Written by Analyst (Former Employee) from Dubai on October 15, 2019
9 hours shift includes 1 hour break its was like in a click the day used to pass away. They is always fun at work due to the culture which is been followed by the firm and it keeps the employee energetic to come to work daily.
What are people saying about the leadership at Deloitte?
of employees approve of Punit Renjen’s performance as CEO
CEO Approval is based on 3,737 ratings
Good learning experience
Written by Senior Auditor (Former Employee) from Sharjah on April 18, 2019
Worked in the company for more than 4 years.
- Good pay and benefits
- Diversified client industry experience
- Very poor staff planning and management
- Unrealistic expectation from staff give the low budget and fees with clients.
- Major drawback was some "Partner" does note take ownership of the files and clients.
- Grown and promotions in - more...