Core Laboratories

Core Laboratories Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates10 reviews
Productive, all employees respect each other, team players, dedicated and responsible. Management is after the improvement of employees by having goals every year.
Pros
with transportation allowance
Cons
Overtime
I had great experience in corelab . The experience shifted my life career positive . I started from begging till I reached to management position. I recommend fresh graduate to join corelab
Able to achieve good technical knowledge. An average management in the middle east but with strong technical knowledge. Relaxed work place and friendly.
Worked happily in a great yet challenging position for 11 years in all organisational levels starting from laboratory technician to technical advisor.

If there is one thing to take from this company that will always remain in my memory is "strive to provide in order to gain and with patience efforts are rewarded".
Pros
Endless pros like healthy enjoyable working environment, level of support and motivation provided by management.
Cons
Like all jobs, level or work load and urgency is a daily challenge
It was a very good place to start and build a career. I've learned how to work under pressure to meet deadlines. Also, how to work in multi-cultural environment.
Pros
knowledge and experience.
Cons
low salary
the perfect place to learn core analysis under supervision of highly qualified technicians, you will have the chance to undergo for the core analysis school in Huston.
A good place and professional people to work with...
I love working with my colleagues. Everyday challenges at work. I'm learning more things everyday.
Working at NRL- Corelab department is an achievement. I learned a lot technically and most importantly how to deliver excellent quality services to the clients by sticking to laboratory standards and protocols. The management anhed colleagues were always helpful and approachable. The hardest part of the job I guess was the night shifts as it were the busiest but most part of it were a lot fullfilling and rewarding knowing you got to give service to your patients.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
The company promotes career growth for its employees and the management is dedicated to provide the needs of its employees.
Good place to start your career.
Low on salary and perks.

Overall project management

co-workers fine.

Manager gives a hard time.