Azadea

Azadea Employee Reviews for Storekeeper

Storekeeper14 reviews
United Arab Emirates14 reviews
Thank you and more power God bless .I learn a lot and i will cherish all the opportunities that you gave me .keep in touch ' thank you also to my team that never let me down .
it has a competitive surroundings but you will learn a lot.
Azadea takes care of their staff.

They give the proper benefits but growth is too slow in the company.
Pros
Free lunch, medical insurance and free ticket
Cons
seniority system, slow growth
Productive, pressured work. What I learned to be flexible all the time, being patient at all times. The management is so far good, workplace is fun. The hardest part of job is during inventory, timings are long and pressured. Schedule of duty is exhausted, you came from closing shift then the next day you'll be in the morning shift and then there are times that they will cancel your off. The most enjoyable part is when you get your target in sales and do the inventory in short time.
Pros
sometimes free lunch
Cons
Cancel off, short breaks, no overtime pay
My colleagues are fun and enjoy to work with,management is very supportive to their employee.They are very easy to approach,my manager is very hands on in every situation.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
i learned a lot in this company.very friendly staff.the most enjoyable part of my job when i finish my shipment.the hardest part of my job when i receive my shipment.
Pros
10 minutes coffe break
Cons
only 8 hours duty
Azadea is a retail company in UAE it has more than a thousand employee including some GCC coutries. a good place to work providing all benefits you need with a highest job security.
It is unfair of work that only manager have the right to evaluate not in the office and I learned few things in warehousing process., management needs to improved. Workplace is need to improve for security purposes.
Good environment to work with although its quite tough being a storekeeper on a busy shop like Mango. However, its helps me a lot in so many ways. like decision making and dealing with of course cosmopolitan nature. a lot of good things to say but rather say Azadea is one of the caring and stable company i have ever work in as a storekeeper.
Pros
free uniform and lunch during the first day of sale. paid holidays.
Cons
Extra hours are being off-set. which is not bad.
working with my previous company was a meaningful experienced. It really helps me a lot . i learned to become aggressive in reaching my goals. i become organized in all aspects.I leaved this job of course to look for a better opportunity.
The typical day at work i have is having a changing schedule especially when there is sale, inventory for the whole shop and extending our time or duty when there are visitors arriving.

I have learned a lot of things most of all the job and responsibilities of store keeper. Receiving shipment, inventory, memorizing stocks name and quantity, displaying clothes or merchandising and a lot more.

I thank the Management for giving me a chance to work with them, i owe them my career and additional knowledge.

I am happy to work with my colleagues. The atmosphere at work are great and what i appreciate the most is the respect to each other.

The hardest part of the job is when i am leaving work past midnight and i have to do early duty the following day, no enough sleep but that's fine. This is part of my job.

The most enjoyable part of my job is learning things from work and from colleagues.
Pros
we have discount when we purchase in the shop and among the sister company
Cons
will everyday is a challenging day because i have learned a lot especially how to manage my time and how to be patience in all aspect.my co workers are very approachable e have a good environment .We helped each other we have team work.For me i enjoyed what i am doing because i love my job i care my job and my carreer.
Pros
free food
Cons
minimmum hours
I have been working in this company for last two and a half years.The work cukture is amazing and staff members are very supportive and management is worth praising.
Pros
we get salary on time, opprunities for growth aand cooperative management.
Cons
No increament, no ot.
Good co-workers team work and company provides uniform but management needs more improvement especially for staff personal growth and development.
Pros
free uniform
Cons
A very light mood during weekdays and busy on shipment days and weekends.
I learned so many things about storekeeping like proper receiving of items, distribution and inventory.

Management give support to the employees.

The hardest part of the job is when we receives big shipment and during sale periods.

We enjoy most of the time in our job especially when all works as a team.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Extended working hours when needed