Dubai Airports

Dubai Airports Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates67 reviews
1. Day at work in dubai airports is competitive day by day.
2. I have learned many things and reached atop level.

3. The hardest part of our job is when you reach the top level, you have to go beyond or stay put but never go less and actually the atmosphere there will keep you always motivated
It is a great place to work in, the daily work is same and the workload depends upon the volume of the invoices, especially in the year-end. The management and co-workers are friendly and helpful. We have the get-together events continuously. The management encourages staff to participate in the day-to-day decision-making and that increases the staff confident. The staff internally assist other sections when required to meet the deadlines and complete the tasks. The most enjoyable part of the job is that there are sports tournaments that are held in regular basis as well as the entertaining events. I have attended many training courses like MYDAS HR Self Service Awareness Session, Airport Management Program, Security Awareness Training, Airport Service Program, My Airport our Journey (MAOJ) course, Telephone Skills training course, CSEP Awareness Session and others. These training courses have increased my knowledge and have provided me with additional skills
Pros
friendly work environment, timing or working hours, salary package and the medical/travel benefits for staff and family
Cons
nothing as such
worked as a team leader in dubai airport in trolley management services to provide 24/7 trolleys for the passenger to clean and tidy
Pros
customer services
Cons
8 hours
Dubai Airports provides a quality time for staff to learn more and at the same time to have fun with colleagues while performing our duty.
I was enjoying working at dubai airport, the atmosphere was good,
timing was good, the benefits what i getting on job was satisfying
Pros
travelling
Cons
crowd
Una dinámica de trabajo muy exigente. Se trabaja muchas horas, pero proporciona una situación ideal para desarrollar una carrera profesional y crecer dentro de l.a empresa
work place need management improvement, its administrative work, lots of British worker, the environment is motivated
Dubai Airports Company.
Resource Control Officer RTC-JCR Terminal and Cargo Operations DXB

 Responsible to produce and control the implementation of the tactical plan of operation for Dubai Airports on a shift basis , and lead the role of monitoring & controlling the communication of the Airport operational activities and facilities , at Dubai International & Dubai world central ensuring the highest level of security , safety & service standards while maintaining in –depth knowledge of Airports management and operational activities.

 Outline and validate solutions to encourage safety, security and service Airports Environment.

 Ensure that the JCR staff progressively process the data, communicate proactively and maintain the integrity of information and systems.

 Manage and ensure smooth functioning of joint control room and all its inherent units – central allocation center for DXB and DWC , dnata cell, EK Ncc cell , government authorities police /immigration/RTA/DCAS , flight control for DXB and DWC , and main call center for DXB and DWC.

 By working closely with the operational teams in JCR and Terminal Duty teams , to ensures that any non-compliance of safety, security and service standards is reported regularly to Airport Duty Manager including the terminals, airfield, aircraft, employees, the public, runways and roads.

 Ensures Emergency procedures are activated in accordance with the published manuals and operating procedures and as directed by the Airport Duty Manager to ensure all concerned departments, agencies and are provided with required information
 - more...
all days are ok for me some time work normal or under pressure
worked as a team

I am keen on working for a position that required extensive knowledge I have been working in Accounts from last 11 Years and have excellent communication skills to lead the customer.
challenging and productive to work with my co-workers....place is comfortable...hardset part of the jod is to handle complaints especially missed flights of the passenger
Pros
sometimes free snacks
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Dubai Airports?
i learned team work and culture.
management also very supportive.

co-workers are very proactive to co-ordinate to complete the task.

I do not feel any hard part of my job.

negotiation is the most enjoyable part of my job.
Greet all the customer who interred the shop. approach them in a nice way.ask them what they need and try to convince also to buy your items.
Pros
manageable
Cons
8hrs
Providing general information about the airport facilities (Al Maktoum International Airport) and assist passengers in the check in, immigration and on the boarding processes. Learned to deal with different nationalities. My co-workers are great and they are a great team players as well as with the management.
working hour hard both peak and off peak at peak we hard to attend to very many passengers and less in off peak.

i was a team leader i liked my team in that they ware royal and hard working.
I learned valuable skills and knowledge from the management team from Dubai airports.There was a diverse group of people to work with which helped in development.
Being as Head of Terminals and Special Projects, the day to day challenges and decision to be made is very much enjoyable to me as i over look at the operation and look at the performance of the managers and their staff working arround the clock and their input to solving the problems and decision making as well. Dubai Airports is becoming on of the worlds largest airports in terms of passengers carriers and cargo, puts us as the management under the scope of making the right decision and build the right healthy culture to drive our employees to succeed in their jobs/work place. I enjoy building the right teams to the right job and start building their skills and knowlegde to be the future leader of Dubai Airports. Building a healthy culture is not an easy task, but with the right tolls and training, it is possible.
Pros
monthly meeting and quarterly day out with my staff build our confidence and make us as one family.
Cons
Morning duty, Frequently visit my staff during days and nights to show them that I do support them if needed, Enjoy doing that, It breaks the ice between me, my managers and their staff as well, It buidls respect among us.
it's an exciting workplace with a lot of chances to rub shoulders with many passengers, including celebrities and other famous people
Pros
exciting workplace
Cons
long hours, low wages
the typical day at work is every 12-2 in the afternoon and 6 to 9 in the evening especially after office and school hours.and also if there"s an special occasion like birthday and wedding, etc.I leaned a lot in this field especially on how to interact with people with different ages and attitudes. My co workers are cooperative, team player and focused on their job. The most enjoyable part of the job is that when theres a alot of customers who are coming to eat and dine in, in that case I feel that our service are good and socially accepted.
Pros
free lunch
Dubai Airports is very busy airport especially in the morning,more passengers are checking in and asking so many questions, especially about their gates , location they need to go, some assistance and so on, I learned a lot in this position specially I am sitting in the information counter, I enhance my skills in customer service in handelling and facing people and my problem solving skills. when it comes in management they are responsible and supportive with us, with regards with my co-workers they are friendly,were maintaining the team and working as a team, I cannot say that there is hardest part of our job because in every situation or problem there is a solution for it to solve,the most enjoyable part of my job is when there is so many passengers asking me because I love and I am enjoying to assist and speak with them especially when the passengers living the counter with the smile on their faces.
> Fun & able to get the chance to see & interact to different races
> Taught me everything about DXB & some EK rules

> Poor & lack of benefits from the Agency that handles us paid by the airport

> Cooperative co-workers

> No hard part on the job

> Being able to help & guide a passenger
Pros
Workplace
Cons
Agency the DA choose to handle us as a front liners of DXB
A fast paced working environment where in I learned a lot of things like breaking the barriers of stereotyping and diversity.
Even we are from different part of the globe,because of good management system,we are working together as one.

We can't deny the fact that sometimes we can't meet costumers satisfaction no matter how we do our best, but long as we provide them best option we have,anything is possible.

And the best part of it is hearing "thank you" in return. =)
Pros
4 days off