Azadea Employee Reviews

Not bad
Department Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 7, 2019
The job is good for a single younger person. I don’t recommend the job for some one with a family. You can’t have a specific day off or you might not have at all. The company is surrounded with the same area(village) Lebanese group of people so it is very hard to get promotion for other hard working people basically you won’t reach any where an less you know some one or being a part of their circle .ccircle.
Working with azadea gives you opportunity to know your strengths and work on your weakness.
Multi Unit Manager (Former Employee) –  Dubai International AirportsSeptember 15, 2019
Azadea gives me the advantage when it comes to training and implementation in our operations. It is highly essential to my career journey as I look for other platforms and organizations.
It is a good place to work
Pastry Sous Chef (Current Employee) –  Abudhbi mallSeptember 4, 2019
It is good company presently I’m working. It is French bakery and coffee shop. There is so many cakes and dessert and canopies. Such a nice place.
I’m looking another place because I need to get another experience build my career
Workington with Azadea
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Dubai United Arab EmiratesJuly 26, 2019
It was good experience working with this group, had a good knowledge about costumer services .Good teamwork, wonderful atmosphere, lovely staff and managment.
The worst company to work in
Baristas (Former Employee) –  Dubai mallJune 25, 2019
Their management Are racists and discriminate non Asians better to be jobless than working in a company like this they are so wicked and dont care about their staffs most especially the Lebanese lady called maggy she is just a witch to staffs and only looking for who to sack I bet she will meet her karma soon....
Pros
Nothing good
Cons
Slavery
My experience
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  DUBAI UAEJune 25, 2019
When im working in AZADEA as a receptionist . My distination was in dubai mall . Its nice to work there because dubai mall is the famous mall in dubai uae. Aside from that our shop are big and nice ambiance, lovely staff and supportive management . Our guest are different nationality filipino, indian, pakistan, french, arabic etc. There are different culture so we need to respect and understand what they feeling. The hardest part of the job is if there is no teamwork. Im very thankful because im one of them. im one of the part of AZADEAN.
Pros
Teambuilding
Cons
Whole day
learning a lot
Asst.-Manager (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJune 17, 2019
great management .
you can learn the meaning of how to run a business .
as much you sell you can save more commission .
developmental company.
supportive.
Zara Shop
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dubai mallApril 29, 2019
It's really stress job and physically hard. Specially first week of sale and white Friday. You work 12 hours. It's all depends of management. They give a lot of stress from nothing. But some of them was really good and professional. Staff in Zara was very helpful from the very beginning. No any advice or support from managers but only from colleges. Still appreciated for that. Ah.. And your word means nothing there. ( I'm talking only about Zara Dubai mall) But in general Azadea as company is good. Stable, and it's gives you real opportunities to grow fast ( in 1 year ) if HR and shop manager likes you .( not your work) So be smart, stay quiet and smile and you will build your career very quickly
Pros
Discount with in company brands . Salary on time . good insurance
Cons
Careless of managers. No personal life
Flexible working environment
TALENT DEVELOPMENT TEAM LEADER (Current Employee) –  DubaiApril 24, 2019
Over all, Azadea is a great place to work if flexible working hours and cosy environment is what you are after. I've enjoyed my time there are the office are fun to work in.
Storekeeper (Former Employee) –  DubaiApril 22, 2019
Productive, pressured work. What I learned to be flexible all the time, being patient at all times. The management is so far good, workplace is fun. The hardest part of job is during inventory, timings are long and pressured. Schedule of duty is exhausted, you came from closing shift then the next day you'll be in the morning shift and then there are times that they will cancel your off. The most enjoyable part is when you get your target in sales and do the inventory in short time.
Pros
sometimes free lunch
Cons
Cancel off, short breaks, no overtime pay
comfortable and fun place to work, enjoying working hours
Senior Administrative Assistant / legal Assistant (Former Employee) –  DubaiApril 17, 2019
learned to always think out of the box, take the initiative towards improving the outcome of our work.

management were good and supportive to the employees.
Pros
outdoor activities and gathering, celebration of special events
Profesionalis.
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  DubaiApril 12, 2019
It is a good feedback from my friends friendly attitude for the employs and best take care for the employs excelant work place and excelant employees feedback
Pros
Employment full time
It very good
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  DubaiMarch 20, 2019
All the benefit of the company is good, that includes commission, medical insurance, annual leave plus the work place is very jolly including your work mates
willing to work long hours shift
senior waiter (Former Employee) –  duabiDecember 19, 2018
fell good to work in under preachers and busy operation time on the weekend. happy to work with different nationality willing to work extra hours shift without complaining about anything.
Pros
staff meal
Cons
9 hours
work place and time schedule
Assistant Inventory Specialist (RFID) (Former Employee) –  DUBAI, AEDecember 19, 2018
i really enjoyed the time period i worked but my duty time was really worse, actually higher management not bothered their low grad employees, whatever i never blame the firm coz i learned lots from there.
Pros
Cons
i had compulsory long hours two days in week sometimes that's more
Drawing, Writing, Traveling, Playing sports
Assistant Restaurant Manager (Current Employee) –  DubaiDecember 16, 2018
My day begins by checking all the reports from the management department such as the daily sales and maintenance reports and sending it to the direct manager.
I learned a lot of discipline and follow the manager's instructions and respect others and gained much experience such as financial reporting training
Management at the highest level of intelligence, experience, teaching skills and training staff
The culture of the place and the variety of different nationalities added value to the company's character of multiculturalism, making it easier for employees to deal with different nationalities
High temperature in the summer season gives a strong challenge to the hardest part of the work because of the small number of visitors and tourism in general
The pleasure of dealing directly with customers of different nationalities, which leads to the acquisition of language skills
Pros
Annual staff Party with staff awards
Cons
none comment
HR Field Team Leader (Former Employee) –  DubaiDecember 11, 2018
Azadea is a franchise retail group that owns and operates various brands in fashion & accessories, home & furniture, F&B and multimedia.
Its multicultural environment provides great exposure and enables one to learn and develop instantly.
Amazing Culture
Regional Senior Buyer (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 14, 2018
one of the best if not the best company in terms of employee rights and respect, company support innovation and always give space for self development . clear career path , respect employees .
Fun Place To Work
Multimedia Senior Sales (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiOctober 23, 2018
- More of a family based environment
- Colleagues and staff members are super friendly
- Management is appropriate in terms of leadership and training
- Interaction with customers makes it a good place to work at.
Place where you enjoy working while learning new things.
Shop In-charge (Current Employee) –  Dubai AirportOctober 9, 2018
Starting a day with a happy heart, love the environment because I love what I am doing at the same time learning new things, I cannot really tell that there is hard part on my job because we are a team,we help each other to achieve the main goal. The most enjoyable part is everyday you get to know different types of people and mingle with them.