Azadea

Azadea Employee Reviews for Storekeeper

Fun,productive and have growth
Storekeeper (Former Employee) –  DUBAIApril 13, 2018
My colleagues are fun and enjoy to work with,management is very supportive to their employee.They are very easy to approach,my manager is very hands on in every situation.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
theres a lot of happy people
storekeeper (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiOctober 17, 2017
i learned a lot in this company.very friendly staff.the most enjoyable part of my job when i finish my shipment.the hardest part of my job when i receive my shipment.
Pros
10 minutes coffe break
Cons
only 8 hours duty
a nice place to work
Storekeeper (Former Employee) –  DubaiAugust 8, 2017
Azadea is a retail company in UAE it has more than a thousand employee including some GCC coutries. a good place to work providing all benefits you need with a highest job security.
mediation of all work levels
Storekeeper (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 16, 2017
It is unfair of work that only manager have the right to evaluate not in the office and I learned few things in warehousing process., management needs to improved. Workplace is need to improve for security purposes.
Well established and stable company.
Storekeeper (Current Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 13, 2017
Good environment to work with although its quite tough being a storekeeper on a busy shop like Mango. However, its helps me a lot in so many ways. like decision making and dealing with of course cosmopolitan nature. a lot of good things to say but rather say Azadea is one of the caring and stable company i have ever work in as a storekeeper.
Pros
free uniform and lunch during the first day of sale. paid holidays.
Cons
Extra hours are being off-set. which is not bad.
meaningful experience
Storekeeper (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 23, 2017
working with my previous company was a meaningful experienced. It really helps me a lot . i learned to become aggressive in reaching my goals. i become organized in all aspects.I leaved this job of course to look for a better opportunity.
Productive days at work
Storekeeper (Current Employee) –  DubaiDecember 30, 2016
The typical day at work i have is having a changing schedule especially when there is sale, inventory for the whole shop and extending our time or duty when there are visitors arriving.

I have learned a lot of things most of all the job and responsibilities of store keeper. Receiving shipment, inventory, memorizing stocks name and quantity, displaying clothes or merchandising and a lot more.

I thank the Management for giving me a chance to work with them, i owe them my career and additional knowledge.

I am happy to work with my colleagues. The atmosphere at work are great and what i appreciate the most is the respect to each other.

The hardest part of the job is when i am leaving work past midnight and i have to do early duty the following day, no enough sleep but that's fine. This is part of my job.

The most enjoyable part of my job is learning things from work and from colleagues.
Pros
we have discount when we purchase in the shop and among the sister company
Cons
my work place is i am comportable especially with my colligues
STOREKEEPER (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 1, 2016
will everyday is a challenging day because i have learned a lot especially how to manage my time and how to be patience in all aspect.my co workers are very approachable e have a good environment .We helped each other we have team work.For me i enjoyed what i am doing because i love my job i care my job and my carreer.
Pros
free food
Cons
minimmum hours
work culture is awesome,peers are trustworthy and cooperative.
STORE KEEPER (Current Employee) –  Sharjah, SHOctober 14, 2015
I have been working in this company for last two and a half years.The work cukture is amazing and staff members are very supportive and management is worth praising.
Pros
we get salary on time, opprunities for growth aand cooperative management.
Cons
No increament, no ot.
Good co-workers team work but management needs improvement.
storekeeper (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZAugust 8, 2015
Good co-workers team work and company provides uniform but management needs more improvement especially for staff personal growth and development.
Pros
free uniform
Cons
Fun to workplace.. Very friendly environment
Storekeeper (Current Employee) –  DubaiAugust 7, 2014
A very light mood during weekdays and busy on shipment days and weekends.
I learned so many things about storekeeping like proper receiving of items, distribution and inventory.
Management give support to the employees.
The hardest part of the job is when we receives big shipment and during sale periods.
We enjoy most of the time in our job especially when all works as a team.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Extended working hours when needed