Azadea

Azadea Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates200 reviews
Thank you and more power God bless .I learn a lot and i will cherish all the opportunities that you gave me .keep in touch ' thank you also to my team that never let me down .
it has a competitive surroundings but you will learn a lot.
Azadea takes care of their staff.

They give the proper benefits but growth is too slow in the company.
Pros
Free lunch, medical insurance and free ticket
Cons
seniority system, slow growth
I am working in this company and I would like to say that it is one of the best companies I have worked in.
The team is wonderful and caring.

They will be helpful for the staff in helping them with everything
I learned a lot by working with the company because i passed many stages and i built an career, i attended many trainings and interacted with many nationalities and cultures.
Azadea is one of the best retail companies in the middle East. Which helps an individual to learn Retail trade and high level customer service. Best work ethics and best place to work at. i truly enjoyed my 9 years working at Azadea Group, Dubai.
Hello I am working before as cashier handle the transaction and the cash from the customer
Its a great place for work to get experience in different types of cooking. Good knowledge of how to do the cost control . I Very lucky get chance to working in azadez.
I count my float, as usual checking the scanners, security detectors, credit card machines etc.Work wise is great, teamwork in cash counter is fine, the managements are well & good. The hardest part sometimes is that I should be properly focused, attentive as we handles cash, handling cash, epos, elvis handling exchange & refunds are all should be treated seriously as sometimes it triggers that there are times im unaware and unfocused.
The most enjoyable is I loved my job, I treat it as if its part of my daily life, enjoy meeting customers, assisting and having a conversation like we've known each other for so long,. I enjoy working with my colleagues and my superioirs
Azadea is the best group and management ever.
Amazing experience.

What u will give u will get.

Love d policies.

Brand level is nice nd I have Learnt a lot.
The work place was stressful and working there was always a pressure . Management had no skills about motivating and keep the best environment. I highly not recommend ppl to work there
Nice company, friendly, provides trainings, supports staff, nice managers, healthy environment. Interesting trainings. Participating in inventory, change prices and etc.
The best place to work in azadea, people oriented company
I started as a food runner, now i am working as a floor supervisor.

The best experience i got
The job is good for a single younger person. I don’t recommend the job for some one with a family. You can’t have a specific day off or you might not have at all. The company is surrounded with the same area(village) Lebanese group of people so it is very hard to get promotion for other hard working people basically you won’t reach any where an less you know some one or being a part of their circle .ccircle.
Azadea gives me the advantage when it comes to training and implementation in our operations. It is highly essential to my career journey as I look for other platforms and organizations.
It is good company presently I’m working. It is French bakery and coffee shop. There is so many cakes and dessert and canopies. Such a nice place.
I’m looking another place because I need to get another experience build my career
It was good experience working with this group, had a good knowledge about costumer services .Good teamwork, wonderful atmosphere, lovely staff and managment.
Their management Are racists and discriminate non Asians better to be jobless than working in a company like this they are so wicked and dont care about their staffs most especially the Lebanese lady called maggy she is just a witch to staffs and only looking for who to sack I bet she will meet her karma soon....
Pros
Nothing good
Cons
Slavery
When im working in AZADEA as a receptionist . My distination was in dubai mall . Its nice to work there because dubai mall is the famous mall in dubai uae. Aside from that our shop are big and nice ambiance, lovely staff and supportive management . Our guest are different nationality filipino, indian, pakistan, french, arabic etc. There are different culture so we need to respect and understand what they feeling. The hardest part of the job is if there is no teamwork. Im very thankful because im one of them. im one of the part of AZADEAN.
Pros
Teambuilding
Cons
Whole day
great management .
you can learn the meaning of how to run a business .

as much you sell you can save more commission .

developmental company.

supportive.
It's really stress job and physically hard. Specially first week of sale and white Friday. You work 12 hours. It's all depends of management. They give a lot of stress from nothing. But some of them was really good and professional. Staff in Zara was very helpful from the very beginning. No any advice or support from managers but only from colleges. Still appreciated for that. Ah.. And your word means nothing there. ( I'm talking only about Zara Dubai mall) But in general Azadea as company is good. Stable, and it's gives you real opportunities to grow fast ( in 1 year ) if HR and shop manager likes you .( not your work) So be smart, stay quiet and smile and you will build your career very quickly
Pros
Discount with in company brands . Salary on time . good insurance
Cons
Careless of managers. No personal life
Over all, Azadea is a great place to work if flexible working hours and cosy environment is what you are after. I've enjoyed my time there are the office are fun to work in.