DoubleTree by Hilton
Coronavirus update
Information from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates67 reviews
good grounds for beginners or freshers to learn and harness their potential for great future possitions. Have great facilities to enlighten you of several things that one have to get knowledge of. The hardest part of working there have to do with the long hours of duty and lack of appreciation on the part of some managers.
Pros
free meal and great accomodation layout plans for staffs.
Cons
long hours of duty without a commensorating wages
I started my career as store keeper. Currently i am general cashier .2019 i completed my 5 year.

I have good experiences in hilton , but current situation makes to change my field. Because i got unpaid leave for 6 month ..
Great team work.
Always joy full at work.

Good managers and Manegment sopting Staff. Great communication each department and staff.

Accommodation also good for staff.

Every game have there.
I am very happy to here work as a reservation agent and i am proud to be an Hilton Member. I am getting a lot of chances to do different work like. to do revenue report and package up-dation in the ONQ PM.
Perfect description of a workplace, big, spacious, perfect for family and group of people for leisure or business. Great definition of hospitality. Amazing place
La empresa pertenece a la cadena Hilton, tienen un nivel labor motivado y empoderamiento
Opportunity to work in a multicultural environment. A cozy workplace with excellent peers and superiors, all so supportive.

The location is excellent and easily accessible from all over. Very close to The Mall of Emirates.
Pros
Meals and discounts while travelling
Cons
Long & odd working hours
The best place to work. Always taking care of team members. It is like a school, we learn a lot from here. Great team as well, all department supports each other always.
f&b staff have to work more than 12 hours without overtime payment .and staff benefit is zero, cafeteria food cannot eat. 4 person in one room. the basic salary was waiter start from 950 dirams .nolearning and development programmes for staff. yes Hilton have but managers will do for staff
it was a fun place to work with a lot of good people to worked with. it gives you motivation to work in Hilton, a little bit disappointed with staff meals
Pros
discount on every Hilton properties
Cons
employee meals are not too good
Highly professional and skilled

Fill with fun

Easy to talk to

Excellent communication skills( Both English and French)

Can work as a team

Follow organizational policies
The best place to not only work but also for self growth. Provides trainings for inter hotel departmental transfers. Great accommodation environment. Support for the extra curricular activities
Pros
You can grow your career
Cons
It is great place to work and learn. Management is good. flexible working hours. Average pay but good benefits in terms of accomodation, meals, medical and insurance.
Pros
Good management and housing facilities
Cons
Average pay
good place to work and learn new things grate team
best management good location in rak well working time

by good transport 24 hrs less traveling time .
Pros
nice food
Cons
if need
Poor Management and less salary can improve has so much potential but as I said before poor management and in the last stages before the renovation people were fired a lot.
I had a good experience within a multi-national team, and i had 2 certificates: Catch at my best recognition.
We used OnQ Insider system to enroll the Guests.
even though the hotel is busy at all times, the staff are very helpful and cheerful. i learned a lot from my experience in this hotel about hospitality and service.
it was great place for work, I learn a lot of think since I joined the property. working with different culture, there's no hardest part working in Double tree by Hilton mostly enjoyable because the property give chance to grow to every team members.
One of the best Hilton hotel with beautiful property and facilities. Good place for relaxing and family hotel.Different dinning option like Italian,french,Asian and Turkish with fine dinning and lovely environment.
Pros
beach and pool
it was great job.
Very nice hotel)

All day we comunicate with the guest) They was enjoing with us)
I love my profession,and it is my passion.and I love hospitality.where ever we are working it should be comfortable,if not we feel bad in our job.
Work hard with a smile
Pros
Food and accomodation
Cons
12 hrs