Azadea Employee Reviews

Workington with Azadea
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Dubai United Arab EmiratesJuly 26, 2019
It was good experience working with this group, had a good knowledge about costumer services .Good teamwork, wonderful atmosphere, lovely staff and managment.
The worst company to work in
Baristas (Former Employee) –  Dubai mallJune 25, 2019
Their management Are racists and discriminate non Asians better to be jobless than working in a company like this they are so wicked and dont care about their staffs most especially the Lebanese lady called maggy she is just a witch to staffs and only looking for who to sack I bet she will meet her karma soon....
Pros
Nothing good
Cons
Slavery
My experience
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  DUBAI UAEJune 25, 2019
When im working in AZADEA as a receptionist . My distination was in dubai mall . Its nice to work there because dubai mall is the famous mall in dubai uae. Aside from that our shop are big and nice ambiance, lovely staff and supportive management . Our guest are different nationality filipino, indian, pakistan, french, arabic etc. There are different culture so we need to respect and understand what they feeling. The hardest part of the job is if there is no teamwork. Im very thankful because im one of them. im one of the part of AZADEAN.
Pros
Teambuilding
Cons
Whole day
learning a lot
Asst.-Manager (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJune 17, 2019
great management .
you can learn the meaning of how to run a business .
as much you sell you can save more commission .
developmental company.
supportive.
Zara Shop
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dubai mallApril 29, 2019
It's really stress job and physically hard. Specially first week of sale and white Friday. You work 12 hours. It's all depends of management. They give a lot of stress from nothing. But some of them was really good and professional. Staff in Zara was very helpful from the very beginning. No any advice or support from managers but only from colleges. Still appreciated for that. Ah.. And your word means nothing there. ( I'm talking only about Zara Dubai mall) But in general Azadea as company is good. Stable, and it's gives you real opportunities to grow fast ( in 1 year ) if HR and shop manager likes you .( not your work) So be smart, stay quiet and smile and you will build your career very quickly
Pros
Discount with in company brands . Salary on time . good insurance
Cons
Careless of managers. No personal life
Flexible working environment
TALENT DEVELOPMENT TEAM LEADER (Current Employee) –  DubaiApril 24, 2019
Over all, Azadea is a great place to work if flexible working hours and cosy environment is what you are after. I've enjoyed my time there are the office are fun to work in.
comfortable and fun place to work, enjoying working hours
Senior Administrative Assistant / legal Assistant (Former Employee) –  DubaiApril 17, 2019
learned to always think out of the box, take the initiative towards improving the outcome of our work.

management were good and supportive to the employees.
Pros
outdoor activities and gathering, celebration of special events
Profesionalis.
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  DubaiApril 12, 2019
It is a good feedback from my friends friendly attitude for the employs and best take care for the employs excelant work place and excelant employees feedback
Pros
Employment full time
It very good
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  DubaiMarch 20, 2019
All the benefit of the company is good, that includes commission, medical insurance, annual leave plus the work place is very jolly including your work mates
work place and time schedule
Assistant Inventory Specialist (RFID) (Former Employee) –  DUBAI, AEDecember 19, 2018
i really enjoyed the time period i worked but my duty time was really worse, actually higher management not bothered their low grad employees, whatever i never blame the firm coz i learned lots from there.
Pros
Cons
i had compulsory long hours two days in week sometimes that's more
Drawing, Writing, Traveling, Playing sports
Assistant Restaurant Manager (Current Employee) –  DubaiDecember 16, 2018
My day begins by checking all the reports from the management department such as the daily sales and maintenance reports and sending it to the direct manager.
I learned a lot of discipline and follow the manager's instructions and respect others and gained much experience such as financial reporting training
Management at the highest level of intelligence, experience, teaching skills and training staff
The culture of the place and the variety of different nationalities added value to the company's character of multiculturalism, making it easier for employees to deal with different nationalities
High temperature in the summer season gives a strong challenge to the hardest part of the work because of the small number of visitors and tourism in general
The pleasure of dealing directly with customers of different nationalities, which leads to the acquisition of language skills
Pros
Annual staff Party with staff awards
Cons
none comment
HR Field Team Leader (Former Employee) –  DubaiDecember 11, 2018
Azadea is a franchise retail group that owns and operates various brands in fashion & accessories, home & furniture, F&B and multimedia.
Its multicultural environment provides great exposure and enables one to learn and develop instantly.
Fun Place To Work
Multimedia Senior Sales (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiOctober 23, 2018
- More of a family based environment
- Colleagues and staff members are super friendly
- Management is appropriate in terms of leadership and training
- Interaction with customers makes it a good place to work at.
Place where you enjoy working while learning new things.
Shop In-charge (Current Employee) –  Dubai AirportOctober 9, 2018
Starting a day with a happy heart, love the environment because I love what I am doing at the same time learning new things, I cannot really tell that there is hard part on my job because we are a team,we help each other to achieve the main goal. The most enjoyable part is everyday you get to know different types of people and mingle with them.
Fun workplace but exhausting in the same time
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 14, 2018
Appreciated the teamwork and the shop managers. A very good and relaxed atmosphere at work, nice trainings offered by the company. For me it was exciting learning about new products and merchandising but the frequent changes from night to morning shifts and having only one day off every week got me exhausted.
Pros
Retail discounts
Cons
Late shifts, only one day off every week, bad salary
Schöne arbeitsklima
business development advisor (Freelance) (Current Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 12, 2018
Super team , sehr innovative , offene kommunikation
fun working with azadea
Cashier (Former Employee) –  dubaiSeptember 5, 2018
its a good and friendly atmosphere company. It treats every one as equal and give same opportunity to everyone to grow and enhance their skills in every section. I have enjoyed working with azadea .
Pros
free food on duty
Cons
9 hours
Productive and fun place to work.
Senior Brand Manager (Former Employee) –  UAE, DubaiSeptember 3, 2018
Azadea one of the best organization, its like a school for its employees, what you learn in Azadea allows you to grow and reach a higher level in retail career.
Pros
Free lunhes, discounts...
Cons
Health care, breaks...
productive and hard worplace
Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 3, 2018
Assist customers in their purchase decisions by helping them select relevant and appropriate products, offering proper advice;
Merchandise products under the appropriate sections according to sales trends, date of release, and as per the Department Manager recommendations
Pros
birthday party with cake
Cons
long hours and one day off
Senior EDP Specialist (EDP)/Inventory Controller (Current Employee) –  DubaiJuly 3, 2018
Working with official timing from 9am to 6pm with 1hr break. I gained a lot of working experience in terms of technical aspect and decision making and able to manage a team of 5 members. It's a multi cultural company that I'm able to train co-worker in a different Inventory process. Always a learning process that the company will open in different opportunity within operation department. Making sure Inventory company system is alway updated on a daily basis to have an accurate report for the management and decision making is the hardest part of my job but doing this kind of responsibilities make me feel productive.