Apparel Group

Apparel Group Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates295 reviews
No salary increment for last 4 years.
No work/life balance.

Employees underpaid.

Long working hours.

Good workplace culture

No flexible working hours.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Every new day at Apparel Group comes with new challenges in new domains of business making it difficult at times but interesting.

everyone is given the opportunity to experiment and implement, which makes Apparel Group a great institution for learning and development
Daily, Monthly, Year to Date achievements. Cashiering and Admin Works. Monitoring stocks I enjoy job to Visualize accessories display in my own Ideas.
Pros
free Transportation
Cons
reasonable time
it is always fun going to work because of the fun and happiness you experience while at work. with the great team, there is no dull moment and there is slow moment.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Apparel Group is very good company but inside management not that much supportive specially in Dune London.too much politics inside brand management..
if you didnt find a job this should be your last option.the induction perfect,hiring process not upto the mark. top management not upto the mark.good to experience.
Worst experience with seniors management. Overall staff will not be promoted even they will took more responsibilities of there job.. at the end they will just use the staff and not helping them to get right position.
it's very bad company at all and they can't thing good to achaive the target and also not care staff all staff this company they only wait until they find another work .this company it's only station. I swear no one learn from it . of course if this company good you will see looking to management good . but they only take few experience in mangment to save salary and this down way
All staffs is very helpfullyand friendly.We have to work very professionally and systematic way.All staffs respect each other.And company side give to customers 100 % satisfaction.
Attendance at least 5 minutes before the interview, attention to appearance and formal wear, self-confidence, tact and attendance and not to be distracted
It was an enjoyable working time with Apparel. And my skills was enhanced, and discovered new learnings. I also met new friends and experienced to be with people who has different personalities. My skills in sales and customer service was also enhanced.
I done work very enjoyable . And I did work with good experienced professional workers.
And great management team.

I learned so much things about such amazing work.

I would like to join apparel again and again..

Thanks for all apparel team.
الراتب كويس لحد ما في تغطية التكاليف لكن غير مناسب لساعات العمل . الشركة بتنزل الرواتب في معادها ، لكن بتغير في العقد عادي تغير في الراتب او النظام المتفق عليه مثلا عدد ساعات العمل 8 تبقى 9 ولو اكتر من 9 لا يوجد مقابل الاوفر تايم.
او الاتفاق على وجود راتب اساسي + نسبة من الارباح يتغير لان الراتب حيعتمد على الارباح فقط.
competitive environment
lack of good infrastructure

lack of good employee benifits

long working hours including weekends

lack of vision on employee growth
I was worked in FnB brand cold stone owns by apparel , the first two three years was really good , they had increase the salary , the support good works , but The management keep changing , even HR
So we need to keep adjusting for new management , if they new they brings new standard , that’s was soo crazy .
A good company to work with in the world but the management are not good they don't treat there staff well, the chaorman of the company is very good and calm man, but some people working under him are not good at all.
co-operative, assertive and fast paced and dynamic working environment with strong organizational skills, educational background and ability to work well with staff.
It's really a cool and awesome working in retail sales. You will be able to practice your patience and listening skills so you can give customer satisfaction with every customer you will encounter.
I learned lot with good management and working with higher management and completing work before deadline.
Always we work as team and supporting each staff.
Apparel group is a good please to increase your experience level .
and apparel group is best company of the top best company in UAE.

AM working as a sales associate in apparel group.. it very good experience.
well structured company and big number of employees.
Apparel it is a school where i learnt most of the retail knowledge and grew my talent and experience