DU Employee Reviews in Dubai

Dubai174 reviews
the management of du is good .they know how to make happy employees and they have very good commission slabs foe employee.so thats why every employee happy to work with them.
Pros
lunch
Cons
some times
The workplace culture is going through a lot of change due to Covid19 and will change going forward. Before Covid19 it was enjoyable and as any company there were challanges
It was a good experience with Du. Knowledge base I used more and how we can handle customers and how I can assist my team. Then working environment they made very well.
dubis great company, they give trainings and a lot of knowledge i learned. they support us not even at work but also understanding the sitiation of family here in uae
fun and educative every one should try it. it was a good experience
it is also srees free not like other companies

if you work at du telecom you learn alot
Challenging and fun workplace, multicultural and fun to work with. Only issue sometimes top management did not listens to good suggestions from the lower ranks
too much to talk about here, very typical non creative environment very slow lacks to lots of enhancements, Super stressful by all the meaning, the good thing about is that you get meet new people everyday you learn from them.
It’s been a challenging task to having to handle both roles as senior sales and customer service representative where by you have deal with all types of customers both personal and business, who are having sales also problem solving to escalation, this as only made the experience much more better for next level to be in team leadership.
Received training and experience a lot
But stress full and competitive

Target oriented

Beneficial in terms of incentives

Reputed organization

provide good lifestyle
Its a great working place all colligues they are moving like a best friends and supporting and the management is so impressive and they are awesome du is the best place to work
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DU?
Du is a good place to work in/with. Environment and culture is fantastic to deal with. Overall I rate Du as one of the best places to work in. I have been working with Du since 4.5 years almost and based on my experience I found it fantastic to be working with.
its OK to do work with Du. but infarct very mismanaged. very tired to do work with that. but honestly i taught so many new things from that management.
Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options. Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
WORK EXPERIENCE: Sales & Marketing Executive Muhammad Mubeen Movers (Dec, 2018---1ST Nov, 2019)  Worked as a Responsible person for building and maintaining customer relationships.  Assess client’s specific needs, promoting and selling the best services, and maintaining sales goals and objectives.  Analyzed customer’s feedbacks and giving them positive response.  Collaborated with different partners to enhance business and share operational costs.  Developed and maintained strong relationships with current and prospective clients.  Generated sales revenue via service lead groups and cold calling.  Visited sites of clients before and at the time of work, and ensured them to provide the best and hassle free services. Sales Executive Emerging Technologies (An Etisalat Partner) (Jan, 2018---Dec, 2018)  Worked as sales Executive of Etisalat consumer department and visiting business honors of the companies for generating business.  Designed and implemented strategies to cross-sell and up-sell services to existing customer base.  Sale and service data and voice services to small and medium-sized businesses.  Generated sales revenue via telemarketing and cold calling.  Maintaining and updating sales activity records in tracking system.
I love the job I have received lots of experience while working in the organization. It's very pleasure to work du .i very much happy finding job from indeed website
Job Duties: Handling escalations related to Fixed home & mobile retention within 24 hours SLA. Call quality evaluation using Du’s brand values and ensuring it meets the quality standard set by Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA). Providing analysis on customer voice/feedback to Asset Based Management (ABM team) on daily and weekly basis. Updating the CRM with accounts received from retail Du store, franchises/ vendors, Sales department and back end teams. Was Part of campaigns like fifa world cup 2018, iphone launch X, pre to post migration, home service new portfolio plans, etc. Closely following up with Billing and Collections Department to ensure that there is no revenue leakage and monitoring the same on DUverse application. Excellent knowledge of Du telecom applications such as Invoice web viewer, BSCS, Net cracker, CRM.
Self motivate and ability to work independently as well as in a team oriented environment
Leadership and motivation to the team and ability to drive a team
the most enjoyable part of the work is at middle of the day(break time) we use to play PlayStation and that give me energy to continue work properly .
Good place to start your career, you will learn a lot and you will be able to deal with all kind of people and characters , good staff, good work environment
To provide the best customer services by keeping the customer educated & updated about all offered company’s products & services and being the face of the company and sell accessories & products offered in retail store.Retain existing customers in times when they want to cancel their services due to any bad experience, any service-related issue or churning to competitor.Dealing with customer queries, requests and problems and provide highest level of customer service to new and existing customers.
I am working outdoor job the company is good. But they are finishing their outdoor sale department. Now I am looking new oppertunity according to my skills.
Insha Allah will give my best to my employers.