AWJ Investments

AWJ Investments Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates24 reviews
In AWJ I spend more than four years. I learned much more about my passion and experience. Awj never late my salary. This is main point for me that Awj never heart me about salary payments. The more important things that I learned and experience you cannot achieve your goals without teamwork. In AWJ we working like team and cover up all the problems.
Normal shifting hours
I learned a lot when it comes to hospitality

Not so good about management but we can manage

Hardest part of the job lack of employees
Pros
Free one meal a day
Cons
10 hours a day one hour break
The work was so stressful and people are dealing in an inappropriate way i was working there for 12 hours on a row
One day i worked for 15 hours

I has a lower back pains and i had to get a physical therapy to get rid of it
Career growth wife? Not in AWJ .. they are just good in salary paying.. not delayed . Thats it. Its not a good working environment. Management are bossy not a leader. Being a staff were looking for motivation from them instead.
Enter, learn, grow, move. Period. Don't give up on the way because it gets tough. Best of luck. They are growing, you grow together. Everyone giving their best
Der Company war echt sehr schlecht und hatte fast keine ahnung von gastronomie.
It's very d to work there as it was busy. The regular customers are really great they keep coming back with there friends. Never get tired of the food we served for them. As a staff we really enjoy serving them.
Very nice ambiance with photo booth and near the beach it is a very nice working place. And the concept of the restaurant is funky style, so if you have tattoos or piercing is fine.
Worst place to work with. Long hours, below minimal staff. No training for development. Personal life will be lost as company doesn't value the employees. Others are below:

Interpersonal challenges with their managers and/or coworkers (lots of fighting in between them)

Issues relating to their goals, objectives and performance evaluations (unfair delivery of gaoals and assessment)

Problems with roles, job titles and pay levels (very unproffesional)

Issues relating to paid and unpaid time off (long working hours every single day without overtime pay)

Internal transfers and career advancement (nothing at all)

Work/life balance questions (no one has life here anymore)

Personal issues

Problems with real or perceived discrimination or harassment on the job
good coffee and bottled water to start your day. no one will give you credit from working overtime. overtime is unpaid. the people is the asset in this company. company is multi culture but work as one. however, management will give you stress by the workload you will be given. it's up to your character how to handle it.
To be honest, this company has a vaery very bad management. I onlyngo to work because of the employees which makes it a really fun and enjoyable environment but other than, i dont recommend this company
Pros
Early summary
Cons
Take Guest orders by means of Phone or any other way of taking orders.Ensure that Guest name, Room number, time of Guest order and Delivery timings are clearly registered. Input Guest orders in Micros and issue guest check for each order. Ensure all special guest requests are very well explained to the kitchen via Micros. Assisted customers by providing detailed information, Resolving their complaints and putting smile on their faces.Offer information on all menu items, beverage items and help guest with food and wine
Pros
free lunch meal
Cons
over time
1. productive and busy day
2.change and adaptability and more initiative

3.need more passionate and build teamwork

4.strong relationship for each employee

5.leaving

6.the 1st when i join to the company
Pros
free meal
Cons
10 hours working no rotation of shift
Fast Pace operation
Heavy day to day duty

Multicultural environment

Expanding and growing with new concepts

Well recognized on market

Potential growth as employee
It's not a boring workplace where there will always be a growth and ups and downs and learning. It's a nice place to be. A place where you move from your comfort zone and always think out of the box.
Pros
20% discount from all the restaurant
Cons
they are good in in everything,they will provide what you need.They will trained you as well.The managers there is very supportive,the will help you to become good server
Pros
free food
3 shifts
i learned about hospitality a lot of

very friendly management and stuff

warm and friendly as family

standing 10 hours

talking with guest
Selfish management
Discrimination is there

Policies are most of the time inhumane

No system at all

No proper job dissemination

Good salary

Unhappy workplace
شركه جميله وملتزمه بكل ما يخص العمال وتعتبر من الشركات الكبرى فى دبى ولا يوجد اى مشاكل فيها
awj investment the top five company at Dubai
i learned a lot and i get great experience with my senior management team work is perfect and organized operations
The operation and service was a great experienced towards my co employee, management and the operation flow.
it was a great opportunity because even in peak hours we can still manage to smile and calm the pacing of the operation.
Pros
break time
Cons
long over time