DP World Employee Reviews

Personal Reflection
Internship (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 4, 2018
I did my internship at DP World for about a month, during Christmas break. I enjoyed so much as I got the opportunity to practice my major in the professional world, and reflect on my personal experience in the world of urban planning. Most of the staff were on their annual leave. So, I had limited staff to work and practice my knowledge with. The core of the work assigned to me was to look at the different proposals the company received in regards to solar panel installation in different sites around the world. Also, I worked with the sustainability team in promoting eco-friendly sustainable environments. The company is diverse, where people come from different backgrounds and share their cultural life with one another.
Pros
Diverse, free lunch, friendly staff.
Cons
Limited staff to work with.
Good benifits based on position
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - ELECTRICAL (Current Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 6, 2018
Good company.
Yet for initial careers work life balance is the worst.
Due to personnel strength benefits varies.
Based on department benefits varies.

OVERALL GOOD COMPANY FOR EXPERT LEVEL
worst company and worst management , no proper rules and regulations
Operations Clerk/Tally Clerk (Former Employee) –  Jebel Ali FreezoneDecember 10, 2017
working conditions unhuman,no respect for employees, no proper duty routines, daily job role changes , worst environment, and no future for employee .. only company growth
Productive and friendly workplace
Accountant - Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) –  Dubai, U.A.E.November 23, 2017
A friendly culture with the staff and management being very helpful. Clear job descriptions and a culture of training programs to enhance employee's knowledge and skills,
Tally clerk
Tally Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dubai Free ZoneNovember 12, 2017
I will do my job better. I have no black marks in that company.my bad luck crisis time company decided to terminate me.if I get that job again i will do my best
Pros
Nil
Cons
Nil
excellent
Tally Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dubai Free ZoneOctober 31, 2017
As a archive clerk in DP WORLD I have learned a lot of things.
Management of Dp World was much cooperative and highly trained staff. employees of Dp World was so professional.
Pros
Accommodation, Medical Transportation, food Facilities.
Cons
48 hours a week
Interesting work place
System analyst (Former Employee) –  Jebel Ali FreezoneAugust 23, 2017
It's nice and exciting work place with the challenging experience. It's all about technology and management skills to be learned and applied.

Cosmopolitan work culture.
average
Java Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dubai Free ZoneAugust 18, 2017
its average company to work , salary is very low to survive in UAE ,if you are staying with family you can't save anything , so plan accordingly and nicely.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Not good place to work
Enjoyable place to gain experience.
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Jebel Ali Free Zone Area.July 4, 2017
As one of the international ports in the world, I have acquired skills and experience to the terminal operations and how important we both need each other. It has taught me on how to react when incident occurred when transporting Maritime Dangerous Goods (MDGs) and how to go about it.
Good learning
Refrigerator Container Assistant Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Dubai, AEJune 17, 2017
I worked past 17years in this company.I have learning a lot.I would like say Lot of thanks.that's all.I worked in technical department refrigeration ..
Good
Cons
Best
Driver ITV (Former Employee) –  Jebel Ali FreezoneMay 21, 2017
Happy working in this company..benefits are good,security is good,they always have seminars and trainings,medical teatments for employees provided,I am satisfied working in DPworld..
Pros
Free all
Cons
12hours
Productive safety work place.well trained employees & exercise team work to build a noble ideals to finish a job in an accuarate difinite time.
Dowelman (Former Employee) –  Jebel Ali FreezoneMarch 10, 2017
Working at dp world feels like family.You can share your productive ideas for future team building purposes.promotion are also provided by the company to those qualified employee.Dp world also provide training & seminars & free safety training course before employees go through to their respective area of responsibility at working job site.
Pros
Everything is free like food & accomodation & traportation.benefits are given to their employees
Cons
Sometimes a quite long range multi taslking job.
just a job
Team Coordinator for Consolidation (Former Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 4, 2017
~A typical day at work is to receive information from the subsidiaries abroad, obtain input with much difficulty from colleagues who are jealous to educate you and then complete the work.

~Management- no comments

~Hardest part of the job- People (such as colleagues, seniors, hr)
the most enjoyable part of the job- (timing- there is no theft in timing of our work, meaning we only have to work 8 hours).
Administrator
HR Administrator (Former Employee) –  Jebel AliJanuary 11, 2017
It was very typical target on every day to finish the employment visa renewal and visa entry permit and letters to various bank and other govt. sector,
i have learned lot of immigration and bank formalities and other health dept. task on time management to be completed.
management is very keen co-operative and support to work of nature.
our colleagues very supportive and co-ordinate with each and every job objectives.
at a time we have to complete and provide the bank letters and visa application and medical appointment to be prepared, it is very hardest to complete the achievement.
the most enjoyable part of the job immigration visa processing by online.
Pros
refereshments
Good work culture and highly professional
IT Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Jebel Ali FreezoneDecember 9, 2016
Good work culture, work life balance and professional environment.
Able to get good exposure and so much of learning during the whole stint.
New Learning Experience
Senior Technical Writer (Current Employee) –  DubaiOctober 26, 2016
Had a great working environment, working with different nationalities with different caliber.Every single day was a new learning day.
Good
Senior Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dubai Free ZoneOctober 22, 2016
I liked working in DP World as it was a government company. it was ny first working experience and i enjoyed it to the max. however, it was short but so much beneficial
highly productive and good place to learn
refrigeration engineer (Current Employee) –  Jebel Ali FreezoneOctober 15, 2016
will develop skill to handle pressure and busy operations. you will able to go through any atmosphere and job once you finish your life at dp world dubai
A learning Envoirement and boost ur skills.
Officer / Yard Operation (Multiple Tasks (Former Employee) –  pakistanAugust 28, 2016
every new day became a challenging day because of of thrilling of work.
i had learned many new skills as a empty container yard in charge.
how i manage the the work how we can we support our co-workers and how i build a good image between them.
Pros
free lunchs, free tea free entairtainment other benifits also.
Good Platform
Operations Clerk (Current Employee) –  Jebel Ali FreezoneAugust 20, 2016
i would like to submit my positive opinion as well work experience that i gained from this company. The company provided me a good platform and opportunity to improve myself. The management and overall incentives provided by the company are satisfactory. However, i want to switch my job due to accept new challenge as well to get more knowledge for my bright career.
Pros
Free Lunch but not on daily basis
Cons
our Duty is 8 hours but 4 hours overtime is compulsory