Cleveland Clinic Employee Reviews

Found 130 reviews matching the search See all 2,983 reviews
Excellent place to work if you got the chance
Observer ship Program (Former Employee) –  INTERNAL MEDICINESeptember 15, 2019
Excellent place to work,relax environment.State of the art building.Experienced doctor and staff. Peaceful and relaxed but at times tiring .Duty hours are very long.Conferences are worth hearing .Cafeteria is awesome.
Nice culture
PSS Coordinator/Data Steward (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiSeptember 10, 2019
It is actually a beautiful place to work for direct employees but not for the contractors due to huge salary difference. working hours and work load is fair enough.
Wonderful worldwide workplace
Clinical Templates Builder/Developer (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiAugust 18, 2019
Cleveland Clinic Abudhabi is that place that you really feel like going to meet your 2nd multinationals family in, you can gain a lot of experience lot of knowledge and lot to learn in.
Its just wonderful to work with that big team taking this big responsibility of people’s health and life.
Severe patient neglect, unsafe practice and very poor general standards
ICU Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJuly 20, 2019
One year was enough In This establishment . The overall general quality of care isa 1 out of 10! Patient neglect was horrific and management attitude when these matters where discussed was:
1. “ If you don’t like it leave”
2. “ Really”
3. “What do you expect me to do about that?”
4. “Oh well! You get used to it.”
5. “So”

Number 1 was used most frequently.

Management was/is very unprofessional and all
Staff generally unsupported in or by there actions.
Many of the managers are newly appointed and have No previous experience which would benefit the role and the staff
Pros
Free housing
Cons
Very poor standards
Lost opportunity
Lead Nurse, Wound and Ostomy Program (Former Employee) –  AEJuly 17, 2019
CCAD had a unique opportunity to bring world class healthcare to a underdeveloped region in the world.
While it is true that they attracted the worlds best talent in the early days of opening, who could provide cutting edge technology to the people of this area, they failed to develop the internal infrastructure that would support patients recovering from the advanced surgeries and other interventions offered there.
When healthcare providers are brought in from 72 or more different countries in the world, foundational work is a must to ensure standardizaiton of practice.
CCAD relies on technology to drive practice and does not invest in the development of the care providers it employs
So sorry that the leaders in this organization could not understand this.
Pros
state of the art facility
Cons
lack of effective leadership
General trade technician
General Trade Technician (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJuly 13, 2019
As general trade technician,I am handling civil related issues such as carpentry, mansonry, painting gypsum board Installer,and assisting all technical department in Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi UAE under Serco Middle East FM Facilities,we are using also PDA personal digital assistant for accepting all job orders coming from the clients to ensure that all tasks given are cleared.
Multicultural
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiJuly 2, 2019
Diverse workers where you can learn not only different work backgrounds but culture, their places of origin and travel tips. Challenging in terms of language and cultural orientation.
Start up
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJune 29, 2019
It is in starting phase and there is a lot of change. There is a direction it is moving and it will need time. There will be need to changes also that will occur
Pros
International
Cons
Start Up
The most challenging workplace I have ever been.
Hematology Technologist (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiJune 13, 2019
A world class Hospital in Abu Dhabi wherein there is a diverse culture, caregivers are from all over the world. They will encourage you to learn more and to be an expert in your craft doing your job with minimal supervision.
Pros
So much benefits including for your family
Cons
No job security
Pleasant to work
Chemistry Technologist (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiMay 17, 2019
The culture with diverse laboratory staffs helps us maintain the integrity by providing patient centered care. The typical day is busy day, but because of innovation and automation we manage the workload. At the same time maintaining the quality of service. I learned a lot of things including communication with colleagues and management. Also the management allows us to grow by attending CME and trainings (e.g Leadership Academy etc). The culture is that staffs are all friendly and has respect to one another. The most enjoyable part is we were able to do our job to the maximum because of the availability of resources and support from the company itself. Hardest but most challenging part is maintaining our International Accreditations (ISO,CAP,JCI,AABB etc.)
Pros
Breaks and Lunch
Cons
No overtime
Salary Benefits
Abu Dhabi (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiApril 29, 2019
promotes work life balance and well being
needs a lot of management improvement
promotes learning and development
caregivers compassion to patients and their dedication for their job
Beautiful building
Administration (Former Employee) –  UAEMarch 11, 2019
Healthcare facility will be the grandest you'll ever work in! Each day there will be some aspect of the building to admire. The building has become an iconic landmark of the city.
Pros
Healthcare experience
Cons
Very political
Beautiful building
Registerd Nurse (Current Employee) –  PerioperativeFebruary 26, 2019
It is a beautiful place to work. There are a lot of great people from all over the world that you get to work with. I have learned so much being here.
Unhealthy work environment
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJanuary 16, 2019
A very uncomfortable work environment with poor leadership. There appears to be an apparent disconnect between leadership and the caregivers. Encourages scare tactics and bullying behaviors in an attempt to "control" their caregivers.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Individuals who lack managerial skills and true leadership abilities
productive and fun workplace
CAREGIVER/ SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJanuary 10, 2019
I was so lucky of being employed at Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi. I gained a lot of experienced, I obtained my skills from this Institution.I am so thankful that I have been a part of it.
Pros
free lunch, free thursday breakfast, employees get together, awards
Cons
tiring
A Learning Environment
Learning Consultant (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJanuary 5, 2019
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi was a paradise for learning opportunities during the inception phases. Big budget and commitment to investing in staff development.
Productive place with fun work place
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiDecember 29, 2018
I like to work to as pharmaciest wherever inpatient or outpatient it is important to me to do my job as responsible pharmaciest to my patients I wish one day to work on Cleveland.
Pros
Free lunch
too much tension and requirements with basic tools
Planning Manager -Supply chain - Operations (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiDecember 21, 2018
Too much work requirements, no stable system in place, needed to do things individually. management needs a lot to know how to take better care of their staff rather than townhouse meetings and outside activities
Cleveland clinic is a host of many Cultures and language.
Medical Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AEDecember 15, 2018
My 3 years experience as a Medical Interpreter in Cleveland Clinic Abu dhabi has taught me that CCAD is a melting pot place which a person will be able to build and maintain strong relationships with all colleagues , and all along with the great knowledge that the hospital which will be engraved and affect positively on the person personality and attitude throughout the time being a CCAD caregiver in addition to the opportunities to understand other people considering that hospital is a host of many Cultures and language.
Pros
Free Gym and Parking
Productive and Fun
Category Manager (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiDecember 3, 2018
Time management is critical in achieving a productive stress free day at work. The first 90 minutes of the day are the most productive and need to be spent wisely.
Stepping away from the desk for a 5 - 10 minutes walk every hour or two is a healthy way to resume a productive work day.
Filing and creating a to do list at the end of each day keeps tasks in order for the following day.
Removing distractions while completing a task is essential in reducing errors and eliminating waste of time.

Culture at work place must have mutual respect and trust between employees and management to achieve best results.
The hardest part of the job is managing time and prioritizing tasks while maintaining internal and external customer satisfaction.

Any job can be enjoyable when the leadership team is motivating their employees and getting them involved and challenged.
Team gatherings and events can help build a strong team who care for one another and therefore support and manage their work with love and care.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cleveland Clinic. Our community is ready to answer.

51.2K