Crowne Plaza Hotel

Crowne Plaza Hotel Employee Reviews

Best place to grow
Friendly colleagues, good work culture,attractive salaries,no racism.accomodation,transport and meals provided which were really nice to save your funds.
Great place
I liked this place it was a great chance for me to work with awesome team work and great management stuff I learned a lot about this great place you can learn a lot in this place
Well experienced exciting job
Been working in a busy hotel stressful yet exciting. Will be able to learn more everyday.meeting new people and interacting with different people who check in at thr hotel
Work Place
Whether it’s an overnight getaway, a business trip, a family celebration or a once-in-a-lifetime experience, we have more than 5,000 properties in nearly 100 countries which means we have the perfect hotel for every need.
Wherever you go, we have you covered. Whether you want convenience for business travel or to experience a little local flavor somewhere new, our strategically located hotels offer it all.
Skills developed
The company gives me an opportunity to be part of the pre-opening of the spa which gives me more better experienced. Colleagues and upper managements are really helpful and friendly. Recognized your works, motivates and encourage me if i have some difficulties with my task. Celebrating national day, birthday and more. Providing training within department and allows you to have training in other departments.
Pros
Accommodation, meal on duty, uniform and transportation
Cons
If needed
Verry nice
Great work please and staff all helping each other and verry nice atmosphere as well thank you for your help with this matter is greatly appreciated thank you agen
Fun and Learning Place
Crowne plaza is the best place to work and learn the hospitality industry. Here i have learnt international chain, Management, Crisis Management, Training, and Many more projects to complete.
good
good company with good staff love to work here and the atmosphere is good and gives the cheer up for the motivation and room to grow every one will be.
I will be happy to join Crowne plaza hotel
I been working in the same field for more than 2 years.
To protect company property

To report any alarm system.

Patrolling the hotel .

Make sure all employees are safe while living the hotel.

T o cooperate with other workers.
Good workplace
Normal work
learned how to work better, about city, locations and better service

Good management

Friendship atmosphere

Work with groups

Communication with Guests and Colleagues
Pros
Experience, Management
Cons
Not enough staff
Duty engineer handling guest complaint
I'm duty engineer on shift .handeling guest complaints, dealing with issues day to day and delegating tasks to my colleagues, monitoring the BMS and conducting PPM.
Crowne plaza Yas Island Abu Dhabi is one of the best hotel of IHG in Yas island. which is the best world land mark of UAE. fantastic management style with a great family spirit within the team. ( work better together ) one of the most effective way of motivating the team.lots of fun and activities been done by the HR team to all the employees. lots of knowledge can be granted from IHG Merlin ( My learning ). amazing tool to help team for room to grow.
highly recommended to come and work for crowne plaza Yas Island.
very fun
Very nice environment to work and to grow
they will help u and will give every thing to be in the right position

easy to work with them

every thing have standard
Don't go there
Cero respect for the employee life outside of work ! Always on call doing overtime without pay or even a thank you. Deeply divided by nationalities so if you don't fit one of those boxes you are excluded
Everything is good but they start to stop give Over time as per management colleague have to do extra mile for company without paying that's why I dec
Well,Crowne Plaza hotel and Resorts was my first bigger career development platform .I learn a lot about service cultures and behaviour as well as standards too.it was nice place to personal development areas and they will trained you very nicely ,but salary is not that much aspected there as per market value they created.And after 2016 I notice crowne plaza yas island has very worst management .they do work for themselves they will take advantages lower colleague will die everyday .ewe colleague we did long hours duty even we didn't get overtime.as per management for company growth we have to do extra hour without paying .that's unfair .thank you
Pros
Free launch, breakfast, transportation and accomodation
Cons
Long hours, Not paying Over Time
There's always room to grow
Room to grow
Room to be involved

Overall staff benefits is excellent a good environment and support from superiors I would highly recommend this hotel
Happy Place
we work as a team i enjoy working with them from staff to management, i learn so much from them my first company here in Dubai.

accommodation are good
Pros
Free lunch, transportation
increased my knowledge
good place to start your career and grow, HACCP Maintenance, Brand standards audits and training and development help us to keep us engaged.new oppurtunities at IHG.
ping pong table, Foosball,comedy,
employee relation, always team work, smile to the guest,
good communication, the must enjoyable part of the job

good management good service to the guest.
Productive and fun work with friendly colleagues.
Working in crowne plaza is indeed a great experience for beginners to build up their career. However when it comes to busy operation the work gets tighter with manning yet still we did manage to complete the task done successfully.
Pros
free breakfast, lunch and dinner
Cons
split shifts.
Was Fun
Oh well my first job in UAE .
Young ready to start new charter in my life .

This is was amazing place to get first experience in Dubai .