Atlantis The Palm

Atlantis The Palm Employee Reviews

product knowledge company goals
learn and development classes good and cooperative company with high standard of knowledge and operation learned about to how to deal with with kind of people with different nationality culture and tribes
Great place for work,it's was my 1st work in Dubai
People are good.Work a lot, but enjoyable.
Roles: Imperial Club Agent & Lobby Host. Responsibilities: To give my 100% of efforts to make People HAPPY!

Promotion: Imperial Club Agent starting officially from 1-10-13.
Good
Grate place with grate leaders . Responsibility , expectations is higher than you thought, every day we lead team and get chances to solve gues satisfaction and deal with them.
The only key element of doing better, is by doing your best always.
Always amazing, and has help me alot on my customer services skills. The management isn't that well eqeipt to that high standards but workplace and culture get you to meet alot of different people and learn alot.the most enjoyable part of the job is working on the arrival list on flight enquiries.
proud to be part of company from 5 years
good mangement and very supportive and staff are well taken care off and also they provide good benefits for staff with discount in all companies facilities
It’s nice to work in Atlantis
It is wonderful to work in atlantis, a lot of benefits, just learn how to handle some work mate attitude problem sometimes so it cannot affects your performance.
Work 6 days a week 10 hours a day
Atlantis the palm is a great place to work if you are not a lifeguard. Lifeguards are considered less worthy then other colleges. Would not recommend going for a lifeguard job at atlantis. Poor management and poor salary.
There so caring
Is a good company which alots of positive good people there so caring and everybody is happy and doing well and people move on cause of a greener pasture
Amazing Hotel
Atlantis is iconic and has a proper work-life balance, good salary benefits are very good and competitive. Was my first job in Dubai I learned a lot during my 3 years tenure.
amazing work place
good place to work and nice accomodation transfortation,feeding,wifi,sports facilities,nice colleague,future plans for employee,learning & development .
Good.
Great experience for my life. I had a great time working there. Learned a lot to help in my career. Hotel offered up training classes beyond normal job items that really broadened my abilities. We
Benefits
Cons
6 day work week.
Prevent guest from drowning and emergency.
⦁ Maintains constant surveillance of patrons in the facility; acts immediately and appropriately to secure safety of patrons in the event of emergency.
⦁ Provides emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services.

⦁ Presents professional appearance and attitude always and maintains a high standard of customer service.

⦁ Performs various maintenance duties as directed to maintain safety.

⦁ Prepares and maintains appropriate activity reports.
Its Atlantis
I enjoyed staying in this company for 2 years with my colleagues who suffer hard work also. To work in a 5 star is a pleasure. Though work is very hard, we try to survive the stay in the company. Management doesn't have care for their subordinates. For those 2 years working, all I think is to finish the contract and go.
Pros
5 star hotel
Cons
low salary and taking too much advantage of their people.
Professional organization
Great team and family, always supporting each others.
professional management team with successful standard

Great Accommodation and transportation

perfect HR team

Amazing annual parties for the colleagues
Atlantis the palm is the best place for hoteliers to improve their career for high standard
i work in bussy italian restaurent and we serve lunch and dinner ,i learned about traditional italian foods,management is so nice,friendy staff. bussy kitchen
Atlantis the palm dubai hotel experience will be the greatest experience i ever had in my life
Working in Atlantis the palm dubai hotel is like living the life with peace and happiness. Worked as a Security Officer in the guest areas of Atlantis the palm dubai, i got chance to interact with people from nook and corner of the world. That experience i used when i got a chance to work in Hotel All Season, kerala as a Guest Relation Manager. While working in Atlantis the palm dubai, we used to get salary and service charges extra for every month. Thanks
Pros
Free good food and accommodation was provided by the management
Cons
Break and health care benefits were provided
Larger then life oppurtunity
Learnt a lot as it got all under one roof. It has capacity to cater to all. We had very friendly work culture. It has capacity to cater and accommodate for every need. They value your effort and if you have it in your they apricate. its a life tile opportunity, They make sure everything they do blow away the customer expectation.
Pros
Career growth
Cons
No proper work life balance
Professional work place with a lot of new things
Working with so many colleagues from around 80 different countries, that is amazing. It is a professional hotel I get the chance to learn a lot things
Pros
Free accommodation and meal
Cons
Long hours sometimes
Five star hotel indeed!
Five star hotel indeed! Facilities of the hotel like water park Aquaventure (the biggest water park in UAE), Dolphin bay - center of dolphin interaction and seventeen restaurants,bars and cafes make this place incredible.
It's Amazing place to work
* Great place for learning.
* At Atlantis it's easy to move to different departments to learn new things.

* The facilities provided at our accommodation and cleanliness is perfect.
Alot to learn
Atlantis Hotel is the perfect platform for a fresher to join, as you would learn alot from the very first day at work. It is a property like no other and is one of the best.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atlantis The Palm. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2