DU Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates238 reviews
the management of du is good .they know how to make happy employees and they have very good commission slabs foe employee.so thats why every employee happy to work with them.
Pros
lunch
Cons
some times
I was enjoying the work with high level of mangers , who can Handel the situation very well , u feel you working with ur family , they Titsh me a lot which will help me in my career future
its OK to do work with Du. but infarct very mismanaged. very tired to do work with that. but honestly i taught so many new things from that management.
Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options. Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
WORK EXPERIENCE: Sales & Marketing Executive Muhammad Mubeen Movers (Dec, 2018---1ST Nov, 2019)  Worked as a Responsible person for building and maintaining customer relationships.  Assess client’s specific needs, promoting and selling the best services, and maintaining sales goals and objectives.  Analyzed customer’s feedbacks and giving them positive response.  Collaborated with different partners to enhance business and share operational costs.  Developed and maintained strong relationships with current and prospective clients.  Generated sales revenue via service lead groups and cold calling.  Visited sites of clients before and at the time of work, and ensured them to provide the best and hassle free services. Sales Executive Emerging Technologies (An Etisalat Partner) (Jan, 2018---Dec, 2018)  Worked as sales Executive of Etisalat consumer department and visiting business honors of the companies for generating business.  Designed and implemented strategies to cross-sell and up-sell services to existing customer base.  Sale and service data and voice services to small and medium-sized businesses.  Generated sales revenue via telemarketing and cold calling.  Maintaining and updating sales activity records in tracking system.
I love the job I have received lots of experience while working in the organization. It's very pleasure to work du .i very much happy finding job from indeed website
generally working as commercial advisor with my current management gave me more managerial experience as they were including me with every decision and taking my opinions seriously.
Job Duties: Handling escalations related to Fixed home & mobile retention within 24 hours SLA. Call quality evaluation using Du’s brand values and ensuring it meets the quality standard set by Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA). Providing analysis on customer voice/feedback to Asset Based Management (ABM team) on daily and weekly basis. Updating the CRM with accounts received from retail Du store, franchises/ vendors, Sales department and back end teams. Was Part of campaigns like fifa world cup 2018, iphone launch X, pre to post migration, home service new portfolio plans, etc. Closely following up with Billing and Collections Department to ensure that there is no revenue leakage and monitoring the same on DUverse application. Excellent knowledge of Du telecom applications such as Invoice web viewer, BSCS, Net cracker, CRM.
Self motivate and ability to work independently as well as in a team oriented environment
Leadership and motivation to the team and ability to drive a team
the most enjoyable part of the work is at middle of the day(break time) we use to play PlayStation and that give me energy to continue work properly .
Good place to start your career, you will learn a lot and you will be able to deal with all kind of people and characters , good staff, good work environment
To provide the best customer services by keeping the customer educated & updated about all offered company’s products & services and being the face of the company and sell accessories & products offered in retail store.Retain existing customers in times when they want to cancel their services due to any bad experience, any service-related issue or churning to competitor.Dealing with customer queries, requests and problems and provide highest level of customer service to new and existing customers.
I have learned alot from du in the past 10 years of experience its time to take this years of experience and knowledge to the next opportunity to excel in future joining a new team.
I am working outdoor job the company is good. But they are finishing their outdoor sale department. Now I am looking new oppertunity according to my skills.
Insha Allah will give my best to my employers.
management has provided relaxation area for employee where after work hours or during break an employee can visit the area for relaxation.
many facilities are provided such as ping pong table, table tennis, carrom board, tv with play station etc

the working hours sometimes used to be extended depending upon the target and work requirement.
Pros
free breakfast, free team outting, free lunch
Cons
forced overtime
I've worked as Data controller for 3 years 10 months in DU-Infas middle east. I like what I do, I'm happy with my work environment and I've learned a lot.
Pros
free Iftar meal during ramadan
Cons
long hour
I learned to have a good communication skills,the management are giving fair enough treatment to each and everyone, the hardest part of the job is to look for clients, and the most enjoyable part is meeting new people and learning a lot from each and everyone.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
Long hours of work
Working Culture not professional
Person who deserve to get promote he never get promotion

learning environment best by du hr

du hr also best but sometime they do not konw the problems of employee and senior management given wrong picture to hr.
You can learn a lot of things working in this kind of field, there are pros and cons of course. This company will offer wide knowledge and opportunity for growth so an individual can work and have fun at the same time.
Du will give you a vast knowledge and experience in all level of learning, from customer service to sales. Also, you will be able to develop your own skills and talent.
One of the best place to work, no doubt on the management, specially when they have to take care of the employees and also th beast place to learn and upgrade your career