Azadea

Azadea Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

Assistant Manager8 reviews
United Arab Emirates8 reviews
i been working in azalea group for past 8 years and its really a great company where i explored my talent and i enjoyed my moment with with the management and i had learned a lot from them.i loved the place where i m working as considered as one of the beautiful mall and place (Dubai mall ).i love working in the sale time where i can see all my team happy and enjoying their time and benefits.
In any job there is hardest part and i can said for me always i see that i should make all my clients satisfied and happy always and i consider this as challenge to be make it better and better.
Cons
i dont mid working long hours
I had a great experience to work in Azadea company for 4 years at the same store with the same people. Moreover, had my growth from Sales Associate to Assistant Manager. One of the most important points I would mention the permanent involvement in trainings to motivate employees for career growth. Thanks to them I’ve got lots of experience in communication skills, organizational skills, managerial skills and many more.
-a typical day is to handle a wide variety of routine tasks, writing reports supervising employees, managing cash, handling the schedules, payroll, and securing the store upon closing.
-I have learned how to manage a retail store and follow all the reports to bring up the business

-the management was always there to support u in difficult times but to give u enough pressures that you to get stronger

-my job was multinational workforce

-the hardest part is to deal with the shoplifters and troublemakers

-the most enjoyable part is to help the costumes to chose the best and build that customer relationship
Pros
good pay, clothing discount, positive energy
Cons
late working hours
A good company that offers a stable and good work environment with many opportunities to grow and learn through the training they provide.
Company has professional growth opportunity providing an learning environment, stability, multi cultural environment, transparency, fun.
The possibility of self development by providing professional trainings for all levels.
Pros
stability
Cons
long working hours, 1 day off
I have learned a lot during my tenure at Azadea Group
I have had a lot of training, and also participated in their MDP (managerial development program) which takes 3 months to complete , dealed directly with suppliers and brand managers.
The customer service is the main and important role in our workplace, where we not only assist them, we strive to exceed their expectation and build long term relation ship. Have being working at Azadea I've learned a lot of things like handle customer complains, people management, operation management, commercial viability like financial and commercial awareness. Azadea management provides trainings for employees and good work environment, by coaching and supporting. Our colleagues are friendly and funny. to work in retail is not hard, however only one thing what need to reduce is monthly inventory (circle count)
- A typical day at work is full of tasks to do while making sure that each and every customers have been greeted and assisted.
- I've learnt managing, scheduling.. a busy store.

- Management is alright,.

- My co-workers are fun to work with, energetic and we all got along very well.

- There is nothing hard about the job.

- The most enjoyable part of the job is when we receive new stock and after a busy day while closing time we look at the money we have done.