Azadea

Azadea Employee Reviews in Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi21 reviews
It is good company presently I’m working. It is French bakery and coffee shop. There is so many cakes and dessert and canopies. Such a nice place.
I’m looking another place because I need to get another experience build my career
great management .
you can learn the meaning of how to run a business .

as much you sell you can save more commission .

developmental company.

supportive.
- More of a family based environment
- Colleagues and staff members are super friendly

- Management is appropriate in terms of leadership and training

- Interaction with customers makes it a good place to work at.
I had a great experience to work in Azadea company for 4 years at the same store with the same people. Moreover, had my growth from Sales Associate to Assistant Manager. One of the most important points I would mention the permanent involvement in trainings to motivate employees for career growth. Thanks to them I’ve got lots of experience in communication skills, organizational skills, managerial skills and many more.
Garments retail in Abu Dhabi branded and good company having good benefits and good environment, established company not only only in garments as well in food and beverages.
Pros
House and transportation allowance
Cons
8 hours plus and commission
i learned a lot in this company.very friendly staff.the most enjoyable part of my job when i finish my shipment.the hardest part of my job when i receive my shipment.
Pros
10 minutes coffe break
Cons
only 8 hours duty
Its a big honor and priviledge to me that i belong to work in Azadea for 4years but,sadly to say im not happy now that why i looking a great opportunity to others company..
Pros
Free
Cons
Fare
I worked at Azadea in the middle management and was quite happy working there for 5 years! If it were not a good company i wud npot have stayed for that long.

Culture wise it was fine but had to work very hard, sometimes during weekends too! That is what I disliked abt working here the most
Pros
Free pick-up & drop
Cons
Weekend working
Azadea Group is one of the best companies in which you can work and I was very happy to work with them with a great team
Good management work is tired but fun
Azadea is big school in retail, I learned too much in my 4 years with them, they have amazing team, it's a stable environment
A good company that offers a stable and good work environment with many opportunities to grow and learn through the training they provide.
Nice company and the management is flexible, I learned many new things about customers service and sales.
But sometimes is difficult to contact with head office and the salary is not enough for living especially for Married employeesز
Pros
Career Opportunities
Cons
Not Enough Salary
its a great blessing to be a part of azadea family. im very happy to work with azadea LLC, I would prefer more people to take apart in this company t has great opportunities, here are more then 55 brands
Pros
everthing included
Cons
sometimes 12 hours straight
A typical day at work included checking the store environment, ensuring that operations is running smoothly, checking on the team members and their service and ensuring that customer satisfaction is given.
Pros
Big compan, free beveragesy, discounts with affiliated brands, free lunches
everyday is a wonderful day.greet customers,assist them,

i learned a lot from this company.handling complaints,excellent customer service,analyzing reports UPT,Average price,average basket,KPI's.

The management are helpful and appreciate all the works that i've done.

i have the most supportive team or co-workers and managers.

the hardest part of the job is when you are working for your promotion you have to show them that you are tough.(depends on nationality)

overall work our enjoyable
Pros
Yearly appreciation party and awards
Cons
hard to get promotion
1. Sales
2. Able to sales and over sale

3. My manger always trust me

4. In sale time I have to work for long hours

5. The most enjoyable time is team work
Good co-workers team work and company provides uniform but management needs more improvement especially for staff personal growth and development.
Pros
free uniform
Sales achivments
Conduct sales analysis, follow up on market trends and monitor the competition’s activity

Propose ways to improve the business: in store merchandising, opening hours, product mix…

Produce quantitative and qualitative sales report

Be present in the shop floor to generate sales and handling VIP customers.
Maintains excellent grooming standard at all times.
Cleans and removes dishes from the table after service is

completed.

Responsible for serving food and beverages in restaurant efficiently and in a most courteous manner.

Carry out all duties in accordance with tasks and descriptions with reference to established rules and policies.

Suggests food and beverages ~ to be well versed with the menu, method of preparation and accompaniments.
i learn a lot about customer service , about menagment in big companies .Work is funny and i love to work there but its not my profession.Amazing expirience
Greeting, assisting and serving customers on the shop floor at any and all points in the shopping experience, in order to ensure the provision of the highest standards of customer service and the achievement of maximum sales. Ensures that the shop floor and shelves are kept clean and tidy at all times. Greets customers and serves efficiently and courteously on the shop floor in order to ensure the provision of the highest standards of customer service at all points in the shopping experience. Replenishes and re-merchandises stocks on the shop floor on an on-going basis in order to ensure maximum range and product availability at all times. Tickets, arranges and displays merchandise, under the direction of the Merchandiser/Manager in order to promote sales. Helps customers locate and select the products by providing them with proper advice if required in order to support purchase decision/s.Watches for and recognises security risks and thefts, preventing or handling these situations as far as possible in order to minimise losses. Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges and security practices in order to ensure store policies are adhered to at all times.