DU Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates238 reviews
the management of du is good .they know how to make happy employees and they have very good commission slabs foe employee.so thats why every employee happy to work with them.
Pros
lunch
Cons
some times
Feel part of a team working towards a common goal, job security.
Sometimes huge work load - late working hours. Very active place loved working with my colleagues
The company and your role will test your skills and at the same time you will enjoy what you are doing especially working with a very supportive team.
Pros
Incentive schemes
Cons
Sales pressure
The work culture DU telecom is fabulous and processes are followed which make the whole flow thorough professional. It fantastic experience to work with du telecom
This was a very professional organization where I had fun to work. The staff was cooperative and friendly. It was of course productive job. The management was very friendly and cooperative. They provided complete training with the advent of new products. The hard part of the job was less security. The job was to achieve monthly and quarterly targets provided by the sales manager.
Pros
Free seminars
Cons
Standbye
Has been a part of Best Team Globally in terms of Customer Satisfaction (Process -sales )Associated with top performers in stacks .Has been a part of a team which was awarded as a Best sales Executive
Pros
Peek time
Cons
9 hours
Staff and manager are soft person and nice to work place management are very kind full for each and every one great place to work with Du Telecom Dubai
Pros
Free lunch
The company gives you an opportunity to explore your skills by allowing you to take decisions on real time basses base on your ability and skills .

Gives you an opportunity to grow in the organisation
In this workplace , you will be meeting a lot of different customer personality where you need to be calmed in able for you to deliver a high satisfactory customer service level . you will be learning a lot of things and will easily developed the skills where you need to improve
Pros
happy environment
Cons
no good commission
Getting to work excites me everyday as it gives me a chance to meet new people and learn many things everyday. Many jobs out there maybe boring at times and so is my work but I have learned that i need to continue it to be able to achieve my goals in life. I just need to refocus and put the right mindset. I have been thankful to my company for providing me my needs for my everyday living.

Retail maybe one of the hardest job but all I can say it is has been always a great feeling being able to help others or your valued clients.

Challenging as it may but over the years I was able to love what I'm doing and learn from the people around me. I thank DU for giving this kind of opportunity.
Pros
Free foods, incentives, and free outings
Cons
Long Hours

Gives you an opportunity to grow in the organisation
Pros
Allows you to give an input
Cons
Job Security
Friendly and energetic team right from the employees to the management, learned a lot in interacting with customers, management superb. longer shifts .
At my last job I was having a wonderful time with my team
I got a lot of experience dealing with a customer from all the world and I have A lot the friends because of this job
You can meet or to know different kind of customer at the same time you also learned new things.
about the work place is also fun because there is a lot different sales/merchandiser.
while working at DU I get to learn so many good things as we get to know people from different nationalities, the management is very cooperative, it was amazing life experience at DU
Pros
free lunches, performance based incentives, movie tickets, team outing, birthday present, occasional present from the company
Cons
long hours only when required
Working with Du I can say is one of the best experience I had in my whole career in life. Interacting with different nationalities and dealing with them is the most challenging for me but in the end it helps me a lot to boost my confidence and explore my knoweldedge by dealing with them daily. The management has been very helpful to provide our need in terms of trainings and personal development.
Pros
Being with colleagues
Cons
Training was not accessible for us mostly
Good environment to learn both technical and management.
Work place culture is very good.

Management people are very friendly and never faced any issue.
DU is an growing Telecom company in UAE, entire plans and services are much better than the other operator.
Very glad to says that got an opportunity to work this firm.
Love the workinh environment
Good staff

Good benefits

Tips and frequent meetings

New people to meet daily

Supportive management

Good pay schemes and incentives
Working in Du gives you a big experience in facing problems and solve it and control yourself and acting with many people from very different cultures and countries and you should make them all satisfied , Managing people that they are reporting to you and make them as one team in one hand to achieve your target and make it.
Here Nothing to learn want to do only work but its very difficult to work places on this company Services..customer's are not satisfied of the service....