Baker Hughes Incorporated
Coronavirus update
Information from Baker Hughes Incorporated:

Baker Hughes Incorporated Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates152 reviews
good company to learn and grow globally, good leader to work with , but a lot of changes in last few years, unsecured job for low level team, need to be well connected
As an overall comments, its always challenging.
Learn a lot at Baker Hughes and gives more from my experience.

Management change was always a challenge.
Going by the current situation in the industry, i would say it is fair though so much lucking specifically here in the area where i am especially as a contract employee, as a permanent employee i think it is one of the greatest field service companies considering the interactions i have had with those directly under Baker Hughes, Hopefully one day i also get fully there
Nice place to work with excellent work-culture. Good opportunities to excel ad value-addition in your career. Nice work-life balance and excellent holistic support .
i enjoyed working in Baker Hughes with the hard working and very friendly colleagues. Apart from this is the kind of work and working environment i like and love, the camaraderie we made for each other is different. We help and support each other to make the job done.
Quality and accuracy of work. Ability to meet established goals and deadlines. Communication skills. Collaboration skills and teamwork. Problem-solving skills. Attendance and dependability.
Great Employer, would love to work there again...
Good compensation and benefits. Loved working there but I had a bad boss and oil rates fluctuates...
Working with BHI is a bit tough due to the nature of the business but its also fun and interesting at the same time. Everyday is like a new challenge but the team is very supportive that makes new challenges easier to conquer.
Great opportunity to work with Baker Hughes EHO Ltd,Dubai team. I am handling DC export shipments. Nice team, good management, I am happy to work with BHGE.
Big company, but poor management, not keyed in with what's happening around them, many of the Manager's are old school, not been trained, very poor on employee engagement and not interested in any career development. Salaries stagnant...
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
Poor career progression
Baker Hughes is known for its collaborative and teamwork culture. The companies biggest asset are its employees. Employees are encouraged to take on new challenges and learn new skills.
Baker Hughes a GE Company, is one of the most biggest and successful Company in the world. Because of their great Ideas and accuracy. I'm saying this because I work for 2 years with the Engineering Team. Working in this Company you will learn lot of things. I hope I can join again with this successful Company.
I give thanks to God for giving me the opportunity to work with such a great company.
During my service, we worked as a team for the company to achieve it goes and increased revenue.i also have great time with all the managers and all my colleagues.
I had to work for 5 bosses and each from different ethnic backgrounds and different job skills were required to work with each of them.

It was a very demanding job.
One of the few best places left to work in the oil and gas industry, a great place to work its some times testing and fun working with great individuals talented and result driven
very challenging , great team but lack of communication and lack of appreciation with huge micromanagement from the HQ .
Fairly good benefits and good workplace
We do not keep track of time and micro manage employees in the company, the only focus is on getting the work done correctly, effectively and deliver the best results to the customer as a part of a big team. The company does not focus on doing work just to get paid but to work / provide a solution to the customer that is their requirement.
Pros
Team work, learning
the day start with the morning meeting for drilling, conference call to Iraq and Saudi, communications is a key for success, and Management on top of all activates, the culture for workplace very friendly, the hardest part to get unplanned requests, the most enjoyable part, getting things done.
My work at Baker Huges/ GE was for 1 year and that was 12 years ago. Honestly, it was a standard company/ division that I worked for, and was also a small group of the much larger company. but most importantly, my work at Pall corporation and the crazy but enjoyable business life their and the challenges faced, made me forget about my previous life...
Relaxed workplace, great team spirit and collaboration from crew and management, Pressure pumping has a dedicated manager always there for his guys. Heavy lifting during rig up and down of equipment.
Pros
Good pay rate for consultants.
Cons
The base is so small we just have to squeeze in our equipment.
Excellent company to work with.

Easy work & personal life balance.

Flexible timing.

Volunteer & CSR activities.

Only Oil & Gas Full stream company globally.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baker Hughes Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.
2K