Child Early Intervention Medical Center

Child Early Intervention Medical Center Employee Reviews for ABA Therapist

Productive and Fun place
The company has a really great vision and mission to help children with autism spectrum disorder. The company trained me theories and techniques about ABA and how to apply them in my sessions. All employees get along really well and are collaborative. The hardest part of the job is that, as therapist we provide our services at schools and even at remote areas in Dubai. At the end of the day, watching a child learn how to give eye contact or even say "hi" to you is the most rewarding part of the job.
no career growth
-Its great exposure to work with children's. the co-worked are very friendly and helpful.
-sometimes you are expected to deliver result without training.

-working hours can be more than 8 hrs in a day.

-salary is hourly payed for clinical staff, so you would get payed only if you have work.

-lack of staff training, in both admin and clinical staff.

-profit oriented center.

-employees are expected to report and work at different centers (branches) across Dubai.

-unfortunately you wont have opportunity to grow within the company as a result, high turnover.
Pros
multinational working environmnet, staff are very nice and friendly to talk to, good ABA service.
Cons
long working hours, no opportunity to grow, lack of involvement of cases from head of clinicians, travel to various location far away from Dubai.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Child Early Intervention Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6