DU Employee Reviews in Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi23 reviews
Best team ever. I loved them
The mangers give me good teaching

I hope i can back again.

I tried hard, but the covid 19 beat me.

But i will get up again and do my best as always.
I was enjoying the work with high level of mangers , who can Handel the situation very well , u feel you working with ur family , they Titsh me a lot which will help me in my career future
Good cluture of work with well organized team ..flexibility and supoortive team ..jib security .various trainings to inorove the skills towards sales and inhance the customer experience.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No extra workinh hours
In this workplace , you will be meeting a lot of different customer personality where you need to be calmed in able for you to deliver a high satisfactory customer service level . you will be learning a lot of things and will easily developed the skills where you need to improve
Pros
happy environment
Cons
no good commission
You can meet or to know different kind of customer at the same time you also learned new things.
about the work place is also fun because there is a lot different sales/merchandiser.
Working in Du gives you a big experience in facing problems and solve it and control yourself and acting with many people from very different cultures and countries and you should make them all satisfied , Managing people that they are reporting to you and make them as one team in one hand to achieve your target and make it.
the time of work is bad

and the salary not received on first of month but i received on half of month

the target they wont from me its impossible to get it
Cons
to much the target
I would call DU is one of the best working organization in UAE,
Here management boosts employees to grow in their life.Du family is very supportive to each other.
Give the Sales count and you'll have no problem. This is the 2nd busiest shop int he entire UAE, given that it is the main branch in Abu Dhabi with 26 counters. You have to put your tough gear everytime you go to work. Smiling helps a lot ☺️
Pros
Good pantry access, 3 days off
Cons
Long hours 12 to be exact
First sell and when sell
You can droup flayer accommodation

And good custmer services

And all sells exactive is good behavier of all customers and smile any time
Pros
Sells and markiting
Cons
10 to 12
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DU?
The company enjoys a very dynamic family oriented culture with all the needed facilities, including a wonderful office view to the palm jumeira, free parking for all staff
it was a good experience for me to deal with customers complaints and queries and solving them, need to collect their information and assist in sales and services and there by achieving companies goals.
i have learned how to deal with all type of customers some came on anger and i have make them satisfied with my work and the company give them best service as i can and every day i meet new people and they really appreciate with my service and they feel good and the hardest part of job was when there was no one one day i worked for 12 hours without eating anything because it was not allowed to leave for anything if there is not any other colleague so i give my best that day and the management really got impressed with me. i think that was the best job i have ever worked
It was very challenging work, I was able to deal with different people, different characteristics of customer. Though it was hard but I was happy doing my job with my colleagues, it may have been perfect but we know we do have misunderstanding sometimes. We have support from the management, they good incentive skims. I am applying for another job for the only reason that I need higher salary to support my family.
Pros
good working schedule
Cons
difficult to ask increment
I worked here as an accountant.It is a Telecommunication company, it's head office situated in Dubai. I have 1 year experience in this field in UAE.
The Most Important this at work is giving your best at work, daily raising your standards and making each month better in performance both at store level and company at large.

Team work is a key to success and during my managerial operations

i have learned that being pro active at work and involving with your team at all the time, motivating them and identifying individual talents is a great impact to the team ,this leads to success and thats the most enjoyable moment of the team
Customer Services, Sales and Planning
Supporting Management

Colleagues are really supporting

Dealing with SME & Corporate customers
du is a really multi cultural company to work. du provides best of trainings of different kind, which grooms the employees and they become more productive for the organization.
it was my 1st experience in uae and i really enjoy my this job management is very good and very supportive the only reason i want to switch my job is i am looking for better opportunity.
Registration day is most difficult day in this job.
I learnt patience, confidence and how to deal with different kind of people

Management is supportive in some sides but some how not

working with mates is most amazing part of job specially working as team and helping each others on different levels.
Pros
Free gifts, vouchers, movie tickets
Cons
No recognition
I had good experience and knowledge on telecom products and had the opportunity to study the market condition of Abu Dhabi.