DU Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

good company
customer service (Current Employee) –  DubaiOctober 3, 2018
This company when I work with them I had very nice days and I enjoy with the team and we had great time what I like on this company was they support you and give you all you need to achieve your target .
my work experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  dubai international academic cityNovember 30, 2017
while working at DU I get to learn so many good things as we get to know people from different nationalities, the management is very cooperative, it was amazing life experience at DU
Pros
free lunches, performance based incentives, movie tickets, team outing, birthday present, occasional present from the company
Cons
long hours only when required
Challenging yet fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ras al-KhaimahSeptember 26, 2017
Working with Du I can say is one of the best experience I had in my whole career in life. Interacting with different nationalities and dealing with them is the most challenging for me but in the end it helps me a lot to boost my confidence and explore my knoweldedge by dealing with them daily. The management has been very helpful to provide our need in terms of trainings and personal development.
Pros
Being with colleagues
Cons
Training was not accessible for us mostly
It is productive and a very profesaional work environment to work in
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Current Employee) –  DubaiJuly 27, 2017
I Am working as CSR agent in one of the tele-communication company in the UAE, my job required me to answer customers inquires and solving the issues.
Call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 2, 2017
Regular call center work.

No room for career development.

Sitting at a desk for many hours.

Morning, evening and night shifts.

Not much interaction between the management and the employees.
Good atmosphere
Customer service Agent (Current Employee) –  DubaiMay 31, 2017
working DU is good those who are new in UAE because they are having highly professional managers to teach a professional touch in every subject. My work is shift based so i enjoyed a different time with my colleagues, and also we enjoyed our break time in pantry with lot of fun .
Pros
pantry
Experiance
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ajman sfeer mallMay 22, 2017
Full time job , good co-workers mates , good group working talking to customers explain and make them understand work with a computer and cashier sell phones and du cards , we sell new deals in du we show it to customers and explaining it to them..
Pros
One houre break
Not good
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Dubai Academic CityFebruary 2, 2017
Its has world class potential but lacks employee initiative due to a hire and fire policy reeks of mismanagement and lack of talent pool.It has no organizational structure but just embibes the freakiness and outer look of work culture.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Job Stability Growth prospects
Good training ground
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Current Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 13, 2017
Du is a good training ground to start your career with. You can deal with different races, culture and behavior. You can carry this to other companies because it won't be hard for you to deal with different people.

You'll learn to deal, understand and read the behavior of each customer by how the greet and speak.

Its enjoyable and exciting. Co-workers are kind and managers and there to train you.
Pros
You have access to all the numbers and names in UAE (you can activate or deactivate offers)
Cons
angry customer everyday, the problem of the company will be your problem also, no double pay during holiday.
strong communication skills,organising office activities.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 10, 2017
Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance
Managing agendas for upper management.
Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.).
Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
not so good working environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Dubai Academic CityJanuary 9, 2017
A typical day at work would be sitting and waiting for calls. I have learned to love my job and my colleagues, improve rapport with customers . The hardest part of the job is having a graveyard shift full month and the most enjoyable part is being wiht colleagues who supports me.
Pros
nothing for free
work place
Customer Service Part Time Only (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiDecember 6, 2016
i have learned how to deal with all type of customers some came on anger and i have make them satisfied with my work and the company give them best service as i can and every day i meet new people and they really appreciate with my service and they feel good and the hardest part of job was when there was no one one day i worked for 12 hours without eating anything because it was not allowed to leave for anything if there is not any other colleague so i give my best that day and the management really got impressed with me. i think that was the best job i have ever worked
Good work place,some times we play football
Customer Service Representative &Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  DubaiNovember 7, 2016
It is good company I learn a lot of things from the company
and I am still learning from my team work and i got some courses that all helped me to improve my skills
nice place to work
Sales Back Office & Customer Service (Current Employee) –  SharjahDecember 28, 2015
DU is nice and coperative comapny but looking for further experience in coming life and i gain a huge experience from them
Du
customer service rep. (Current Employee) –  deira city centerSeptember 29, 2015
perfect atmosphere good mangers but the salary is very low if i compered my salary with etisalat staff as example but in overall this jop is perfect for one who do not care about money

regards.

ahmed elsaid mohamed
Pros
perfect coworkers
Cons
no lunch break
good but temporary
Customer service representator (Former Employee) –  Dubai, DUAugust 4, 2015
I really enjoyed working for DU and learnt a lot from the. Got amazing customer service trainings. The timing were really adjustable. The co worker were really helpful.
Pros
understanding
Cons
temporary
what i learned
Customer service & Operation (Promoter) (Former Employee) –  dubaiJune 23, 2015
hard work and smart work is the key of leaning and earning . sales and customer service need a high patience. as individual work like a team
Pros
transpotation
Cons
shift hours
About DU
Customer Service / Incharge (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DUMarch 22, 2015
Everyday in life with DU is very Challenging you can't say what customer you will be facing and what are the issues you will be taking. in DU you will learn a lot of things you must think before you speak, some words we used it's means a lot of this to the customer. in every day at work we always laugh my co works are very friendly and crazy in a nice way even if we have a lot of races there but still we keep intact as we treasure our friendship very much. the hardest part doing in this job is to handle a very irate customer you must have a lot of patience and do understand the customer specially if your customer is a CEO of the company because im also handling business accounts. the most enjoyable in this job is every end of the shift we talk a lot of our experiences that we handle and also in each and every year we have team building so that the stress that we have will left behind.
Cons
Long Hours, Madatory OT
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  DUBAIMarch 4, 2015
•It is a customer services and up selling / cross selling process operating throughout the United States. Customers make an order over phone, online and also through SMS. They need to pay $20.15 plus shipping and handling charges extra.
•Since it’s a customer services based role we need to explain the customers how to operate the DISH TV. If they face any difficulties to operate the Television we need to help them install and also guide them need to operate and up sell the extra channels .If required need to explain if they install for 3mths they get a bonus 15days free. I used to enjoy my services to help the needful customers.
Fun Work Place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 5, 2015
Well managed and helped to learn and understand the customers