Cleveland Clinic

Cleveland Clinic Employee Reviews

Found 140 reviews matching the search See all 3,208 reviews
great work environemnt
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJanuary 7, 2020
it was really pleasure to work in CCAD. nice work culture with great management. colleagues were really nice. good benefits and salary. long vacation. great.
relaxed
Dietician Foodservice/ Diet Technician (Former Employee) –  abu dhabi,UAEDecember 30, 2019
good working condition, co workers are professional. There is a time fr cameraderrie. Employees and management have open forum and town hall to discuss issues and concerns.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
flexible time
Great
Senior Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiDecember 25, 2019
Diversity in culture
Life and work balance
Productivity
Benefits
Advancements
Healthy food
Trainings
Friends
Family
People

Opportunities
good place to get experience
Contact Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiDecember 23, 2019
1. Good place to get experience.
2. Everyday you can learn a new information.
3. Always will find someone willing to help.
4. Management will always give what you need to feel free.
work is good mangment is hard
application analyst (Current Employee) –  cleveland clinic abu dhabiDecember 23, 2019
micromanagement leaders that makes the employer hare the place he is working on. the work itself is good and communication is good. HR do not support the cargiver.
Working in this big hospital is very amazing..
Food Service Delivery Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiNovember 23, 2019
21 yrs old when i applied to this hospital, it's my first time to work outside country so i felt to excited and a bit nervous. When i came there at first its veri tough for me to adpot everything mostly the culture. But the times by, i love my work there and i enjoying my daily routine. All people is very friendly and excellent. Working in this hospital can help me lot not only for money but for my skills, experience and learning that gained from this company.. I feel so thankful for the biggest opportunity that i got from here.. And i will always miss working in Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi. ❤❤❤
Best Company for me
Materials Expeditor (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiOctober 20, 2019
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi is one of the best company I have work for, if given a chance, I can work again on this company. I love my colleagues. its just that I need to find a better for my future.
Good
Registered Nurse - Critical Care (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiOctober 15, 2019
Good company to start with.

Politics in CCAD is very high.
A world class Hospital in Abu Dhabi wherein there is a diverse culture, caregivers are from all over the world. They will encourage you to learn more and to be an expert in your craft doing your job with minimal supervision.
Politics is very high
Logistics Specialist (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiOctober 11, 2019
Politics in CCAD is very high. As long as you keep your head down and continue to do your job without creating conflicts with the superior, you will be ok. There is no security for your position. there is always a fear that this could be the last day of duty.
Pros
good salary
Cons
no job security
Risk Assessment, Hazard Management, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
Safety and Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiSeptember 16, 2019
A highly experienced Safety Officer who is committed to complying with the highest work place standards in terms of attendance, health and conduct towards the public. I have a long track record of preventing accidents, identifying risks and promoting the best long term safety interests of a company. Furthermore, as a true professional I am always willing to challenge the status quo and improve on any existing standards. Right now, I would like to join a company that has a work environment, which supports and values diversity, integrity, trust and openness.

I have an advanced ability to quickly evaluate, react, and address constantly changing situations within a fast-paced environment while remaining personable and customer-focused. I have become known to my colleagues as the “go-to” person for all questions and issues as a result have created several initiatives that have increased overall efficiency and organisation satisfaction.
I believe that my expertise would be a good match for your team and I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to meet with you to further discuss my qualifications. I have enclosed my resume for your review.
Thank you so much for your time and consideration. I look forward for your favorable response.
Excellent place to work if you got the chance
Observer ship Program (Former Employee) –  INTERNAL MEDICINESeptember 15, 2019
Excellent place to work,relax environment.State of the art building.Experienced doctor and staff. Peaceful and relaxed but at times tiring .Duty hours are very long.Conferences are worth hearing .Cafeteria is awesome.
Nice culture
PSS Coordinator/Data Steward (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiSeptember 10, 2019
It is actually a beautiful place to work for direct employees but not for the contractors due to huge salary difference. working hours and work load is fair enough.
Wonderful worldwide workplace
Clinical Templates Builder/Developer (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiAugust 18, 2019
Cleveland Clinic Abudhabi is that place that you really feel like going to meet your 2nd multinationals family in, you can gain a lot of experience lot of knowledge and lot to learn in.
Its just wonderful to work with that big team taking this big responsibility of people’s health and life.
Severe patient neglect, unsafe practice and very poor general standards
ICU Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJuly 20, 2019
One year was enough In This establishment . The overall general quality of care isa 1 out of 10! Patient neglect was horrific and management attitude when these matters where discussed was:
1. “ If you don’t like it leave”
2. “ Really”
3. “What do you expect me to do about that?”
4. “Oh well! You get used to it.”
5. “So”

Number 1 was used most frequently.

Management was/is very unprofessional and all
Staff generally unsupported in or by there actions.
Many of the managers are newly appointed and have No previous experience which would benefit the role and the staff
Pros
Free housing
Cons
Very poor standards
Lost opportunity
Lead Nurse, Wound and Ostomy Program (Former Employee) –  AEJuly 17, 2019
CCAD had a unique opportunity to bring world class healthcare to a underdeveloped region in the world.
While it is true that they attracted the worlds best talent in the early days of opening, who could provide cutting edge technology to the people of this area, they failed to develop the internal infrastructure that would support patients recovering from the advanced surgeries and other interventions offered there.
When healthcare providers are brought in from 72 or more different countries in the world, foundational work is a must to ensure standardizaiton of practice.
CCAD relies on technology to drive practice and does not invest in the development of the care providers it employs
So sorry that the leaders in this organization could not understand this.
Pros
state of the art facility
Cons
lack of effective leadership
General trade technician
General Trade Technician (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJuly 13, 2019
As general trade technician,I am handling civil related issues such as carpentry, mansonry, painting gypsum board Installer,and assisting all technical department in Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi UAE under Serco Middle East FM Facilities,we are using also PDA personal digital assistant for accepting all job orders coming from the clients to ensure that all tasks given are cleared.
Multicultural
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiJuly 2, 2019
Diverse workers where you can learn not only different work backgrounds but culture, their places of origin and travel tips. Challenging in terms of language and cultural orientation.
Start up
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJune 29, 2019
It is in starting phase and there is a lot of change. There is a direction it is moving and it will need time. There will be need to changes also that will occur
Pros
International
Cons
Start Up
The most challenging workplace I have ever been.
Hematology Technologist (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiJune 13, 2019
Pros
So much benefits including for your family
Cons
No job security
Pleasant to work
Chemistry Technologist (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiMay 17, 2019
The culture with diverse laboratory staffs helps us maintain the integrity by providing patient centered care. The typical day is busy day, but because of innovation and automation we manage the workload. At the same time maintaining the quality of service. I learned a lot of things including communication with colleagues and management. Also the management allows us to grow by attending CME and trainings (e.g Leadership Academy etc). The culture is that staffs are all friendly and has respect to one another. The most enjoyable part is we were able to do our job to the maximum because of the availability of resources and support from the company itself. Hardest but most challenging part is maintaining our International Accreditations (ISO,CAP,JCI,AABB etc.)
Pros
Breaks and Lunch
Cons
No overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cleveland Clinic. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K