DU Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates238 reviews
the management of du is good .they know how to make happy employees and they have very good commission slabs foe employee.so thats why every employee happy to work with them.
Pros
lunch
Cons
some times
First sell and when sell
You can droup flayer accommodation

And good custmer services

And all sells exactive is good behavier of all customers and smile any time
Pros
Sells and markiting
Cons
10 to 12
Du has challenged all in reaching its objectives in short time of its life and proved can be the suitable alternative telecom service users in the uae
du was a good company in terms of working hours and the culture of work , When it comes to job security , growth and the other benefits are less due to which i moved from du.
Pros
N/a
Cons
9 Hours
In Du telecom i achive my target.our duty timeing is 9am to 5 pm.but our managment is not very good. but our sales staf is very good and hard work....
Pros
Cons
12hours
I like very much in du telecom as a sales executive after 2years I became a shift incharge aftet that again I like more to work there, the management the work place etc.
day starts at 9am we learn allot of new things technology related
culture is good and loving people around are extremely helpful the most exciting part of the job is we get team outings every quarter that creates understanding and bond between co workers.
Pros
team outings, flexible work timings
Cons
long hours during dead lines
Fun Place to work with a lot of facilities for recreational activities like gymnasium, ping pong table, Bolliards table and Swimming pool with free car parking
each day of work is important to achieve and complete daily task as well. day by day new invention happening and learned more & more.
working in the company is very confidential approach.
Pros
no lunch
Cons
Long Hour
The company enjoys a very dynamic family oriented culture with all the needed facilities, including a wonderful office view to the palm jumeira, free parking for all staff
Du was the perfect place to increase the public relations it helps the company to increase the business and i enjoyed the place a lot.
one from the great experience i had it in sale section was in that time , my position as sales of the government section.. at different places in the country pushed me to gain a lot in sales
Understand new market demands.
Technology Operations

Customer Experience.

Customer Operations.

Diverse culture.

Country Wide IT/Technical Facilities.

Data Centre Audits.
Pros
Wide range of technologies
Very good team to work with fun as well as learning new things in daily job and also great mentors both personally and professionally. Work culture is very good. Worked in In-house development TIBCO EAI Team and enjoyed very well and feeling proud to be part of the team.
Its has world class potential but lacks employee initiative due to a hire and fire policy reeks of mismanagement and lack of talent pool.It has no organizational structure but just embibes the freakiness and outer look of work culture.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Job Stability Growth prospects
Applying for suitable position,

I have 1 year experience in du retail as customer service and sales representative,also am dealing all the segment for the du.
Du is very professional to work with.
management is very systematic

Healy environment to work with.

Can recommend friends and family here.
Nice management
Team works are more enjoyable

co workers more are supportive

Typical days: when works is more and less time to finish

learned how to manage time and complete task with in the time
Du is a good training ground to start your career with. You can deal with different races, culture and behavior. You can carry this to other companies because it won't be hard for you to deal with different people.

You'll learn to deal, understand and read the behavior of each customer by how the greet and speak.

Its enjoyable and exciting. Co-workers are kind and managers and there to train you.
Pros
You have access to all the numbers and names in UAE (you can activate or deactivate offers)
Cons
angry customer everyday, the problem of the company will be your problem also, no double pay during holiday.
Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance

Managing agendas for upper management.

Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.).

Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.

Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
A typical day at work would be sitting and waiting for calls. I have learned to love my job and my colleagues, improve rapport with customers . The hardest part of the job is having a graveyard shift full month and the most enjoyable part is being wiht colleagues who supports me.
Pros
nothing for free