Apple
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updated: March 25 2020

Apple Employee Reviews

Very lively place with a great bunch of people to work with.
A great environment to work in. Everyone is very supportive and provides a great learning experience. Great leaders and managers and multiple nationalities makes it a very diverse place. Time punctuality is a must. Every day is the most enjoyable one.
Pros
occasionally free lunch and lot of activities.
Cons
shift timings sometimes.
Fun work place with multicultural people
A fast-paced environment with challenges every day. The working environment is fun where colleagues become family and are helpful. The management is supportive and understanding as well.
Fun workplace and great employer
Great Work environment! Fantastic work culture, great benefits.
Always striving for excellence and always a notch above the rest of the business world
Productive workplace
amazing people , amazing atmosphere. would go back to working with them again and again without a doubt.

very good staff with astonishing salary. recommended by me.
Amazing
Working in a friendly atmosphere with experts in technical support for the iOS software as engineers working on solving software issues by making inbound and outbound calls with customers
mangers are bad
was a good experience when first joined but management are so bad that when customers are angry its hard to find them. Working 10 hours a day away from loved ones is really hard.
Pros
good pay
Cons
long hours and bad management
amazing place
it was just a fun place to work at, our day began with a little briefing, all the staff was allocated to different areas and after that everyone started by making sure all the display items were on and in working condition and all the items we stocked. then we just had to help the costumers with their needs by providing excellent customer service.
Fun at the workplace
They are really good to advance people skills. Leadership like never seen before, They love their people and help them grow in an optimistic way......
Pros
great leadership
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Apple?
Great experience to interact and work with clients
-Organization promotes a learning culture
-Targets are achievable and flexible

-Products are easy to sell since they are top quality

-Focus on employee engagement and development is strong
Not the Apple of my eye
I'd been with Apple a long time, and things changed. Under Steve Jobs, it was a fun and thriving place with Managers who cared for you and wanted the best for you. But things changed once he passed.
Typical days would include meetings, figures would be talked about more and targets.

I learned that now in Apple, your life is only as easy as how easy you make your Line Manager's day. A lot of Managers only care about their progression, not your own.

That said, the peer culture - friendships and good times with everyone on your level is amazing.

If you aren't too bothered about progression and you want a good paying job (for retail) with great times with new friends, yes, that's Apple.
Pros
Good share scheme
Cons
Poor shift pattern.
Great working atmosphere, awesome place to revive your knowledge everyday
It’s awesome place to nourish your skills and knowledge everyday, my colleagues were really friendly and helpful and even the store manager gave me full support when I first joined
Pros
Knowledge
Cons
Pressure
Dubai Mall
The Dubai Mall Branch is the most negative Apple Store.

Managers Micro Manage you all the time. You don't feel like there's a proper team work there. You work there in constant fear of losing your job.
Pros
You get to meet some brilliant colleagues.
Cons
long hours. The pay is not worth the amount of stress.
Inspired and powered by appls
No like to be an apple employee
They let you be yourself and this how they succeed in their branding

It made you understand their service nd make you tangled.with their philosophy.

I did enjoy the experience
Pros
Free style
Great team and environment
Managers, trainers, team and company gave me amazing experience overall and I would really love to rejoin them in the near future.

-Training sessions were fun and informative.

-Team building was great.
Very Good Benefits
Working there is very good, however management decision sometimes you don't understand but you have to do it.

Culture is amazing and atmosphere is very good, no time for chitchat always work.
Pros
Gym Alloance
Cons
Long Hours, Management
productive company and place to learn from
productive company and place to learn from, people help each other and good management individuals in all aspects, but work is kind of stressful and demanding
good
Apple is a great company to work for

I would highly recommend anyone considering applying to pursue their career at Apple

Apple had taught me a lot of compentencies
Be Careful
Watch what you say.
To whom you say it to

Don't share your opinion

Don't spread rumors

Don't involve yourself with shady people

Don't involve yourself with resellers regardless of what they offer you.

Keep your head down at all times.

Don't complain about anything especially during your probation time

NPP is the time to write all your complaints as they're anonymous. This happens quarterly.
Sales and Fun workplace at the world trade center event festivals
Work days of gitex 2016 was fun and exciting with bunch of team mates and counters arranged in rows and with banners specifying the brands and offers.Working with a team on any kind of works makes the work enviornemnt as well as the stresses go easy and turns the burdens into simple divided easy works.The managment at the gitex place becomes friendly and easy though theres no much burdens and to go and pressures,when it be festivals.
Cultures and behaviors of all the inmates becomes beautfull when it gets mixed and doing it together with support and love with the trainers.There waas no any hardest part I felt, while I was happy working with my mates and under managment in Gitex.

The fun part is the times we inmates spend along the managment in hurrying for the target line by helping and assisting customers and in dealing with them as a team to provide them the maximum we can.
Pros
Free lunches and free water, music
Rewarding, challenging & fun
Great working environment, everyday is different! Most of the people that work at have something that you can learn from and who are willing to share. Everyday is a learning day.
Pros
Flexible, friendly, learning environment
Cons
Dealing with ambiguity
Productive and fun workplace
Collaborative and interesting workplace, and comfortable working hours three days a week. I enjoyed working as an authorized Apple re-seller through the Apple agency in Dubai, The IML Group.