Careem

Careem Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates12 reviews
Amazing Work Experience
Pros: Great work environment, Amazing culture, Helpful peers, good benefits and salaries compared to the market.

Cons: Change in requirements while working
Great learning
Startup culture, good ownership, great learning.
Get to work with multiple countries, multiple nationalities, develops ownership and interpersonal skills
its really an amazing place to work
an amazing place to work, but lacks a lot of things, they have zero growth plans , there are a lot of discrimination specially in performance evaluation.
Pros
great place, really good colleagues
Cons
no growth plans, Full of discrimination
Very friendly environment
This company is an absolute dream to work for. They care about their employees and are most accommodating whilst being result oriented. Promotes an entrepreneurial mindset so everyone works with a mindset of being a company owner and loyalty brews within the ranks.
Pros
in every way a dream to work for
Cons
dont feel like leaving work, so disrupts the work life balance
Productive and fun workplace
I had a hard start as this was my first job and I enjoyed learning from scratch in this company, in the end, I was loved by the company and loving it back by putting so much effort and time into it before I left.
Pros
Awesome work environment
Cons
Life balance, company doesn't really allow people with nationalities like Egyptian to progress in their careers.
If u joined this team of course U'll consider urself one of this big family even U'll leave them one day .,. .
A fun place to work in full of positive vibe, can easily make connections and become friends with people who later become your family
Working hours at Careem were fixed, yet it wasn't the reason why everyone was there; everyone's passion to work used to make me more passionate about working more and giving my all.

The workplace culture was mixed which made it the best part of the experience.

One of the things that I've learned it collaborating with other department, yet focus on my own task that would lead us all to the same goal/
Family culture place with quick pace
I really liked the place and it helps you be productive and erase the concept of working in a company as an employee, we were not employees were tigers or as we call our selves. the company has a bright future but needs to be more structured.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Careem?
Great people, frantic environment
Loved the people, difficult to feel settled. I was on contract with option to extend but the project was taken over and moved in a new direction which was bad luck for me. Awesome folks to works with though.
Pros
Awesome people
Cons
Can be very undirected and unsettled
Awesome place
I had a chance to work in Careem in the very early stages and learnt alot as it was the early stage where we had to be all rounders to be successful .
Amazing place to work for
Working at Careem is an incredible experience where you can learn for top leaders and inspiring people. Meet amazing people, build an awesome organization create and environment where you can thrive and learn.
Pros
Learning curve
Cons
Long hours - stress culture
great potential but not fit for the experienced seasones professionals
this company has great potential , the team in charge in sales and marketing are not up to the task and don't know the market growth and trends and tend to copy and past all success approaches to all with limited amount of support to the new markets to how really grow them, they think promo codes are the solution to everything
Pros
free working environment
Cons
lack of true market knowledge and lack of true leadeship