Here to help: Coronavirus update

DHL Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates123 reviews
DHL Express
Market leader. DHL Express strives to become top notch.

DHL Express provides annual leave with competitive airfare. They also provide an excellent insurance coverage.
Fun, collaborative with a huge emphasis on team-work
It was a fast-paced working environment and goal-oriented. Great emphasis was placed on achieving daily performance targets. The management was very helpful in ensuring that work is divided fairly among team-members, and that they are not over-worked.
Amazing
One of the best employers I have ever worked with, work culture was relaxing and had pressure situations as well. But everything was managed so brilliantly. I would defiantly love working for DHL again at any given time.
Pros
Stress free
I was a great job
Is was really nice to work in such big company like DHL.
It is like government job. very secure.

The team is great and most of the management are fine.
Productive and fun place to work
We do a lot for fun. example: team building activities, team outings, launch together, environment is very friendly and professional. Open door policy.
A great place to work with and safe
Great place to work. A very competitive company when it comes to product and managing staff from high to down the level.He it comes to courier matter it was fast and simply delivered.
Best place to work with
Best place to work with overwhelming colleagues. All staffs have a chance to grow with their career. The number 1 company so far that i have worked at.
I have learned to work under pressure in inoder to reach daily targets .The hardest part of my job is when the system is down and you need to reach daily targets on time
Nice to work
Dhl is a fun and nice place to work. They are very good in keeping people who are talented and giving opportunity to grow in the company. There a lot of training to develop your skills.
Friendly environment
Employees are one of the most important aspects in an organization. They are people who run the organization and get the things done for the organization in order to achieve the company’s purposes and objectives. Company consists of teamwork which refers to a group of people with the complementary and difference skills and abilities who committed to a common mission and performance goals. They work in a company for some reasons and based on some motivations.
Excellent Company
I worked in Danzas 2008 to 2019 that period we would have the pleasure of working together as a team to achieve the targets and set goals. I truly enjoyed this job but then again I had to move to India after 11 years in the job because of family reasons
Best company in the world
We love to worked here in DHL UAE is most international company in the world
And Like dhl care their employ always keep fit and good health good working time & also paid always on time,
Great place of work
All worker there is polite and hard worker.Great place of work but management not good only prefer Indian and Philippine nationalities jobs selection not on merit basis.
Good company
DHL is a very good company with excellent employee benefits but requires more of your working time than the expected duty schedule due to high customer demand.
Its great
Worked with DHL global forwarding abu dhabi as operation team leader managed daily operation activities, receive all kind of shipments from other countries like raw materials, temperature controls item,flammable item
Learning Environment
Working in DHL, provides me skills to learn and enhance everyday. Having the opportunity to work under DHL gives me a chance to discover new abilities that can be applied in the work area.
productive and a lot of things to learn
I manage air freight and ocean freight operatons of shipments originationg from India, China and UAE to Iraq.

I bild reprts on number of shipments which are in transit and show the status of each shipment.
Excellent place to work
It was an absolute pleasure working for DHL Global Forwarding in the UAE. It was a very enriching experiencing and got to learn a lot with DHL. It is the leading logistics providers globally for a reason.
Pros
Excellent team in the UAE
Cons
My job had too much travelling
Part time Job
Working hours at the evening .Process and move the couirer to the destination.working on inernational DHL SOP was the biggest learning .Great place to work .
Pros
descipline on work
Cons
Part time
Dhl
I have worked as a full time logistics coordinator for the past 9 years, now completing 10. The most enjoyable part of my job is doing my work without making any errors and finishing it on time to reach my target.
Good working environment.
All employees are treated equally. Compensation is good and any extra hours rendered are paid as overtime. Company provide vehicle for all drivers working in operation.