Dubai Parks and Resorts
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Dubai Parks and Resorts Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates105 reviews
very busy specially weekends, self confidence and time management, helpful management in time crucial decision, always happy and care, being patient with annoying guest, make your guest happy memories their good story.
Pros
limited
Cons
regular hours
an amazing company where you are being fully taken care or.
Been part of the pre opening team and love every minute spent there.

My best every working experience!
Pros
good accomodation
Cons
Fun
You will love working at dubai parks and resort most especially when you work with the manager I worked with and the training were awesome the best pl
Pros
Best
Cons
Most best
Fantastic place to work.Shift work and duties over weekends and holidays.The location is close to the city however the physical enviroment is tough due to the fact that it is located in the desert.
Pros
Staff meal
Cons
Hot Hot Hot
The job started off slowly as we were all part of the opening team, but it gradually got busier, there is a lot of product knowledge that comes with the position and client especially the chinese can be horrible to work with, Chinese are just horrible to work with
Just wanna get some unlimited contract specially for the performers that risking lives in the show, job security will be the best thing that we are asking for and graduaty
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Working at Dubai Parks and Resorts was a great opportunity. Everyday was learning day and i learned alot fromvtraining and classes they offer to enhence our skiills.
It was a great place to work in the beginning but it started having budget issues and things started getting worse and worse. Management changed and the they never kept the promises we were given in the beginning.
Salaries and benefits got deducted.
great place to work .. graet benefits , working culute is good , competitive , leaning culture is good .. great manager , company oveall takes good care of employee
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Dubai Parks and Resorts?
earth work, pavement, utilities work, traffic signs , street lighting work, k-stone works, road marking work ,review shop drawings , method statements, progress reports, review program of work, submittals approval, insure safety at site ,payments ,quality control.
The management in there is abusive, there's a lot of favoritism, if you're from 1 specific nationality you will be safe, if not you will be used all the time.
I used to work in motiongate, 2 years ago. I liked every single thing in there. That is a place where you enjoying your work. Management, staff, coworkers, just an amazing people. But.. Living in Dubai, you realizing ..that salary what they providing is only for surviving .
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Less salary
Below average, work/life balance doesn't exist, salary very low etc...
,...

Good to know different people and make new connections.

Good luck to everyone :)
how your day will be either stressful or stress free depends on how efficiently you handle your task.
when it comes to wanting their staff to grow and learn new things Dubai Parks is the best.

working late at night till the park closes.

working with my colleagues in the office because we are always working together to achieve our goals, in fact i miss them everyday and till date we still get in touch.
It was a nice experience to work as pre opening team to establish such a huge business theme park
Where you do everything to deliver commitments mostly out of your job description
it's ok only but the place needs more focus from the management and the people need more salary because they are doing the best for the place but the place because its open area didn't help people to visit it more and more
Since the beginning i was feel excited and happy and proud to work in the biggest company for Entertainment in the middle east . but with passing days i discovered that the guest can respect you and can insult you . that's why i left the company
Dpr is great company to work for but no job security at all
When it comes to benefit then its good provider

Dont expect dealing with proffessinal management
From last 3 years I am working as a F&B supervisor in DPR.
Everyday we have tried new things. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Many opportunities to learn new things.
Pros
Allowances
Cons
Long hours duty
I am so thankful for my previous company... I had nice work experience, I learned us much possible... I learned also how to deal with different type of nationality,
Well, I have worked for 6months at dubai parks and resorts. Although those will be the best 6 months I have ever had as the park was at the initial stage of opening.
Pros
Free lunch and dinner, park tickets, flexibility
Cons
Less communication between the managements