CitiScape

CitiScape Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates25 reviews
Very good company with growth prospect depending on performance review. Good performance rewarded. Challenging work environment and rewards. Good training and development programs
Pros
Very good salary package
Cons
Non
Don`t even think to work in this company. You will just dragged even for your basic necessity.. Salary - date changes every month sometime credited after months... are with certain attitude as of you are working as their servants.. knowledge less too.. ..they too have issues with visa issuing..you can take rest instead of wasting your time and energy in this company
Citiscape is the worst company and bad. we did not get salaries and had to stay home for unpaid leave. company management did not care about us. just care about them
I advice all candidates not to apply or to work in this horrible company, they have block from ministry of labors and they can’t issue Residence visa for new employees and also for old employees some of them are working with a visit visa and this is illegal, plus all of that they have a huge delay in releasing salaries up to 4 month , Although I got a lot of promises that salary will be released maximum by 40 or 50 days ..
amazing company to learn new skills: managerial and technical
the culture with colleagues was super supportive

you get to enjoy the work in the field as well as managerial paperwork
Pros
Huge Learning curve
Cons
It's my first time to work overseas and I have some mix emotion on working there.Excitement and eagerness. I learned a lot as far as steel works are concern. I've learn how to use MIG weld and some workshop machine there.
Pros
No free meal
Cons
open overtime
I've learned how to mingle with other Nationalities. The management are good to work with. It is a fun place to work. The toughest part of being in the industry is that when I entered Citiscape I have no idea how the business works, I have to adjust a lot since I came from a food industry before. Eventually I was able to cope up and learned the flows.
All around aside from being a cadd operator, we usually go out to visit some site inspections and meet clients and suppliers whenever required.

The people are very friendly plus the fact that most of the employees there are Filipinos that is why the culture is somehow reminiscent of the workplace here in the Philippines.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long Hours of work
Manage Business relations and development in addition to:
- Business strategies and forecasting.

- Financial planning and forecasting.

- Projects management and Planning.

- Negotiation and contract closing.
Pros
any
Cons
any
it was my first company in UAE.
it wasn't bad in general but no secure there because of the management.

beside most of the people are from one nationality .
In Citiscape, I have learned many things especially in Purchasing. I have learned to be loyal to the company you work, how to cooperate and work as a team and some techniques belong to the work I did.
i learned a lot and gained a lot of experience in landscaping, a lot of nationalities to make friends with and get to know , not having Saturdays off what the difficult part , jumping from one project to another and between design and shop drawing and preparing letters and RFI's and leading a team of draftsmen.
it is good firm in term of productiveness and learning that how to handle a big project and cope the emergency situation in limited resources with low manpower in shortest period of time.
Pros
Free lunches and leave
Cons
Long hours, delay of salaries
It was happening place and good people around i worked.
Awesome manager who never said NO for nay thing what was in his hand.
Pros
Free lunch, Company Accommodation, Free pickup drop to office.
Cons
Salary used to be bit delayed.
everyday gaining knowledge
to be come independent for all works

they are good

they are good,most of hr department

nothing

taking day off
I was able to establish a high level of experience in landscaping work since I had to work on site and in office with different type of projects.
good place to start the day in the morning, learned how to interact with different nationalities and how to communicate, learned to maintain documents in the site and manage the team without the boss. The management is good but salary is not given on time. The hardest part of the job is maximizing the time for all the things that needs to be done in one day. The most enjoyable part is working with the team eventhough we have long hours of duty.
Being a Sr. System Administrator of Citiscape Corporate Headquarter is quiet a big challenge and yet a rewarding experience. Supporting around 100 users in the corporate office with more than 10 project site offices, 2 branch offices in UAE and a branch office in Saudi and Qatar. We have an ERP for Accounting, Inventory, Project Costing and Retail module which is being used on all the segments of the company. I have one support staff for the corporate headquarter which supports the entire UAE operations including it's 2 other branch office in UAE and more than 10 site offices, 1 IT Staff in Qatar and 2 IT Staff in Saudi.

I started my day by checking company email, taking the backup tape of the ERP into the secure vault, run system checks on all servers and provided the needed it support for corporate staff and then I will be heading to visit the site offices. After that, I will go back to the corporate office and do some routine system check or provide IT support to staff who have requested it.
Executive management . Reporting to CEO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
My day normally starts at work is I could say i use a list that lines in priority of the task's to complete with a time scale added to act as my motivation. This only should show that i know how to prioritize things.
At work, I think one of the most important things I've learned is determination. Not to give up too soon, because the solution is probably right in front of me.

I work closely with the Engineers, Supervisor and others. During a stressful time, working on a project with a deadline of submissions, the entire team usually works well together with a positive result.

Lastly, the most enjoyable part of the job is when after stressful and hardest time, we are still manage to smile and enjoy each other’s at work.
Everyday is a productive day. Too many to learned. to many experiences gained. Hardest part delayed salary.