Dubai Airports Employee Reviews

work actively
Accounts Officer (Current Employee) –  DubaiMay 21, 2016
all days are ok for me some time work normal or under pressure
worked as a team
I am keen on working for a position that required extensive knowledge I have been working in Accounts from last 11 Years and have excellent communication skills to lead the customer.
Challenging and fun place to work
Customer Service Professionals (Current Employee) –  DubaiApril 1, 2016
challenging and productive to work with my co-workers....place is comfortable...hardset part of the jod is to handle complaints especially missed flights of the passenger
Pros
sometimes free snacks
Cons
my colleagues are very good and I have learned more how to handle and solve the problems as team.
Purchaser (Current Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 7, 2016
i learned team work and culture.
management also very supportive.
co-workers are very proactive to co-ordinate to complete the task.
I do not feel any hard part of my job.
negotiation is the most enjoyable part of my job.
sales/assistant
OFFICE ASSISTANT (DA T-Op's Planning Department) (Former Employee) –  Dubai, DUAugust 16, 2015
Greet all the customer who interred the shop. approach them in a nice way.ask them what they need and try to convince also to buy your items.
Pros
manageable
Cons
8hrs
good job but limited opportunities
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DUJuly 2, 2015
Providing general information about the airport facilities (Al Maktoum International Airport) and assist passengers in the check in, immigration and on the boarding processes. Learned to deal with different nationalities. My co-workers are great and they are a great team players as well as with the management.
it was hard work with little pay
cleaner and customer care (Former Employee) –  Dubai AirportsJune 7, 2015
working hour hard both peak and off peak at peak we hard to attend to very many passengers and less in off peak.

i was a team leader i liked my team in that they ware royal and hard working.
Good Company to work overall
Airside Operations - Fireman (Former Employee) –  Dubai, UAEMarch 25, 2015
I learned valuable skills and knowledge from the management team from Dubai airports.There was a diverse group of people to work with which helped in development.
Good environment to work
Head of Operation - Special Projects (Current Employee) –  DubaiOctober 8, 2014
Being as Head of Terminals and Special Projects, the day to day challenges and decision to be made is very much enjoyable to me as i over look at the operation and look at the performance of the managers and their staff working arround the clock and their input to solving the problems and decision making as well. Dubai Airports is becoming on of the worlds largest airports in terms of passengers carriers and cargo, puts us as the management under the scope of making the right decision and build the right healthy culture to drive our employees to succeed in their jobs/work place. I enjoy building the right teams to the right job and start building their skills and knowlegde to be the future leader of Dubai Airports. Building a healthy culture is not an easy task, but with the right tolls and training, it is possible.
Pros
monthly meeting and quarterly day out with my staff build our confidence and make us as one family.
Cons
Morning duty, Frequently visit my staff during days and nights to show them that I do support them if needed, Enjoy doing that, It breaks the ice between me, my managers and their staff as well, It buidls respect among us.
exciting workplace
Customer Service/Admin Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DUSeptember 8, 2014
it's an exciting workplace with a lot of chances to rub shoulders with many passengers, including celebrities and other famous people
Pros
exciting workplace
Cons
long hours, low wages
good place to gain and enhance knowledge about waiter and cooking
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DUJuly 4, 2014
the typical day at work is every 12-2 in the afternoon and 6 to 9 in the evening especially after office and school hours.and also if there"s an special occasion like birthday and wedding, etc.I leaned a lot in this field especially on how to interact with people with different ages and attitudes. My co workers are cooperative, team player and focused on their job. The most enjoyable part of the job is that when theres a alot of customers who are coming to eat and dine in, in that case I feel that our service are good and socially accepted.
Pros
free lunch
Dubai Airports is a place were you can learn a lot and enhance your knowledge in customer service
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DUJune 12, 2014
Dubai Airports is very busy airport especially in the morning,more passengers are checking in and asking so many questions, especially about their gates , location they need to go, some assistance and so on, I learned a lot in this position specially I am sitting in the information counter, I enhance my skills in customer service in handelling and facing people and my problem solving skills. when it comes in management they are responsible and supportive with us, with regards with my co-workers they are friendly,were maintaining the team and working as a team, I cannot say that there is hardest part of our job because in every situation or problem there is a solution for it to solve,the most enjoyable part of my job is when there is so many passengers asking me because I love and I am enjoying to assist and speak with them especially when the passengers living the counter with the smile on their faces.
Prestigious workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DUMay 6, 2014
> Fun & able to get the chance to see & interact to different races
> Taught me everything about DXB & some EK rules
> Poor & lack of benefits from the Agency that handles us paid by the airport
> Cooperative co-workers
> No hard part on the job
> Being able to help & guide a passenger
Pros
Workplace
Cons
Agency the DA choose to handle us as a front liners of DXB
Productive and fun work place
Costumer Service (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DUApril 26, 2014
A fast paced working environment where in I learned a lot of things like breaking the barriers of stereotyping and diversity.
Even we are from different part of the globe,because of good management system,we are working together as one.
We can't deny the fact that sometimes we can't meet costumers satisfaction no matter how we do our best, but long as we provide them best option we have,anything is possible.
And the best part of it is hearing "thank you" in return. =)
Pros
4 days off
Great workplace
BPMN Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dubai, DUApril 6, 2014
The management and my colleagues were very fun to work with.
The airport works 24/7 so work sometimes never stops but it is a great opportunity to be part of the leading airports in the world
Pros
Very flexible office hours
Busy workplace, which trains excellent customer service skills, cultural diversity,and good working environment.
CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORTS (Former Employee) –  Dubai, DUDecember 12, 2013
Dubai International Airport is one of the busiest airports in the world which means most of the days are typical but the most typical days comes during the month of Ramadan where the passenger load for both arrivals and departure becomes heavy and high.

As a customer service agent in a highly demanding airport environment i learn t that developing quality relationships within an industry is a responsibility of each customer service employee and also delivering highest standards customer service.

The management was very good , friendly , encouraging ,supportive and caring but what i liked most was the several trainings that were organized to enable us achieve excellent customer service skills.
Co-workers were also good because we always believed in team work and managed to observe cultural diversity since we were of different nationalities.
The hardest part of the job was the issue of language barrier , it become difficult most of the time to communicate to passengers who used not to speak the common language which is English.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the times when i met some of the prominent and public figures in the world while at the airport hence establishing a rapport with them.
Pros
food allowances, trainings, breaks, offdays, work trips.
Cons
Healthcare, accomodation, transport, vacation .
Airport Fire Fighter!
Fire Fighter (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DUNovember 24, 2013
A typical work day starts with reporting on duty and then thorough vehicle and equipment check so make sure nothing is missing, out of place and working to a good standard.

After which crews proceed to relevent post around the airport and remain on stand-by in case of any emergiencies.

The facilities provided are enough to keep crews entertained during the quiet times, such as Gym equipment, table football and table tennis.

Collegues are vary mixed in nationality therefore learn and understand a lot about different cultures and behaviors of people from around the GCC and other places close by.
Pros
Tv, Table Football, Table Tennis, Gym Equipment
Cons
Long Hours, Night Shifts
customer service
Customer Service Clerk (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DUAugust 30, 2013
handling all passengers
Queries and complaints, guiding passengers through security screening
Procedures and processes, providing flight information to passengers and
Internal customers using UFIS, attending to phone-in and call- in enquires
As well as compiling daily SUSA (safe and unsafe acts reports)
Managers within a business should have health and safety at the top of their list of priorities as they are required by law to provide a safe working environment for their employees.
Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law and rules regulations do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go.that co-worker One who works with another; a fellow worker.
The first problem with customer service is lack of training. When employees are not thoroughly trained to deal with their daily tasks, they are more likely to make mistakes that will raise.
The second problem with customer service is the lack of concern for some CSRs. Converse states that if these agents do not have the motivation to love their work and care for the customers, this will reflect in the service they give to the latter.
3.When there are too many negative calls and problems heard every day, even customer service representatives also grow tired. The supervisors play a large role in ensuring that
4. salaries, as well as other benefits which are sometimes not tied to
  more... corporate strategies and goals, For instance, since the main goal of the company for..
I would have to say the most enjoyable part of my job is that i am doing something fulfilling ... I learned about customer service,you meet new people,different culture,skills,new development
Pros
no free luncher, breakfast, healthcare only on your own pocket etc
Cons
insurance healthcare, benefits etc
Productive and Ambicious
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  DubaiMay 13, 2013
Flexible to shift duties ie, Morning and Night shifts,learned to work with a group of different people and culture and I have managed to practice Cultural Diversity.
I have managed a group of people working as a group team leader at my previous work history.
I am an Outgoing,hardworking and flexible to Co.workers.
The hardest part of my Job is speaking to Non-English Speaking Clients and the most enjoyable part is working and managing to handle different people from different parts of the World.
Fun to be with...
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DUJanuary 23, 2013
* Time management is very important in all kinds of work.
* Bringing personal problem to work is destructing for the person,waste of time and affect the overall move of the work place.
* Being pro-active is very important in customer service.
* Thrive under pressure and you must have extra ordinary attention to details.
* Co-workers have different personalities and you must know how to deal with them with respect.
* For me first day in duty is the hardest time but everyday is learning. I have to utilize my skills and abilities, move further with my career and achieve good result.
* Doing my job well and having good relation with my co-workers and management,is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
healthcare, day off