Byrne Equipment Rental

Byrne Equipment Rental Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates7 reviews
Our experienced sales teams are the face of Byrne, offering appropriate solutions and technical expertise to meet the varied requirements of our customers.

Dedicated installation crews ensure all equipment is correctly supplied and installed while our 24/7 service and support desk is available to respond to any on site issue.

Our off-hire and collection crews disconnect Byrne equipment and remove it from the site in liaison with the customer's site personnel.

Byrne customers can expect a consistent level of excellent service throughout the countries and industry sectors we operate in.
Lots off job repairing all equipment, pm ,pdi washing forklift operator,front& rear oil seal ,radiator full out minor major repairing.rigging mobile crane, set up in site connection gen. Diesel tank & pulling cable
Pros
food allowance
In a typical day in my current position, I execute sales tasks from bringing in enquiry to closing it. Throughout the day I do various duties, including answering phones, do negotiations and emails, filing and greeting customers. I also provided strong after sales service and resolved customer issues.

My current job is an excellent learning opportunity and I developed my skills and experience in numerous different ways. While I already had strong sales and marketing skills, I didn’t have any previous experience of Rental Industry. With the support from my management, and co-workers I was able to excel in a short period and work effectively. I am now extremely adept with the dynamics of Heavy Equipments Rental industry in UAE. I also learned a great deal about handling customers.

The hardest, in fact the most challenging part of my job, is to make equipments available, at the time of non availability.

The best part of my job is without a doubt the people that I work with. Everyone is always ready to help and encourage one another. That has definitely helped me become a more confident person
A good and busy workplace with almost all office facilities provided. Employees treat each other like a family, however some negative elements are also around the corner but that is just part of the package.
Pros
Good office facilities, office materials, environment. Employee-oriented workplace.
Cons
Very busy for some, very light work for some
good work environment with less salary. Co operative management, Always helpful colleagues. Flexible working hours makes employees to work more.
Almost a day by day in a week is typical as working with one of the busiest companies in UAE with more than 100 people in Dubai branch and dealing with more than 500 people from our branches outside the country challenge me and make me more excited to perform mu duties and responsibilities. I learned many things such as being more responsible in all aspects particularly to my job, more skilled, more patient and kind, have a clearer view with the different cultures and ways of livings etc. So thankful with all the inspiring motivations of our marvelous management as they support us on our needs such as providing us an annual appraisal, seminars and counselling us if it's needed. Working with lots of co-workers of different nationality is so amazing as aside from we help each other as a team, we also challenge each other to perform our duties better. The most enjoyable part of my job is working at very stressful days with the technical operations top managers.
Pros
Big Company, Lots of benefits, many co-workers
Cons
Location if far from the city
Good company with good management.
I enhanced my electrical knowledge and skills.
Pros
free accomodation