Citi Employee Reviews

Found 222 reviews matching the search See all 17,348 reviews
I like to work for citibank in future
Sales Officer (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 8, 2020
I would like to work for citibank as my first job with citibank and Citibank has given me good carrier start in dubai
I always respect the organization who has given support and all my related managers who support me guide me for my success
Not for Prolong development, Very poor career growth
Sales Officer (Former Employee) –  DubaiDecember 10, 2019
Not a good place to work, if you are looking for a growth. Salary is very low and the incentive structure is very poor. Sales Managers are also not at times not supportive.
Pros
Best company to work with
Relationship Officer (Former Employee) –  Latifa towers world trade centre dubaiNovember 16, 2019
Best company to work with, very profesional yet u can have a work life balance over there. Work on followed procedure and policies.love to work again with the same company.
Good
Agent & Supervisor Customer Service and Quality Department (Current Employee) –  DubaiNovember 9, 2019
Amazing fun workplace! It helps its employees grow along with the company.
There are employees from various culture working at CITIBANK, which makes working there more enjoyable.
I enjoyed Working with Citibank
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  But-Dubai-UAENovember 6, 2019
Friendly environment
Encouragements
Overall it was good fun .
All of my friends including manager was very helpful to me

Over all It was fun and I enjoyed working with Citibank
We have a yearly sports competition for our team
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiOctober 27, 2019
It helps me develop myself and my career. Focus and be more motivated to hit the target to have incentives. Learn how to manage time and keep on tract on my daily activity to reach the target
work and life balance
A committed sales professional (Current Employee) –  DubaiOctober 21, 2019
The typical day is working more than 12 hours. makes you exhausted by the time you reach home. you do not get enough time for yourself which ends up making you miserable.
money
Document Controller (Trade & Finance Operations) (Current Employee) –  DubaiAugust 24, 2019
typical money work. this is the place where i have enhance my skill in the span of few years of my service here. although i still work here, there are some majot problems that i have found out specially dealing with the needs of the client,
Great experience
CBSU executive (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 27, 2019
Would always love to be a part of Citi.
A great place to work with very friendly environment.
Customer service was the first and foremost priority, along with taking care of the KYC details of every customer.
Lot of presure
Commercial Executive (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiJuly 20, 2019
With the passage of time citi decrease the incentive pay scale. and make the pressure double. the culture and environment is not so productive and no more learning.
Fun and Intriguing work place
Phone Banking Officer (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 11, 2019
Learnt how the bank operates from customer service, compliance, and corporate banking cementing a good foundation for me in the field of accounts and finance
Rollar coaster fun ride with round the clock commitment to the job
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Dubai Healthcare CityJuly 4, 2019
Its an organization that grooms you really well . Its a tough life at work .The organization takes care of any problems that you face at work and to a large extent in your personal life.
The training support is exceptional and top of its class.As a result one is very confident while dealing with the clients or outside world.
The organization is just and one can always reach out to the highest authorities in case one feels sabotaged or compromised.
The HR and work ethics are very strong.
The workplace culture ensures that the excellence and top results are the priority of each employee.also each employee is fully responsible for his or her actions at work.and socially also.
When its time to have fun,the organization does not hold back , its fun at full throttle .
The corporate hierarchy is mostly on paper and the junio-rmost employee can address the senior-most employee with his first name.
Its true when they say ; Citi never sleeps '
When you take up a job , you can not deliver a half-cooked or .infirior result.,It has to be delivered to perfection and the whole team supports you for this.
Excellence , supported by meticulous research , is the mantra of this organization.
Pros
Training for excellence
Cons
Excellence needs consistent hard work
Working Culture Is Good
Relationship Officer Sales (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 28, 2019
Policies should follow
good company to work
most enjoyable work
management are very good
there is no hardest part in this management and team
every day is enjoyable day
Friendly Environment
Sr. Phone Banking Officer (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 2, 2019
Friendly environment but we have less interaction with office mates due to time constraint since i was working in the phone banking department. which means we have less time for other activities since we have a busy time handling customers on the phone.
One of the best banks to work for
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  DubaiMarch 26, 2019
Great work culture. Amazing supportive bosses. Company knows how to balance work and fun. Good incentives (could be better but no complains). Long hours in the sales job.
marketing manager
Sales and Marketing (Former Employee) –  DubaiMarch 13, 2019
one of the best firm i ever worked in my career, the management is good and even the location, the job which they provide is good withouy much pressure
Good Atmosphere
Sales for Credit Cards & Personal Loan (Former Employee) –  dubaiMarch 11, 2019
The company has good staff supportive and cooperative. company is in dubai..Very Freindly and calm. Very good atmosphere..
No work targets no pressure
Pros
nil
Cons
nil
Great
AML/KYC Analyst (Current Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 18, 2019
Its a great experience. Mixed culture. However there are long working hours like any bank and pressure to meet the targets. But overall its a great place to work
A comfortable and well organized work place
Collection Executive / Accounts Receivables (Former Employee) –  DubaiDecember 16, 2018
Usually starts the day with supervisor's call/meeting. Discuss the previous day performance, strategies and challenges to reach assigned targets. Sometime feels annoy if you are under performer. Late comings are strictly warned.

Work discipline and ethics are counted the most concerning matter. You are always under performance monitor. But you have access to all members of the management. Your voice can reach up to all levels but in hierarchy should be followed to let your voice listen.

Discipline is the best part of this organization.
Pros
Free Coffee, Learning Opportunities
Cons
High Target Pressure, Job Insecurity
productive , dead place, multi tasking
Senior Collection Officer (Former Employee) –  DubaiDecember 6, 2018
a typical day at work, management treats the staff like a school going children, overtime not considered, hard work not recognized , no appreciation at work.