ARAMTEC Employee Reviews

Work hard to get best offer
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  DubaiOctober 16, 2019
They need something on u to make there work easy

They want always to be on top

The company are the best company I work with but the people in the office are not good as u expect
Good
Van salesman (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiSeptember 9, 2019
Nice to work in this organization and enjoying the atmosphere with management and staff. On time salary with commission. Yearly salary increase with other benefits.
Productive and fun working plece.
sales merchandiser (Current Employee) –  DubaiJuly 17, 2019
It's a good company. I have a very nice work experience with aramtec. Feeling free always to work with the team. Have a great and positive work calture.
No Job Stability
Sales Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiDecember 27, 2016
The Management ask me to render my resignation as they have no work for me and they have advised me that it's better to look for another job as they no longer require my services.
Productivity and Fun
MERCHANDISER (Current Employee) –  Dubai, Al Qouz industrial AreaOctober 9, 2015
I love working with the company, it is fun working with Aramtec because of many reason which i cant fully stated here. Aramtec is one of the best company in terms of distribution and importation of good.
Pros
Free ride
Cons
An exciting place to work with distribution activities in both food service and retail markets, a vibrant work atmosphere with new challenges daily.
Commercial Manager Food Service Division (Former Employee) –  Dubai, DUFebruary 1, 2014
A very well established company with a multi-cultured work environment.
I managed the food service department and was responsible for achieving the set targets of AUS $ 5 million per month.
I spent the first half of my day at the office between going over the performance of the team the pervious day in both volumes and profits
to meeting with the sales manager for any problem solving and discussing market conditions , stock monitoring and briefing the general manager on the status of our operation, the second half of the day was dedicated to visiting key customers to discuss new supply contracts, their new product requirements and just show them that we care.
the hardest part of the job was the frequent urgent deliveries requests from customers while the most enjoyable part was when it was done.
Pros
freedom to run the department, responsible for procurment, was exposed to the retail side of the business, solid reputation of the company in the market.
Cons
costing structure of imported goods, which I managed to change for chilled meat, being on call 7 days a week to facilitate soultions.