Here to help
Coronavirus update

Citi Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates230 reviews
• To promote the sales of various personal banking products in the allocated markets.

• To achieve sales targets agreed with the Direct Sales Manager.

• To provide MIS & competitor feedback on a weekly basis.

• To conduct promotional activities group meetings and road shows to achieve budgeted sales volumes. This is with respect to establishing company tie-ups for selling cards.

• Managing achievements of sales objectives by setting sales targets.
it was good advancement to my career objectives and i learned a lot as well as i attended a lot of training related to my career
which made me capable to attend any call type and handling escalations
One of few best employers that knows that the secret to success is based on the happiness and satisfaction of it’s employees by balancing work/life concept
nice work place and supporting management. they have nice product and policy is also good for processing.
they treat to all staff fairly, providing good salary to staff.
I was working with cit bank from 2012 to 2015 but I was unhappy with my work and my branch manger was incorporated with me .for that reason I left this bank
Salary fair in line with company norms.
Diversity was evident.

Management is strong.

Best place to work on a long term basis.

You get valuable experience on financial systems.
Overall good experience working with Citi, target based job, achieve ur target u will enjoy working with Citi. Management is good, very professional environment.
It was Formal and Friendly Interview
introduced my self and clarified the reason for joining Citi

discussion about ability to quick learining and attending training and to accept if my manager is younger than my age which is normal and fine as long as it will add value and help me to learn more
This employee does a good job of getting along with superiors, but he often treats those below him poorly.
Management has given this employee numerous warnings that his personal hygiene needs improvement.

No Growth in career .

No promotions

No raise in salary
I would like to work for citibank as my first job with citibank and Citibank has given me good carrier start in dubai
I always respect the organization who has given support and all my related managers who support me guide me for my success
Not a good place to work, if you are looking for a growth. Salary is very low and the incentive structure is very poor. Sales Managers are also not at times not supportive.
Pros
Best company to work with, very profesional yet u can have a work life balance over there. Work on followed procedure and policies.love to work again with the same company.
Amazing fun workplace! It helps its employees grow along with the company.
There are employees from various culture working at CITIBANK, which makes working there more enjoyable.
Friendly environment
Encouragements

Overall it was good fun .

All of my friends including manager was very helpful to me

Over all It was fun and I enjoyed working with Citibank
It helps me develop myself and my career. Focus and be more motivated to hit the target to have incentives. Learn how to manage time and keep on tract on my daily activity to reach the target
The typical day is working more than 12 hours. makes you exhausted by the time you reach home. you do not get enough time for yourself which ends up making you miserable.
typical money work. this is the place where i have enhance my skill in the span of few years of my service here. although i still work here, there are some majot problems that i have found out specially dealing with the needs of the client,
Would always love to be a part of Citi.
A great place to work with very friendly environment.

Customer service was the first and foremost priority, along with taking care of the KYC details of every customer.
With the passage of time citi decrease the incentive pay scale. and make the pressure double. the culture and environment is not so productive and no more learning.
Learnt how the bank operates from customer service, compliance, and corporate banking cementing a good foundation for me in the field of accounts and finance
Its an organization that grooms you really well . Its a tough life at work .The organization takes care of any problems that you face at work and to a large extent in your personal life.
The training support is exceptional and top of its class.As a result one is very confident while dealing with the clients or outside world.

The organization is just and one can always reach out to the highest authorities in case one feels sabotaged or compromised.

The HR and work ethics are very strong.

The workplace culture ensures that the excellence and top results are the priority of each employee.also each employee is fully responsible for his or her actions at work.and socially also.

When its time to have fun,the organization does not hold back , its fun at full throttle .

The corporate hierarchy is mostly on paper and the junio-rmost employee can address the senior-most employee with his first name.

Its true when they say ; Citi never sleeps '

When you take up a job , you can not deliver a half-cooked or .infirior result.,It has to be delivered to perfection and the whole team supports you for this.

Excellence , supported by meticulous research , is the mantra of this organization.
Pros
Training for excellence
Cons
Excellence needs consistent hard work