Cedar Tree Hospitality

Cedar Tree Hospitality Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates6 reviews
Cedar Tree Hospitality is a Lebanese own Restuarant and they do catering as well. I was assigned in different location in Cedar Tree. Lastly I was in charge in one of the branch in Dubai Parks and Resorts. Sometimes after I finish my duty in the restaurant I need to go as well in catering specially if guest will request lady server.
Pros
Free Food at work and transportation
Cons
10 hours and more
I really appreciate and thank you so much for all of the opportunities this company has provided me which has not only helped but, is helping me to grow technically, professionally as well as personally.

I have learned so much in 4 years years and will never forget the kindness of management and all of my colleague.
Pros
Helpful co-workers
It's a great experience working in Cedar Tree Hospitality. Good and safe Working environment. Management very helpful. Friendly Colleagues.Gained good Working experience.
Pros
Free Lunch
have no pronounce to say.. Only I talk to about I have good experience of Chief of salad, pasta, Italian pizza maker and I have to prove how to make hygiene of our restaurant and food preparation , control the kitchen area, the last one is that take responsibility of restaurant
Pros
2 h'ours
Cons
8 h'ours
I have a good life in cedar tree hospitality and i have a good relationship with the management but the only problem the new GM who come and work with us he doesn't have recoect for her self so automatically when somebody don't have respect for her self he will not recpect anyone so i decide to quite
Cedar tree hospitality, is a catering business I work as a waiter/server at their location we give service like a open buffet to the hotel staffs.
Pros
Free food accommodation and transport
Cons
Long hour