Apparel Group Employee Reviews

I have been worked as an store manager
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiMay 17, 2019
Apparel group is one of the leading company in the middle East and I was the part of that organisation last 3 year. It was really amazing place to work if I'll get the chance against definitely will join the organisation.
Pros
Na
Cons
Depends
People are so nice and so happy to work with them.
Sales Associates / Cashier (Former Employee) –  DubaiApril 17, 2019
I learned a lot of things in this company specially in customer service and be a good team leader. I hope I can work again with them and be part again of their good company.
Pros
bonding time
Cons
overtime
good wokplace
Sales Executives (Former Employee) –  dubaiApril 17, 2019
nothing as such to eplain very good company best employer good atmosphere goood management staff was very helpful nothing say as much so much branch wee
Pros
Cons
no long hous
I can handle time and pressure, flexible
Waiter/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiMarch 31, 2019
Too seek a career challenging field would be able to contribute my knowledge and skills to improve our team and I we'll do my best to help our company
Pros
Free lunch etc
Cons
Minimum hours
One of the fast growing company but High Job Insecurity
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiMarch 28, 2019
Apparel as a group is huge and is a good platform to understand the vast and diversified culture under one roof as the company has more than 70+ international brands. if you getting a chance to work in Dept like Accounts, IT, training, Hr its a great platform. For others, it's a highly insure platform. They don't think of the impact of the firing on the individual and family associated. As Company is still on developing stage, Decisions are impromptu. Company lacks in right and timely flow of communication.

Beware of Politics and favouritism in the company. The top leaders are good but always be misguided by their team.

Company Believe in one thing "Change or you will be Changed".
Retail front end driven organisation with focus on growth
Asst. Brand Manager,Tommy Hilfiger GCC (Current Employee) –  DubaiMarch 19, 2019
Apparel group is retail front driven organisation,with focus on growth.Here you will get great front end exposure , which will increase your overall understanding of business.

Great freedom in devising and implementing buying / merchandising strategies.
Pros
Small teams, ease of decision making.
Cons
Owner driven, lacks management team with power, low focus on employees.
Good company
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiMarch 7, 2019
they're having good training and you'll learn a lot of things if you work with apparel group, the will teach you for a lot of things , I had very good experience working with Apparel.
Stressful and not worth it.
Sales Associate - Retail (Former Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 27, 2019
My experience was for two months. First month was ok then i was referred to another store. Manager is known to be abusive. Work hours 10-12 hours , 30 minutes break ( illegal isn’t it? ) our passorts are taken against our will, the manager expected me to clean the whole store even though my scope is sales , salary is low, I learned a few things about sales but that’s it, company cares about targets but not the well being of the employees, they’re expecting you to wear their overpriced brand but gives you low quality items that will ruin your feet and make you have to also purchase other items from the store. My health was going down hill. My experience with them was rather traumatic to be honest.
Pros
Sales knowledge
Cons
Long hours, 30 minutes break, management don’t care about you, hygiene in the store is a joke
Senior Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 20, 2019
everyday we are doing customer service, we're having also morning meeting giving some idea on how to do good customer service. coaching each team member on how to improve the customer service skills.
Pros
free transporttation
Cons
9 hours
productive
Sale Associate (Current Employee) –  DubaiDecember 12, 2018
a great place to work with lots of challanges and experience...

working in the busy invironment and also providing the good customers service is very tough challange
Pros
free lunch in training
Cons
na
productive and fun to work
VISUAL MERCHANDISER (Former Employee) –  DUBAI, AEDecember 5, 2018
doing everyday routine at work as standard of the position and company, enhance more experience, it has fair management and colleagues are great, i enjoyed the team work that we had.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Amazing office culture
District Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 25, 2018
It was great working with apparel Group Uae.

The company is great always believed in their employees, some politics.

The good place to work. Management listened to every employee as it is a company which is strong in everything.
Fun and productive workplace
Sales associate (Current Employee) –  DubaiNovember 17, 2018
Your team and manager will always support you. Lots of trainings, which is good in your career growth. Company gives chance to everyone, mostly for the freshers. The best place to start your career and to get experience
Pros
You'll get paid for every single minute worked extra from the basic 8:30 hours
Cons
Long hours duty during promotion season
Not healthy environment place
Mall brands operation Manager (Current Employee) –  DubaiNovember 1, 2018
You learn but your lose your personal life , where you need to be attached 24/7 to your work being online on mail , mobile and what's app with no appreciation from the management
I love to Interaction with the customers
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  UAEOctober 28, 2018
Apparel group is one of the best workplace terms of environment, but it has been stop increments since 4 years back which made compelled to resign 60% of their staffs with the company. Though I have cancelled my contract I really thanks to my Brand for their guidance & support for making me what I'm today.
Hard working. Team working.
Salesman (Current Employee) –  DubaiOctober 22, 2018
To be able to land a job that uses the skills that I have and gives me the opportunity to gain new skills and learn something on it.Can and have worked under pressure.
Good Place to Learn and good team
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 17, 2018
A good place to learn a lot special can learn how to work in a pressure environment and how to handle it. A nice team friendly team to work. Had a good learning experience to work there
Pros
nothing
good experience
SALES ASSOICATE/MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (Former Employee) –  Jebel AliOctober 16, 2018
I learned many things in this company like to be a good sales person,
to deal with different types of clients, be patience, and most of all be confident to my product that im selling.
Cons
8 to 10 hrs
Sr. Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiOctober 12, 2018
Great Platform to work with different people from all over the world. Though the Company is perfect something is missing in the management. Remaining is perfect.
its where dreams come live
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  DubaiOctober 2, 2018
Better place to work, coz they give room for growth and also the management its parental. they provide help when ever u need it and hey also mix all nationality
Pros
Room for growth
Cons
no saraly increament