Apparel Group Employee Reviews

Productive and fun working culture
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  DubaiJuly 17, 2019
Great team work
Great management
Awsome work culture
Long working hours but very productive
Team management works awsomly
Open communication
Great place to work in different work environments
Fun work place
Restaurant Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJuly 5, 2019
It was good experience working with apparel.there was multi nationality so I enjoyed working with them,company was growing fast, they have got so many awards from UAE govt.so overall it is a gud place to work.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Full time
Great life school - giving opportunities, coaching, mentoring
Area Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  DubaiJuly 4, 2019
Apparel Group is providing plenty of opportunities to learn new skills, explore retail business from inside, challenge yourself and grab new unlimited responsibilities.
Pros
Free lunches in the office
Cons
Breaks, healthcare, allowances
good place to have the right experience
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiJune 6, 2019
as a manager you need to be updated with all the info about your store and staff , its has a lots of pressure but manager job is meant to be like that because of the responsibilities he has to accomplish every day , i learned how to manage how to be professional with colleagues and line managers , good management , about the culture , you need to follow the standards what ever is the situation , pressure is the hard part as a manager you need to find solutions to make the monthly target happen , the enjoyable time is the time that we spend out side the job , going out as a family to let off the pressure and get some positive energy to keep going towards your goal .
Pros
free trips
Cons
tasks accomplishment
One of the good place to work
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiJune 5, 2019
A good place to work, I learned lots of things here like eg. preparing a financial report to increase business and to be patient. I enjoyed every moment working with this company.
Pros
free meal
Sales staff
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  DubaiJune 1, 2019
you will get more Than Your Job description work and same salary ,
never get to the next leave even if you become always in the top ,

if they promote me no extra money always duty more than 9 hr,

i learn Every Thing because i'm always doing extra job and about my job description i learn how to be always number one how to serve the customer , how to handle the issues
Cons
N/a
I have been worked as an store manager
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiMay 17, 2019
Apparel group is one of the leading company in the middle East and I was the part of that organisation last 3 year. It was really amazing place to work if I'll get the chance against definitely will join the organisation.
Pros
Na
Cons
Depends
People are so nice and so happy to work with them.
Sales Associates / Cashier (Former Employee) –  DubaiApril 17, 2019
I learned a lot of things in this company specially in customer service and be a good team leader. I hope I can work again with them and be part again of their good company.
Pros
bonding time
Cons
overtime
good wokplace
Sales Executives (Former Employee) –  dubaiApril 17, 2019
nothing as such to eplain very good company best employer good atmosphere goood management staff was very helpful nothing say as much so much branch wee
Pros
Cons
no long hous
I can handle time and pressure, flexible
Waiter/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiMarch 31, 2019
Too seek a career challenging field would be able to contribute my knowledge and skills to improve our team and I we'll do my best to help our company
Pros
Free lunch etc
Cons
Minimum hours
work place
Charles & Keith, Dubai as Sr. Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  DubaiMarch 31, 2019
Every day I embark on my day with positive mindset, to learn new things about fashion.Store tasks, briefing about store KPI daily, weekly, MTD, YTD and to set the goal for the day. As far as i'am concerned about rules and regulations of the company, what to do and what to d'nt do, Customer service training, Product advantage training, Team work, body language. About management apparel group is the 2nd enormous retail organisation in U.A.E, Apparel group is a multi national company. The hardest part of the job is during Ramadan pick up hours. And the most enjoyable part of the job is when we achieve our goal.
Pros
Apparel Group is a great place to work.
Cons
Cost of living is high as per salary.
One of the fast growing company but High Job Insecurity
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiMarch 28, 2019
Apparel as a group is huge and is a good platform to understand the vast and diversified culture under one roof as the company has more than 70+ international brands. if you getting a chance to work in Dept like Accounts, IT, training, Hr its a great platform. For others, it's a highly insure platform. They don't think of the impact of the firing on the individual and family associated. As Company is still on developing stage, Decisions are impromptu. Company lacks in right and timely flow of communication.

Beware of Politics and favouritism in the company. The top leaders are good but always be misguided by their team.

Company Believe in one thing "Change or you will be Changed".
Retail front end driven organisation with focus on growth
Asst. Brand Manager,Tommy Hilfiger GCC (Current Employee) –  DubaiMarch 19, 2019
Apparel group is retail front driven organisation,with focus on growth.Here you will get great front end exposure , which will increase your overall understanding of business.

Great freedom in devising and implementing buying / merchandising strategies.
Pros
Small teams, ease of decision making.
Cons
Owner driven, lacks management team with power, low focus on employees.
Good company
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiMarch 7, 2019
they're having good training and you'll learn a lot of things if you work with apparel group, the will teach you for a lot of things , I had very good experience working with Apparel.
Stressful and not worth it.
Sales Associate - Retail (Former Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 27, 2019
My experience was for two months. First month was ok then i was referred to another store. Manager is known to be abusive. Work hours 10-12 hours , 30 minutes break ( illegal isn’t it? ) our passorts are taken against our will, the manager expected me to clean the whole store even though my scope is sales , salary is low, I learned a few things about sales but that’s it, company cares about targets but not the well being of the employees, they’re expecting you to wear their overpriced brand but gives you low quality items that will ruin your feet and make you have to also purchase other items from the store. My health was going down hill. My experience with them was rather traumatic to be honest.
Pros
Sales knowledge
Cons
Long hours, 30 minutes break, management don’t care about you, hygiene in the store is a joke
Senior Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 20, 2019
everyday we are doing customer service, we're having also morning meeting giving some idea on how to do good customer service. coaching each team member on how to improve the customer service skills.
Pros
free transporttation
Cons
9 hours
productive
Sale Associate (Current Employee) –  DubaiDecember 12, 2018
a great place to work with lots of challanges and experience...

working in the busy invironment and also providing the good customers service is very tough challange
Pros
free lunch in training
Cons
na
productive and fun to work
VISUAL MERCHANDISER (Former Employee) –  DUBAI, AEDecember 5, 2018
doing everyday routine at work as standard of the position and company, enhance more experience, it has fair management and colleagues are great, i enjoyed the team work that we had.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Amazing office culture
District Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 25, 2018
It was great working with apparel Group Uae.

The company is great always believed in their employees, some politics.

The good place to work. Management listened to every employee as it is a company which is strong in everything.
Fun and productive workplace
Sales associate (Current Employee) –  DubaiNovember 17, 2018
Your team and manager will always support you. Lots of trainings, which is good in your career growth. Company gives chance to everyone, mostly for the freshers. The best place to start your career and to get experience
Pros
You'll get paid for every single minute worked extra from the basic 8:30 hours
Cons
Long hours duty during promotion season