Cleveland Clinic
Coronavirus update
Information from Cleveland Clinic:

Cleveland Clinic Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates147 reviews
I worked in Cleveland Clinc Abu Dhabi in Facilities Management (Serco).I ll recommend for my friends to work there .
Management is always taking care of their employees. Friendly work environment .Maintaining High quality with HSE standards.
Well recommended company to grow with
Atmosphere is adorable

Multinational company with varityy

Competition is always there between the staff

Study program is there to ameliorate your skills
There is no job security you r sometimes paid well to start with but no growth whatsoever.
Racist culture as the position is given as per the colour of your passport and not your experience.

No transperency in HR to hire people they r hired as per the recommendation of the top management guys so endup getting people with no experience experience.thalres
excellent methodology to work with senior member of team.
Diversified culture and respect of each other is the key to success.

Hardest part of the job is walking back and forth to hospital from your work station
a recommended place to work in . everyday you will learn new skills .
my director was cooperative and supporting .

hardest part of the job is ensuring patient satisfaction at 100 %.

most enjoyable part of the job is contribution and team work
Generally enjoy culture of employees; management gross communication is amazing, interpersonal employee relation is also perfect. And the accommodation provided by the company is beautiful. Decent company overall.
Really great place to work, fun and yet mind challenging.
Amazing management team, very professional and have knowledge of their individual fields. You can learn and grow at Cleveland.

The Hospital is one of the very best in the world, really advanced technology, best doctors in the world. Our team comes from every part of the world yet we all get along.

We have some many opportunities to learn, no mountain is too high, support is constant.

The management team care for you as a person, they realize that you have left your friends and family, they understand that you feel lonely at times, they have a motto "take care of each other" and they do.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Miss ireland
The management at the time was contractual and I felt they were trying just to get the work done. Things have changed now and what I hear is that employees are happy.
it was really pleasure to work in CCAD. nice work culture with great management. colleagues were really nice. good benefits and salary. long vacation. great.
good working condition, co workers are professional. There is a time fr cameraderrie. Employees and management have open forum and town hall to discuss issues and concerns.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
flexible time
Diversity in culture

Life and work balance

Productivity

Benefits

Advancements

Healthy food

Trainings

Friends

Family

People

Opportunities
1. Good place to get experience.
2. Everyday you can learn a new information.

3. Always will find someone willing to help.

4. Management will always give what you need to feel free.
micromanagement leaders that makes the employer hare the place he is working on. the work itself is good and communication is good. HR do not support the cargiver.
21 yrs old when i applied to this hospital, it's my first time to work outside country so i felt to excited and a bit nervous. When i came there at first its veri tough for me to adpot everything mostly the culture. But the times by, i love my work there and i enjoying my daily routine. All people is very friendly and excellent. Working in this hospital can help me lot not only for money but for my skills, experience and learning that gained from this company.. I feel so thankful for the biggest opportunity that i got from here.. And i will always miss working in Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi. ❤❤❤
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi is one of the best company I have work for, if given a chance, I can work again on this company. I love my colleagues. its just that I need to find a better for my future.
Good company to start with.

Politics in CCAD is very high.

A world class Hospital in Abu Dhabi wherein there is a diverse culture, caregivers are from all over the world. They will encourage you to learn more and to be an expert in your craft doing your job with minimal supervision.
Politics in CCAD is very high. As long as you keep your head down and continue to do your job without creating conflicts with the superior, you will be ok. There is no security for your position. there is always a fear that this could be the last day of duty.
Pros
good salary
Cons
no job security
A highly experienced Safety Officer who is committed to complying with the highest work place standards in terms of attendance, health and conduct towards the public. I have a long track record of preventing accidents, identifying risks and promoting the best long term safety interests of a company. Furthermore, as a true professional I am always willing to challenge the status quo and improve on any existing standards. Right now, I would like to join a company that has a work environment, which supports and values diversity, integrity, trust and openness.

I have an advanced ability to quickly evaluate, react, and address constantly changing situations within a fast-paced environment while remaining personable and customer-focused. I have become known to my colleagues as the “go-to” person for all questions and issues as a result have created several initiatives that have increased overall efficiency and organisation satisfaction.

I believe that my expertise would be a good match for your team and I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to meet with you to further discuss my qualifications. I have enclosed my resume for your review.

Thank you so much for your time and consideration. I look forward for your favorable response.
Excellent place to work,relax environment.State of the art building.Experienced doctor and staff. Peaceful and relaxed but at times tiring .Duty hours are very long.Conferences are worth hearing .Cafeteria is awesome.
It is actually a beautiful place to work for direct employees but not for the contractors due to huge salary difference. working hours and work load is fair enough.
Cleveland Clinic Abudhabi is that place that you really feel like going to meet your 2nd multinationals family in, you can gain a lot of experience lot of knowledge and lot to learn in.
Its just wonderful to work with that big team taking this big responsibility of people’s health and life.