Executive Sous Chef (Former Employee) –  dubai - jabal aliSeptember 28, 2018
I am reporting to the Executive Chef, Managing 73 staff all levels, I am in charge of 6 different kitchens.
Job Discerption

• Provide assistance to executive chef in all ramifications
• Oversee kitchen operations, which must be done in accordance with the organization’s standards
• Update the work schedule to be assigned to each cook.
• Ensure junior chefs adhere strictly to recipe review program of the organization
• Apply on daily basis the Culinary Check List designed by the restaurant to correct any food preparation error and to monitor processes involved in such food preparation
• Attach recipe review and culinary check list to culinary package for management reviews
• Properly monitor cooks’ working hours, note those who are punctual and those who work overtime to mark them out for the appropriate compensation
• Ensure proper storage of fresh products and other food items
• Supervise junior chefs, relying on knowledge acquired over the years and in line with policies of the organization
• Provide the all-important training to newly recruited cooks and take note of how they progress
• Maintain consistency and quality in food taste in line with photos and recipes made available by the organization’s management
• Communicate with the Provision section daily, ensuring perishable items are used up timely enough
• Carry out consistent check up of coolers to ensure unexpected shortage is avoided
• Provide food requisitions daily to the provision office to ensure adequate provisions are made for next day’s cooking
Pros
free food, free fun, allowance
Cons
nothing
Good Job learning and fun environment
HR Executive (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 5, 2018
Loved being a part of it. I had good overall learning at the job and the environment was fun and lively. Would love to go back given an opportunity. :)
Fun workplace
Actor and Dancer (Current Employee) –  DubaiAugust 25, 2018
It was a everyday work with just one day off but that was enough and the company is super amazing to work and fun to dance there , a compnay with no objections and restrictions.
Event executive
Event Executive (Current Employee) –  DubaiAugust 24, 2018
i joined Dubai parks and resorts and i had a lot experiences not like before in Egypt because i met a lot of people from different nationalities and we share our experiences to each other as team to proved the image to the company to make a good results.the hardest part for me because i'm working in Bollywood park and the problem the majority is Indians and i was the only Egyptian in this place and they was talking all the time Hindi and i didn't understand what they was saying but this situation it was in the beginning and also when we having a events we was working 14 or 15 hours because we don't want to make any mistakes