Ayla Hotels & Resorts

Ayla Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates5 reviews
Hotel sales coordinators work within a hotel's marketing and events department, supporting and coordinating the booking of hotel facilities. Typical job tasks may include: Answering questions about a hotel's event options over the phone or via email. Giving potential customers tours of the facilities.
Pros
I'm always positive
Cons
No negative
It was a great opportunity to work with Ayla Hotels & Resorts. Team was very cooperative. There is always an opportunity for improvement & will give you a wide range of knowledge to improve your skills
I really enjoy making contacts and spending time with co-workers and customers helping them make right decision. The most rewarding part is being a leader. I have learned lot regarding service, food & beverage, customer handling, food safety. I have work for different managers, they have very different management styles and expectations of me. I am able to adjust my approach to meet of their needs. I have had trouble in the past with planning and prioritization. However, I am now taking steps to correct this.
Pros
Pre-Opening
Cons
Hard working for long hours
joining Ayla hotels was a dream, the newly established company has set its goals to be one of best hospitality provider company in the middle east by 2020.
the Ayla philosophy is to focus on the development of the staff (the family members) and train them to serve the guest with the highest international service standards with a traditional local flavor.
Its a nice place to start a career but for experienced personnel its not encouraging.
Nothing serious learned.

Okay

Good staffs

Long hours and at time no day off.

Pros
Free lunch dinner and breakfast
Cons
Long hour depending on Business demands