BLS International Employee Reviews

It was a fun work place
Operations Assistant (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 21, 2017
I have worked in this company for 1year and 3 months.it is a good organisation and we get to learn a lot from it.I had a really good supportive manager and a helpful coolegues too.
Pros
Great work
Excellent Productive And Team Work
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  SharjahDecember 6, 2016
Currently seeking a challenging position in a dynamic environment and desire to progress further and to grow with the organisation that has the opportunity for the advancement of my career and also prove to be an asset for its effective functioning and tire for its makeover into a dynamic enterprise.And had run an excellent Team work.
Pros
Cons
Done Long Hours
Busiest workplace
Senior Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  DUBAIOctober 9, 2016
Everyday is a busy day. I learned how to deal with different people with different nationality. Management is taking care of their staff. I have a lot of hardworking co-workers. The hardest part of the job if the applicant is very demanding and not ready to listen though most of the applicant are nice and I enjoyed talking/chatting with them.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
short of staff, 1 day rest day
It was good
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJune 11, 2016
It was my first time working for a permanent job. The management wasn't proper and I did not have any job security. It was actually a great time over there to meet new people and work with them as a team. I had the chance to learn new stuffs everyday and got to meet many executive customers.
Pros
nil
Cons
nil
Outsourced Passport and Visa Application Center for Indian Embassy
Assistant Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiApril 19, 2016
Day starts with Queue Management, then signing of daily reports from HR and Finance team.
Then sign of petty cash bill
Continuous Queue management and customer interaction.
Daily reports and client management.
Next day VAS profit forecasting.
Checking on attendance and overtime of all centers.
Daily cash transfer to Bank and Clients.
Pros
Learnt Client Management better
Everyday with new challenges with new customers
back office opreation & customer service executive (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 25, 2016
One thing is learned from my previous employer that, work and pressure are always co-related.
Without teamwork can not increase productivity.
In company profit you can find your profit. Always think first about company profit.
Customer satisfaction.
barista supervisor
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Dubai, DUMarch 27, 2015
Deliver legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customers.
Discover and responds to customer needs
Pros
free coffee
Cons
punctuality in time
Have a chance to learn more experiance
Center Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DUSeptember 28, 2014
Facing 100 of peoples from different nations.Its a chance to us to learn their language and culture.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
As long as we both feel i am contributing achieving and growing
submission officer (Former Employee) –  Abu dhabiJune 28, 2014
Now i am on visit visa.When i was working in BLS International my duties was accepting application ,help desk officer and submission officer .Help desk officer means want to check application properly and verify, after accepting the application if any mistake i want to take the responsibility .Submission officer means after finished the application we want to handover all the applications Indian embassy along with data if any mistake it would be a big problem .every co-workers have same duty .My enjoyable part of the job was i got appreciation by my company side for value added services and multitask .I leaned from the job got experienced PR works.
New challenge each day
Sr Team Leader (Operations) (Current Employee) –  DubaiDecember 7, 2013
A typical day starts with loads of escalations and issues.

I have learnt to work under extreme pressure by handling escalations making sure all the issues are been resolved with an appropriate solution.

Management is Management.

Staff will listen to you when they trust you and to build trust you need to be a good listening Team Leader which i am.

Justification to each and everything.

When i resolve all the issues without any further escalation.
Pros
Learn to work under Extreme pressure
Cons
Lack of Benefits
Worst company to work with
DESIGNATION - Senior Manager - Operations UAE (Former Employee) –  Dubai, DUOctober 8, 2013
BLS has been a bitter experience to most of it's staff. The management only cares about the inflow of cash without the intention of spending anything for the increase of business apart from initial investment. The company is headed by its Managing Director who doesn't know anything about team management as he belongs to a rich background family and got the business in legacy. Its a place where the staff is never treated nicely and is required to work under the fear of losing the job if they miss out on wishing the MD good morning.
Pros
Good Salary if you are working with a competitor
Cons
Bad management, Poor business ethics, No growth opportunities