DU Employee Reviews

Stressful Environment
RETENTION OFFICER (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 31, 2019
This not only means working hard when things are going well, but working harder when things are not. It means taking calculated risks and sticking to them, no matter how challenging.
Pros
Free Air Ticket With Company Voucher
Cons
shorts break+health card
productive
Senior Sales Executive- (Corporate Sales) (Current Employee) –  DubaiDecember 31, 2018
Quick learner with the ability to grasp new ideas, smart working with positive attitude, excellent verbal and written communication skills, perform well under a high level of responsibilities, good proficiency in customer handling, dependable and self-motivated with high efficiency.
Pros
Cons
healthcare
Challenging
Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  DubaiDecember 30, 2018
• Provide Prime Business/Personal Support to the EVP and 7 VPs and their team members
• Interact professionally with du Senior Management for Obtaining Approvals.
• Initiate & Setup the necessary logistics for the Marketing Consultants and New Team Joiners.
• Manage and Negotiate the Marketing Internal and External Events.
• Manage the PLM database, and Raise on Oracle the Marketing e-Business Requirements.
• Provide full support to the Marketing & Customer Experience team (over 150 staff)
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Long working hours
Big organization
Senior radio Expert (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 17, 2018
Du is a Big company, at that time they were hiring a lot of people to deploy and grow their networks
You have a specific Role in the Organization and dont do other job
Its more fun place than it actually appears
Planning & Designing Engineer (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 11, 2018
This is a smaller company compared to other places I have worked in my life. This place has a lot of potential to grow if you know how to make an impact. However because its a smaller company people tend to leave the place and move on to other adventures. The talent retention is hard to maintain in this place.
Pros
Opportunities
Cons
Small Footprint
Productive & best place to learn something new
Retail Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 26, 2018
i was working in DU Telecom (Sharjah) as Retail sales executive where i am handling all type of customer, understand customer requirement and provide solutions according to that where i am handling customers who work for UAE army,Dubai Police,Sharjah Police & other government sectors.
productive
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 21, 2018
working time was from 2pm to 11pm and i was selling postpaid and prepaid connection
doing MNMI
How to work in a indoor atmosphere and learned how to handle a croud in gytex
Pros
good salary
Cons
long time standing
Sim Promoter
SIM PROMOTER (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 16, 2018
worked with Du was a most amazing experience in life
Learned how to do outdoor sales
management was supportive
the hard part is outdoor
the most enjoyable part of the job is daily achieved sales target
I am very happy to work with DU.
System Engineer (Current Employee) –  DubaiOctober 7, 2018
I have learned many things from my management and from my colleagues in terms of skills in depth and the proactive support in hard situations. We used provide monthly improvement plans to the management and they applied based on requirements.
Pros
We have every week team lunch in the office.
Cons
We have worked for 38 hours standby for one of major incident.
good company
customer service (Current Employee) –  DubaiOctober 3, 2018
This company when I work with them I had very nice days and I enjoy with the team and we had great time what I like on this company was they support you and give you all you need to achieve your target .
Good envoirment
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiSeptember 15, 2018
Good cluture of work with well organized team ..flexibility and supoortive team ..jib security .various trainings to inorove the skills towards sales and inhance the customer experience.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No extra workinh hours
Challenging but fun
Sales Executive / Customer Service (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 9, 2018
/my personal view on this kind of job which is customer service and sales is fun wherein your deal with people needs and wants and fu because of your great team at work considering the ups and downs of normal customers complaints or services.
Pros
incentives or commisions
Productive & Pleasant Job
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  DubaiAugust 13, 2018
Its was a great time there, i learned a lot & Boss was very nice with nice on time pay scheduled.
though maintaining an IT infrastructure is a hectic & hard job, but at the end of the day all of us were happy about my Job.
Relaxed Atmosphere
Senior retail sales executive (Former Employee) –  SharjahJuly 22, 2018
Working with Du has been a decent experience for me because the management was very supportive in every manner and obviously if you give them results and perform well they will be nice and motivating just like any company will be. Afterall it is Business. Even in hard times when the customer was very irate and Bad to us, the seniors have always stood up and there has been unity.
I would leave such environment as it was a right job with balance in personal and professional life.
only through the growth perspective, it is not that great because sometimes favoritism will take over talent and hard work.
I am very happy to have worked with Du telecoms as it has given me so much exposure and experience to things which i haven't done before.
so a thumbs up to such company.
Pros
positive atmosphere and relaxed
Cons
stagnant growth
Extensive Learning Environment in Direct Marketing
Direct Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  DubaiJuly 20, 2018
I am previleged to be the part of this organization. I enjoyed the environment and my learning curve had seen an upward trend and i am happy about that.
productive and fun place with Ping pong table
To get it done on time under high pressure and appreciation of the same.

I love my job, but the hardest part of my job is letting go. I am a perfectionist. I mean, give me 24 hours to work on any task & I’ll spend every last second ensuring its flawless.

My colleague doesn’t share the same sentiment & I’m pretty sure they think I’m crazy.
Collection
Auditor (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 11, 2018
Feel part of a team working towards a common goal, job security.
Sometimes huge work load - late working hours. Very active place loved working with my colleagues
Very lively environment and supportive management and colleagues
Retail Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  DubaiJune 28, 2018
The company and your role will test your skills and at the same time you will enjoy what you are doing especially working with a very supportive team.
Pros
Incentive schemes
Cons
Sales pressure
Great Company truly Professional
VAS Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dubai UAEMay 14, 2018
The work culture DU telecom is fabulous and processes are followed which make the whole flow thorough professional. It fantastic experience to work with du telecom
Productive, professional, fun but less job security.
Senior Sales Associate (SME) (Former Employee) –  DubaiApril 24, 2018
This was a very professional organization where I had fun to work. The staff was cooperative and friendly. It was of course productive job. The management was very friendly and cooperative. They provided complete training with the advent of new products. The hard part of the job was less security. The job was to achieve monthly and quarterly targets provided by the sales manager.
Pros
Free seminars
Cons
Standbye