Dubai Airports Employee Reviews

Training required is controlled by irrelevant persons
Technical Training Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 31, 2018
the time i was employed, there were no enough courses to be run, concentration was only on two courses safety awareness and security awareness, no job skills related courses, I joined with high potential to design and implement job related courses but I got stuck with the management plans regarding training. the plans were not covering the skills required to perform efficiently in the field.

The two mentioned courses were too short 4 hours each and all employees had to attend.

The right person was not really in the right place as training head.
Pros
Excellent benefits with short office time
Cons
obstacles to perform for necessary improvement and development
Diverse work enviroment
Executive Assistant to Senior Vice President (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 24, 2018
Work day starts 7 am and wnds 2:30 pm
Starting off with Checking Calendars and managing busy schedules, checking worklist, priortizing tasks and following up, taking phone calls, assisting VPs packs with meeting packs (agendas, Minutes of meeting, etc..)
Assisting the whole team with admin tasks and following up document filing
Workspace culture is pretty diverse, you get to work with different people with different backgrounds and nationalities
Most enjoyable part is short working hours,team away days and the great benefits you get to enjoy as Dubai airport staff and mostly the Dubai duty free discounts.
The hardest part is trying to get everything done within the short working hours period its defenitely a challenge.
Instrument sale
Dubai duty free (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 21, 2018
I am Dubai duty free work sales man.duty free I like. Excellent and smart.longtime staying United Arab Emirates.long time
Sales man experience . English talking fluent
Pros
Free lunches
Good stable company
IT Engineer - ICT Customer Support (Former Employee) –  DubaiDecember 26, 2018
Good stable company but with wrong people in the management. They dump their workload on you, like making reports and all while taking all the credit with higher management.
Best aviation Company to work , Good work-life balance
Network Engineer (Current Employee) –  DubaiOctober 29, 2017
One of the world's largest Airport Company
Amazing Work-Life balance as the timings are very comfortable
The Senior Management is amazing as they think big they deliver big
Amazing work culture
Learned a lot from the organization and about aviation industry business, project life cycle implementation
All the systems are critical and must be highly available at all times
Cannot take change of any error or mistake as it will have a huge impact on the operations and revenue
Pros
Working, timings, benefits
Cons
upgrading your career might be a challenge
currently not working at DA
Head of Department (Former Employee) –  Dubai International airportNovember 4, 2017
would like to explore other opportunities at DA
good benefits comparing with other organizations in Dubai
suitable working hours
training and development should be looked at and improved
HR support to individual is lacking at DA
Cons
good timings
Goal oriented company. supports the employee in work life balance.
Planner (Current Employee) –  DubaiApril 15, 2018
Great place to work due to the management. workplace culture is awesome. the most admired job is there is equality to all employees.
everyday is its new to work towards the organization goal. system and process supports to carry out the work.
Pros
Best work timings
informative and knowledgeble work place
CLIENT SERVICE CLERK (Current Employee) –  terminal3May 29, 2018
we can provide informations and can help many more passengers every day,every touch points in dubai airports most of the passenger need assistance,helping each other and support team mates,work like a family,meet different verito peoples day by day
customer service
Customer Service Clerk (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DUAugust 30, 2013
handling all passengers
Queries and complaints, guiding passengers through security screening
Procedures and processes, providing flight information to passengers and
Internal customers using UFIS, attending to phone-in and call- in enquires
As well as compiling daily SUSA (safe and unsafe acts reports)
Managers within a business should have health and safety at the top of their list of priorities as they are required by law to provide a safe working environment for their employees.
Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law and rules regulations do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go.that co-worker One who works with another; a fellow worker.
The first problem with customer service is lack of training. When employees are not thoroughly trained to deal with their daily tasks, they are more likely to make mistakes that will raise.
The second problem with customer service is the lack of concern for some CSRs. Converse states that if these agents do not have the motivation to love their work and care for the customers, this will reflect in the service they give to the latter.
3.When there are too many negative calls and problems heard every day, even customer service representatives also grow tired. The supervisors play a large role in ensuring that
4. salaries, as well as other benefits which are sometimes not tied to
  more... corporate strategies and goals, For instance, since the main goal of the company for..
I would have to say the most enjoyable part of my job is that i am doing something fulfilling ... I learned about customer service,you meet new people,different culture,skills,new development
Pros
no free luncher, breakfast, healthcare only on your own pocket etc
Cons
insurance healthcare, benefits etc
It is a great place to work in
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Dubai AirportJanuary 8, 2017
It is a great place to work in, the daily work is same and the workload depends upon the volume of the invoices, especially in the year-end. The management and co-workers are friendly and helpful. We have the get-together events continuously. The management encourages staff to participate in the day-to-day decision-making and that increases the staff confident. The staff internally assist other sections when required to meet the deadlines and complete the tasks. The most enjoyable part of the job is that there are sports tournaments that are held in regular basis as well as the entertaining events. I have attended many training courses like MYDAS HR Self Service Awareness Session, Airport Management Program, Security Awareness Training, Airport Service Program, My Airport our Journey (MAOJ) course, Telephone Skills training course, CSEP Awareness Session and others. These training courses have increased my knowledge and have provided me with additional skills
Pros
friendly work environment, timing or working hours, salary package and the medical/travel benefits for staff and family
Cons
nothing as such
funny place
group leader customer service (Former Employee) –  Dubai AirportApril 9, 2017
Everything was very good but the salary was so low as I was getting only 1500 aed . They save for me accommodation and transportation but the salary was not enogh to work as group leader customer service at dubai airports
Pros
free accommodation and transportation
Cons
12 hours 4 days per week
Overall it was nice working
Sales Executive .Merchandising (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 2, 2016
I was enjoying working at dubai airport, the atmosphere was good,
timing was good, the benefits what i getting on job was satisfying
Pros
travelling
Cons
crowd
Prestigious workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DUMay 6, 2014
> Fun & able to get the chance to see & interact to different races
> Taught me everything about DXB & some EK rules
> Poor & lack of benefits from the Agency that handles us paid by the airport
> Cooperative co-workers
> No hard part on the job
> Being able to help & guide a passenger
Pros
Workplace
Cons
Agency the DA choose to handle us as a front liners of DXB
Fun productive work experience
Ground Crew Customer Service staff (Former Employee) –  DubaiApril 15, 2018
Excellents work experience, its fun to work in different kinds of people. I'ved learned a lot of things interms of customer service like dealing with people
entertaining and fun place working in.
On board observer (Current Employee) –  DubaiNovember 28, 2017
friendly and understanding management.
Different people from different places hence rich culture.
Hardest par of the job is noise from airplanes during take off and summer heat.
Learnt about aviation, shipments and security at the ports.
Most enjoyable part of the job was during interacting with happy people.
Dynamic and fast-paced environment
Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 1, 2017
Absolutely fun working there but the working in a foreign country itself has some downside, and one of this is the culture. Often times, you are being judged by the uniform you wear instead of the job you do.
Pros
Meeting people from all nationalities
Work / Life Balance
Officer (Current Employee) –  Dubai AirportOctober 9, 2017
Excellent place to work and has equal balance of family life. Multi-cultural environment. Various stakeholders to collaborate with and can expand knowledge on facility management and capacity control. New initiatives and expansion plans help keep mind innovated.
Productive and fun work place
Costumer Service (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DUApril 26, 2014
A fast paced working environment where in I learned a lot of things like breaking the barriers of stereotyping and diversity.
Even we are from different part of the globe,because of good management system,we are working together as one.
We can't deny the fact that sometimes we can't meet costumers satisfaction no matter how we do our best, but long as we provide them best option we have,anything is possible.
And the best part of it is hearing "thank you" in return. =)
Pros
4 days off
Cons
Challenging and fun place to work
Customer Service Professionals (Current Employee) –  DubaiApril 1, 2016
challenging and productive to work with my co-workers....place is comfortable...hardset part of the jod is to handle complaints especially missed flights of the passenger
Pros
sometimes free snacks
Safety
Head of Terminal (Former Employee) –  Dubai AirportSeptember 5, 2017
Effective performance is a critical aspect of any process safety program; however, a breakdown or inefficiency in a safety management system may not be immediately obvious. For example, if a facility’s training coordinator unexpectedly departed, required training activities might be disrupted. The existing trained workers would undoubtedly continue to operate the process, so there would be no outward appearance of a deficiency
Pros
free internet
Cons
12 hour

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dubai Airports. Our community is ready to answer.

Dubai Airports Reviews by Location