Azadea

Azadea Employee Reviews for Sales Associate

Sales Associate37 reviews
United Arab Emirates37 reviews
All the benefit of the company is good, that includes commission, medical insurance, annual leave plus the work place is very jolly including your work mates
The work place was stressful and working there was always a pressure . Management had no skills about motivating and keep the best environment. I highly not recommend ppl to work there
It's really stress job and physically hard. Specially first week of sale and white Friday. You work 12 hours. It's all depends of management. They give a lot of stress from nothing. But some of them was really good and professional. Staff in Zara was very helpful from the very beginning. No any advice or support from managers but only from colleges. Still appreciated for that. Ah.. And your word means nothing there. ( I'm talking only about Zara Dubai mall) But in general Azadea as company is good. Stable, and it's gives you real opportunities to grow fast ( in 1 year ) if HR and shop manager likes you .( not your work) So be smart, stay quiet and smile and you will build your career very quickly
Pros
Discount with in company brands . Salary on time . good insurance
Cons
Careless of managers. No personal life
Appreciated the teamwork and the shop managers. A very good and relaxed atmosphere at work, nice trainings offered by the company. For me it was exciting learning about new products and merchandising but the frequent changes from night to morning shifts and having only one day off every week got me exhausted.
Pros
Retail discounts
Cons
Late shifts, only one day off every week, bad salary
I have got great experience in Azadea as they have very busy stores it is challenging and hard work but managers are amazing that you dont feel how the time passing and they make you feel you important for the company that you dont want to leave the job even for better opportunities.
Pros
Good staff discounts
Started my journey in fashion environment at azadea group but salary was less but i gain a very good experience in sales and customer service from azadea i was ready to join other luxuary brands
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Salary is very low
I learned a lot about customer service while I worked in there and experience in terms of cultural diversity. I made good friends which I still keep the friendship.
Pros
staff benefits in all the stores of the group and inventory is paid.
Cons
split shift
The company treats the employees with good care,they take into consideration our personal needs and is always opened and ready to help,the management is fare and treats everybody with the upmost respect.
Pros
Good insurance, salary always on time, multiple trainings
Cons
Split shifts
in sales i ve learned interacting with different nationalities i ve got experience of marketing as wel in my sales journey and how to promote the specific brand given to me.
talking abt the hard part is the long longg hours of standing and just waiting for customers
Pros
medical given
Cons
long inventory hours
i was working for Azadea group for 1.5. It was a gret expirience to learn fathion retail industry. I would like to lern and improve myself in everything i do. Somehow i found working process there not interesting for me
I was working in Zara, as it is one of the brand of azadea, I was dealing mainly with sales, merchandising, supply chain processes at the store, I got a big experience working in a such big store related to fashion industry which was new to me, nice teammates and management team always try to help you in hard loaded times teach something new to you
Pros
Good part-time job
Cons
sometimes needed to stay for overtime, because of hard wordays
All colleagues are team players which make it easier to reach the target and mangers are always supporting. The shop is busy everyday so we have to work hard and make sure that the shop stays clean.
My job role as a Sales Associate enhanced my knowledge and experience in terms of cultural diversity. It has broaden my mind whilst dealing with different customers form various background. It helped me grow as a person that I am now.
Cons
Extra hours not paid
Life is so good. Work, live and enjoy))
More than 9 years of sales world. Creative, resourceful and flexible, able to adapt to changing priorities and maintain a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
Providing customers need.
I've learned such a great way to make me grow and have a great knowledge.

they've done so many things to make it better for the people.

work hard and be a flexible all the time.

hardest part is to failed achieving company target.

the most enjoyable part is always achieving monthly target or goals.
Pros
having lunches
Cons
1 hour per day
A normal day it's starting at 9:45. The stuff has to write reposition and to give to the store keepers to bring in the shop all the items we need .During the day the stuff should greet the customers, ask them if they need help,offering them alternatives in case that we dont't have the item requested by customer, make the customer to come back.
good atmosphere to work with the staff. staff are friendly. management is supportive. overall good experience and learn good knowledge in retailing and fashion
a typical day at work is arranging schedule's for my clients and structuring their workout plans daily. i learned a lot about hardwork organizing and time management during my stay in the company and the management there is very professional. The hardest part of the job is the schedule and the most enjoyable part is the learning experience.
Proactively acknowledged, greeted and assisted customers in the store.Offered customers with exemplary and timely service Provided accurate product information.
Served multiple customers, discovered their needs, and made recommendations to generate sales.

Recommended alternative purchase choices.

Enhanced product knowledge utilizing limited resources

Merchandised, stocked and replenished the selling floor and assisted supervisors to identify and resolve issues in the store
Pros
Salaries and benefits
Cons
Long working hours
It's fun to work in groups and achieve a day of success at work, gain your own money with your hard work and be comforted in your work place with your colegues.
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to juggle several tasks while meeting deadlines, ability to work under pressure.
• Having a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service. Expertise in anticipating and responding to guest needs

• An impressive track record of client satisfaction with friendly and courteous image to guests

• Excellent knowledge in giving the excellent service during the stay of a customer. Ability to think independently and quickly resolve problems.

• Capability to maintain helpful environment in work area.

• Proven ability to communicate with kitchen staff, provide orders to customers, collect cash, and maintain proper accountability for orders and funds.

•Have a great experience in catering service. Best familiar with European and national cuisine

•Have the interpersonal communication skills, leadership and supervisory abilities.

• Dedicated and meticulous – high level of accurateness and attention to detail

• Fluent in Russian and English

• Proficient in MS Office, HTML
Pros
discount
Cons
long ours