Dubai Airports

Dubai Airports Employee Reviews in Dubai

Dubai48 reviews
1. Day at work in dubai airports is competitive day by day.
2. I have learned many things and reached atop level.

3. The hardest part of our job is when you reach the top level, you have to go beyond or stay put but never go less and actually the atmosphere there will keep you always motivated
Working environment is good and beneficial for the kind of employee like me because of the incentives that I get. However I worked alone for this huge property. I worked for the hotel and their restaurants, lounges and spa.
A fun and dynamic place to work. Employees are given autonomy to create their own space and schedules. Lots of projects ongoing and there is a keen interest in staff development.
Pros
Autonomy
The work is okay it is just that the salary they are giving is very low as of the moment since there is an implementation of new tax here in Dubai that affects the employees.
Good place to work with different culture people and The company provide good relation ship with the employee and give good benefit for the employee and his family.
Working in the busiest airport in the world is very challenging, high managements are strict when it comes to airports safety and security standards that should follow by all the staff.
Very good place to work in and management is very professional and good. There is also a lot study and training which is good for personal experience growth.
I don’t have any comments. Waiting to work again in dubai airports. I was working as part of cargo team and my job title was administrator and operation team.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Dubai Airports?
Dubai Airport is like a paradise I was marvelled when I Saw the Airport. This Airport is one of the best in the whole world because of its serene environment with a lot of infrastructure facilities
Skilled team leader and manager; adept at directing all phases of project lifecycle. Excellent communicator and creative problem solver; proficient at leveraging emerging technologies to streamline/automate operations. Recognized at every step of career path for positive attitude and work effort; maintain highest professional ethics and standards.
Seeking a challenging career that enables me to use my education background, talent and skills , as well as contribute to organization’s goals that would provide an excellent opportunity for my career
The offices are highly interdependent and they perform best because of this. Every office understands the importance of their job in the large production line which forms the Dubai Airport and they strive to ensure they complete their work to the highest quality so that they can ensure the passengers have a safe and enjoyable visit.
Loved working here. Great team, everyone works hard and there is ample time for work life balance.

Management open to new ideas and suggestions and other sections responded well when required.
Pros
great environment
Cons
Good stable company but with wrong people in the management. They dump their workload on you, like making reports and all while taking all the credit with higher management.
I am Dubai duty free work sales man.duty free I like. Excellent and smart.longtime staying United Arab Emirates.long time
Sales man experience . English talking fluent
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
the time i was employed, there were no enough courses to be run, concentration was only on two courses safety awareness and security awareness, no job skills related courses, I joined with high potential to design and implement job related courses but I got stuck with the management plans regarding training. the plans were not covering the skills required to perform efficiently in the field.

The two mentioned courses were too short 4 hours each and all employees had to attend.

The right person was not really in the right place as training head.
Pros
Excellent benefits with short office time
Cons
obstacles to perform for necessary improvement and development
Work day starts 7 am and wnds 2:30 pm
Starting off with Checking Calendars and managing busy schedules, checking worklist, priortizing tasks and following up, taking phone calls, assisting VPs packs with meeting packs (agendas, Minutes of meeting, etc..)

Assisting the whole team with admin tasks and following up document filing

Workspace culture is pretty diverse, you get to work with different people with different backgrounds and nationalities

Most enjoyable part is short working hours,team away days and the great benefits you get to enjoy as Dubai airport staff and mostly the Dubai duty free discounts.

The hardest part is trying to get everything done within the short working hours period its defenitely a challenge.
Excellents work experience, its fun to work in different kinds of people. I'ved learned a lot of things interms of customer service like dealing with people
Great place to work due to the management. workplace culture is awesome. the most admired job is there is equality to all employees.
everyday is its new to work towards the organization goal. system and process supports to carry out the work.
Pros
Best work timings
friendly and understanding management.
Different people from different places hence rich culture.

Hardest par of the job is noise from airplanes during take off and summer heat.

Learnt about aviation, shipments and security at the ports.

Most enjoyable part of the job was during interacting with happy people.
would like to explore other opportunities at DA
good benefits comparing with other organizations in Dubai

suitable working hours

training and development should be looked at and improved

HR support to individual is lacking at DA
Cons
good timings