Aspen Pharmacare Employee Reviews

Foi muito bom meu tempo trabalhando nesta empresa
operador de produçao pleno (Current Employee) –  Serra, ESAugust 7, 2018
Poderiam valorizar mais os profesionales que tem e que ja pasarao por esta empresa,dándoles mais oportunidades de crescimento profesional a cada operador
Pros
Boa
Cons
Ticket alimentação poderia ser melhor
Very good company to learn
QC Group Leader (Current Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern CapeJuly 10, 2018
Review the plan and attend daily planning meeting with production managers, supply chain, Warehouse and all other department supporting production.
Attend meeting with my team (Analyst) for feedback of what went through as per the plan what are issues what seems to be issues and report on SHE and compliance within the lab
I have learn a lot at Aspen for dealing with problems proactively and attend to them.
Management of staff, QMS systems Baan.
Very pace and rush
You need to be at the same pace always and be present everyday
When you meet the OTIF date is very fulfilling and when you have delivered as promised and the team work with the analyst
Pros
Cons
Yes long hours you have to do them to get work done
pressure
Lab team leader (Current Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern CapeJune 18, 2018
update monthly plan for meeting, allocate work for analysts in morning meetings, check progress on previous day allocation, troubleshooting intiate OOS and investigation with analyst. Do monthly figures for month end meetings.
Pros
job safety
Cons
no benefits
Excelente Empresa con gran cultura, principios y valores
REPRESENTANTE MEDICO (Current Employee) –  TLALNEPANTLA Y HOSPITAL ANGELES MOCELJune 16, 2018
Es una excelente empresa a la cual le estoy ampliamente agradecido, que ofrece un sueldo muy acorde a la media, con muy buen perfil de prestaciones, excelente ambiente de trabajo. El único inconveniente es el plan de incentivos, que pienso podrían ser mucho mejores.
Pros
Paquete de prestaciones muy bueno
Cons
Incentivos muy deficientes
Great Company
Process Controller (Former Employee) –  Port ElizabethJune 14, 2018
I have been working at Aspen Pharmacare for 11 years. It is quite an extraordinary company to work for. I found that working with medicine plays a very important role in our society today. I took great pride in the type of work I did at Aspen Pharmacare, because it meant saving lives. Hence one must be very meticulous when performing your daily tasks. I can safely say and with the utmost confidence, I loved the work I was doing at this world class company.

Regards.
Farmacêutica em Crescimento constante
GERENTE DE CONTAS - NASAJON SISTEMAS (Former Employee) –  Rio de Janeiro, RJMay 8, 2018
Empresa inovadora e bem posicionada no mercado com grande potencial de crescimento.
Pros
Processos e Localização
Cons
Remuneração
productive and good place to work
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern CapeApril 14, 2018
my typical day at work is same route everyday some days are more hectic than others. i have learned a lot at aspen and am still learning every day..management is really strict but fair at the same time. the hardest part of the job is working with people who are not help full and don't do their jobs. the most enjoyable part of my job is the people i work with that makes every day a memorable one for me
Work at Aspen is very demanding but teach you a lot on how to deal with challenges on your own as well as in a team.
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Eastern CapeApril 2, 2018
At Aspen you always focus continuously improvement. You also focus on the problem and not a person. You try to reach target always and deliver on time. You never leave to go home unless a task is done.
Pros
You defnitly learn a lot
Cons
Hours very demanding
Fun workplace
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern CapeMarch 28, 2018
Aspen Pharmacare taught me a lot as a person and as an employee. Its a pity in the end the manager worked me out. I enjoyed my time there and am grateful for all the opportunities it gave me.
Pros
Travel
Productive and proffesional workplace
Talent and Development Inclusion Officer (Former Employee) –  La Lucia, KwaZulu-NatalMarch 20, 2018
ASPEN staff all work together as a great team even between departments. Everyone is friendly but professional and are driven to working towards ensuring that ASPEN moves forward to international standards.
Pros
Lovely Lunch room with good coffee and bread and condiments
Cons
for me the traveling is quite far from Hillcrest
Great company
Business Unit Head (Former Employee) –  JohannesburgMarch 11, 2018
Company has great people and great products, however recent management changes has caused them to loose some very good people. Some bad decission by senior management recently.
Teamwork excellent
Document clerk (Former Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern CapeFebruary 25, 2018
Both departments that I've been working I enjoyed the team's. I've learned a lot of how the day to day procedures and running of the company. My team leaders as well as managers always make us aware of the importance of what we do for our customers and public. Sometimes we have to put in extra hours or working on weekends for orders on demand but it was worth it. I really like working in a team and it always help when it comes to problem solving.
Pros
December bonus with a shopping voucher
Cons
Long hours and shift allowances % should be same
Fun Customer orientated
Pharmacist assistant (Current Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern CapeFebruary 14, 2018
I enjoy dealing with customers and working with a multi disciplinary team.
Highly motivated
Time management
Attention to detail
Professional
Work well on my own and under pressure
Pros
Customer satisfaction
Cons
Great place to learn and then move on
Medical Representative (Current Employee) –  GautengFebruary 6, 2018
It's always about the number, how to achieve that number is not always clear but they insist you must make the number
Marketing is very laid back and is not clued up with what's going on in the trade
Management claim to have open door policy but that is usually not the case. I find that they shut reps down so there's a big disconnect within Sales and marketing
Pros
Great people to work with but the good ones dont stay long
Cons
You will only move up if you know someone high up
Referência para qualquer empresa
SUPERVISOR DE LOGÍSTICA (Former Employee) –  Serra, ESJanuary 27, 2018
Benefícios e Valorização de pessoas impecável
Trata o empregado como o seu primeiro cliente
Productive job and flexible hours
Marketing Intern (Current Employee) –  GautengJanuary 26, 2018
I do like my company because I only work day shift exluding weekends. I have gained valuable knowledge and experience of the marketing and maintaining of a portfolio. My position has exposed me to various systems of tracking product performance and on how to analyze their trends in the market. The most challenging thing in this job is when the product is out of stock and you recieve calls from clients enquiring about your product on when it will back because there is a critical patient whose on this medication. The enjoyable part on this job it has gave me a confident on presenting the work i do as we attend conferences and team building.
Pros
Attending conferences and team building in nice resturants
Cons
When I am given a difficult task with a short deadline
Challenges between work and life balancing
Snr Chemist (Current Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern CapeJanuary 24, 2018
Demands are than the supply of resources which cause low morale. Development of employees is very poor.
No communication between Management and employees
Cons
Wonderful company to work for.
Senior Credit Controller (Former Employee) –  woodmead johanessburgDecember 28, 2017
A wonderful experience for 9 and a half years working for the company. Very understanding and considerate management. Always cared and enquired about the employees welfare
Pros
Wonderful company to work for.
Bueno
REPRESENTANTE MEDICO DE ALTA ESPECIALIDAD (Current Employee) –  TIJUANA, BAJA CALIFORNIADecember 9, 2017
Empresa buena pero de alguna manera no te da claramente las reglas de juego con respeco ascensos y falta de reconocimiento en los resultados
Pros
seguro dental
Cons
Incertidumbre por cambio a out sorching
Emprese com um ambiente de trabalho agrádavel e acolhedor
Jovem Aprendiz - Desenvolvimento de Embalagens (Current Employee) –  Rio de Janeiro, RJNovember 23, 2017
Na Aspen temos a possibilidade de evoluir em muitos aspectos, e um deles é o social, considerando o grande incentivo ao trabalho voluntário.