Conrad Hotels & Resorts
Conrad Hotels & Resorts Employee Review

Conrad hotel

September 2, 2019
Conrad hotel is a well named luxurious brand of Hilton hotel. I learned alot to work in an international and well reputed company like that and to spend ore than two and half years with them.
Pros
Well reputed place
June 19, 2016
Same roleSame location
Requires a lot of dedication in terms of time,knowledge and skills as most if not all of the team members in my team are outsource or is limited however because of the culture established it will always a day of fun, success, productivity, growth, reward and recognition. With the culture established all of the obstacles faced from pre opening until the 3rd anniversary we were able to overcome and had in a way laid a strong foundation for the Team to bring to life the brand of the Organization not only for our valued guests/clients but most of all to each of the team members.
Pros
Aside from the basic salary I am entitled for the monthly SC and Hilton benefits & recognition
Cons
outsource and limited team member
June 12, 2020
enjoys being part of a team and is always willing to learn new skills as well as other methods of working. Have good communication skills and possesses an excellent attitude to work. Is a very energetic and self-motivated individual looking for a position in a busy environmental.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
short breaks
May 3, 2020
Same location
Hope they will good management. People that have concern in their employees .also hoping that they will be more benefits that motivates the employee all the people work in the company actually so they can enjoy the work.