..My experience in dealing with customers and managing restaurants has grown They have a successful management. I want to go to the best. Salary a
Supervisor in Maestro Restaurant (Current Employee) – Maestro Restaurant – July 27, 2019
• Taking responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant.
• Organizing marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes.
• Creating and executing plans for department sales, profit and staff development
• Setting budgets with management. And monthly forecast
• Coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts.
• Managing staff and providing them with feedback.
• Responding to customer complaints.
• Menu engineering
• Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety recruiting, training and