Atlantis The Palm Employee Reviews

Larger then life oppurtunity
Sous Chef (Former Employee) –  DubaiApril 1, 2019
Learnt a lot as it got all under one roof. It has capacity to cater to all. We had very friendly work culture. It has capacity to cater and accommodate for every need. They value your effort and if you have it in your they apricate. its a life tile opportunity, They make sure everything they do blow away the customer expectation.
Pros
Career growth
Cons
No proper work life balance
Professional work place with a lot of new things
F&B Attendant (Former Employee) –  Hakkasan restaurantMarch 10, 2019
Working with so many colleagues from around 80 different countries, that is amazing. It is a professional hotel I get the chance to learn a lot things
Pros
Free accommodation and meal
Cons
Long hours sometimes
Five star hotel indeed!
Concierge (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 19, 2019
Five star hotel indeed! Facilities of the hotel like water park Aquaventure (the biggest water park in UAE), Dolphin bay - center of dolphin interaction and seventeen restaurants,bars and cafes make this place incredible.
It's Amazing place to work
Front Office Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dubai, AEDecember 19, 2018
* Great place for learning.
* At Atlantis it's easy to move to different departments to learn new things.
* The facilities provided at our accommodation and cleanliness is perfect.
Alot to learn
Assistant Manager Operations (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 11, 2018
Atlantis Hotel is the perfect platform for a fresher to join, as you would learn alot from the very first day at work. It is a property like no other and is one of the best.
Has a lot of employee benefits
Commis Chef (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 4, 2018
Atlantis covers basic employee packages (accommodation, food, uniform, transportation) and with healthcare. They provide good and sufficient amount of trainings and career advancement is easy. Management is reliable, efficient and easy to communicate with.
Pros
Free food, accommodation, transportation, healthcare
Cons
Long hours at work
interesting experience but horrible job culture
manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 3, 2018
It is definitely a great experience and I personally learnt a lot during my working years at Atlantis. Due to the size and dynamics of the company, there might be lots of opportunities for your career. It also depends on your boss and the department you work so choose carefully and listen to your instinct. I worked a lot of unpaid overtime during my first few years. There is no job security as one day you can come to work and find your computer disconnected and with a letter informing you that you have been terminated. They do not value employees and will get rid of you at any point when the company is restructuring, not doing well or needs to cut some costs.
Pros
good benefits, higly regarded hotel to work in
Cons
long hours, no job security
amazing hotel to work and enjoy
Butler (Current Employee) –  DubaiJuly 12, 2018
the hotel creates amazing experiences and everlasting memories. relaxed work life , no pressure from management, just do the right things and follow the standard, everything will be good and gets time to see the beauty as well of this incredible nation
No Ownership
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  DubaiJuly 2, 2018
The prevailing culture is very negative, to the point that the customer's welfare are being compromised. Department's are not open to feedback and support team are not very efficient
Life changing experience
Marine mammal operations specialist , Level 3 (Former Employee) –  Dubai , UAEJune 19, 2018
I started at Atlantis with no experience and they trained me all the way to become a professional marine mammal specialist .
It was a very demanding position but totally worth it .
Met a lot of people from all over the world and with all type of cultures .
I’ll be great full to Atlantis for ever .
Pros
Working with dolphins
Cons
Very physically demanding job
good experience
Personal Trainer (Current Employee) –  Jumeirah palmJune 3, 2018
work with different nationalities,
Flexibility and patience with colleagues and clients,
administrative work (budget, advertising, sales, work with new current technologies)
fun and informative
Restaurant Supervisor (Former Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 25, 2018
Fun and informative,a company to be proud as a part of it.
A company where you can learn a lot of things foe your growth and development. All the staff are working as a team and family.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Long Hours
A great place to work
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 15, 2018
This hotel is very big and therefore you work with a whole lot of people. There is always something to do and there is culture diversity. You never feel alone.
Good company for getting experience
Hostess (Former Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 11, 2018
Huge company with big amount of employees. Low salaries and permanent understaff. I got expireince how to work long hours, how to work under pressure and how to be multitask
Good place to start your career
Guest Room Valet (Current Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 5, 2018
This is a good place to start a career. With a big title and a name on palm, Atlantis strives to maintain this thus all the staff have to be on toes 24/7 to make this happen. However, once in this company, just give a break to your social life...
Amazing company for a great career growth
Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 26, 2018
A great company for a better career growth. you will gain and learn a lot as there are plenty of trainings to attend. however job security is ZERO for asians as they prefer and favor European and Americans for higher roles and positions. Asian are the front liners and they use them well!
best team work
Attendant Aquaventure Services (Current Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 16, 2018
*Everyday We Have Breefing After That We Go To Work According To Attainment Sheet If We Are In Cabana(Private Rental area)We Go To Cabana Arrange Plate On Table If Any Things Dirty We Clean IT we Sale cabana to guest and we take care of them we saver food&bravarage to Guest From The water parks restaurants *I Learn How to seal how to handle the guest complane handaling and work underpresser *not to good managemant *Workplace culture leads to increased productivity, better employee morale and the ability to keep skilled workers *There Is No Hardest Part of Job in Work Only It's difficult to work on summer it's very hot and we need to work whole day out side on 48 to 50 degrees *we suupport every one thats very enjoy able part of the job we work as a one group
Pros
free accommodation, food, transport, WiFi, laundry, gym
Cons
1 hour lunch break on duty, 20 min tea break, free pramadic
where wonder meet reality
HOSTESS (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 12, 2018
multinational lovely environment staff.
I worked in two different department but still felt the same spirit.
I remember my first day there was so fun and pleasure who everybody wanted to help me and make perfect for the task.
Pros
flexible transportation schedule
Cons
prohibited to visit the hotel in the off day
Was good fun and the best times i had in my life
Pro life guard /guest relations (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 10, 2018
Every one has the own opinion, I worked there for a while progressing my career and the system they have for the employees is great. It made me into who i am today and the skill and knowledge that i have gained i use in my everyday life.
productive and fun work place with many great outless
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  DubaiDecember 24, 2017
smooth operations,leanr howtoprovide high quality customer services,good management, nice workplace culture,hardest time in job on friday and saterday,fun and enjoy time at work on celebration time
Pros
free lonches
Cons
short breaks healthcare