DoubleTree by Hilton Salaries in the United Arab Emirates
Salary estimated from 10 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.
Questions about DoubleTree by Hilton
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at DoubleTree by Hilton? What are the steps …4 people answered
- What is the interview process like at DoubleTree by Hilton?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at DoubleTree by Hilton?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at DoubleTree by Hilton?2 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at DoubleTree by Hilton?2 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interviewOne person answered
- What would you suggest DoubleTree by Hilton management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered
- How much the salary for the security manager position?
- After a telephone interview what is the next step?and what about the final interview?
See all questions and answers
What people say about working at DoubleTree by Hilton
- productive and fun placegood grounds for beginners or freshers to learn and harness their potential for great future possitions. Have great facilities to enlighten you of several things that one have to get knowledge of. The hardest part of working there have to do with the...Waiter (Former Employee)Ras al-Khaimah - June 23, 2020
- staff have to work life donkey . and no standed follow by management . lots of guest even staff cannot managef&b staff have to work more than 12 hours without overtime payment .and staff benefit is zero, cafeteria food cannot eat. 4 person in one room. the basic salary was waiter start from 950 dirams .nolearning and development programmes for staff. yes Hi...Bartender/Server (Former Employee)Ras al-Khaimah - May 7, 2019
Read more DoubleTree by Hilton reviews about Pay & Benefits