Apparel Group

Apparel Group Employee Reviews

Great
Senior Sales Associate & Cashier (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 20, 2020
Develop social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
 Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
 Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
 Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
 Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions
Bad experience
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Dubai MarinaJanuary 10, 2020
Very bad management,artificial,cruel,without knowledge......
Treat people like slave
I'll never recommend the group to any 1 ....
Better to go back home to work with them
Big Mafia
Awesome company to work for
Loyalty Executive (Current Employee) –  DubaiDecember 26, 2019
It is one of the biggest retail companies in GCC, lots of responsibilities get handed if you show the willingness to take on additional responsibilities.
Slow
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Jebel AliDecember 20, 2019
Management is not bothered about career development
Brands do not work on teaching new things
Job culture is fine
Managers do not have leadership qualities
Company development for worker growth but everything is good in working apparel group company
DC customer survice (Current Employee) –  DIP warehouse officeDecember 18, 2019
Need a development company growth for worker because since long time not up great labors salary but everything is good working apparel good & food is not good change the food service in labors camp.
Stressful environment. Pressure does no match income
Customer service/ Sales representative (Former Employee) –  DubaiDecember 10, 2019
Management has to work on being inclusive not selective depending on race. Sometimes were good some days were bad like any other job. However in terms of incentives they just cut down benefits as a way to cut costs. Low worker morale. If you can survive 1 year in that pressure I believe you can survive any other pressure at work. It's a place you can count on as a tough training ground.
Productive and En-courageous
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiNovember 26, 2019
It's a beautiful place to work and a Positive Career Building Organization,
I left Apparel due to my inability to get back to the UAE after I had my baby which was more than 6 months, I will be glad to work again with the Company.
Happy, good colleagues
Sales Associate Store Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dubai Free ZoneNovember 25, 2019
In the morning we will get the deliveries and arrange the products, count the cash and do the checklist. I've learned a lot about the products that we have, handling customers.
Dresses and accesories
Salesman (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 23, 2019
A Typical Day at Work most are busy especially Weekends and holidays, I learned much how to Handle Excellent customer services. The management is excellent all staffs, about the workplace neat and clean everything, is ok about the hardest part of the job is sometimes customer complaining and I cannot handle so I need to call my supervisor and if the problem is more than so I need to go the manager so that they complaint will solve, The most enjoyable part of the job is how to manage my self to become a strong person in terms of sailing and given more than excellent customer service to the customer.
Best training interns of customer service
Assistant store manger (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 19, 2019
Apparel provide best training interm of product and customer services there giving you chance to grow in career I have learned so many thing in apparel if If I will given chance to work again I love too. Apparel is more better company can provide you every tools you need to grow.
Productive and motivated
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  DubaiNovember 15, 2019
They provide lots of training for the team as well as for the Mngr that will able to enhance the knowledge of all especially in terms of customer service.
Given the fact that i speak both English and chinese, i find my self using more of english than chinese
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) –  FujairahNovember 13, 2019
Learnt alot, my day at work is always fine but at times busy which makes it even better, management is supportive, no hard part, and the most enjoyable part of this job is when a customer appreciates your customer service.
please motivate the staff more
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  DubaiNovember 13, 2019
the managment shouid motivate the staff more ....im working there with no overtime and no commession ....how are you expecting that i will give effort while i know that end of the month i will not recieve even ine single dirham extra
Good
Waiter/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiNovember 12, 2019
Hope I can go back in Apparel . This is good company. This is my first company in UAE. call me if you have hiring again zero five six seven two zero zero five seven six
Management change almost every year.
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiNovember 10, 2019
Workload or positional growth available but salary wise growth not available. Nationality wise descrimination is fully available. Many of them passing time and saving their ads which makes the whole team experience bad.
Its like school of retail
Senior sales associate (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiNovember 8, 2019
● Displaying enthusiasm & providing superior customer service. ● Understanding customer needs and queries about products, prices and
services. ● Advising customers on product ranges best suited to their needs. ● Achieving the sales target and focus on increasing sales by using advanced
sales techniques. ● Focusing on up selling/ cross selling. ● Maintaining customer relationships in order to build long term brand
loyalty. ● Handling new launches, promotion of products and visual merchandising. ● Ensuring stock replenishment at all times. ● Maintaining general cleanliness, hygiene standards and visual displays. ● Implementing CRM at the store level and providing relevant feedback. ● Coordinating with customer care centre for after sales service
Generating daily sales report. ● Following all company procedures in ordering, cash handling and other
common practices
Excellent relaxing and happy
Sr. Sales Associate /Store VM (Former Employee) –  Dubai mallNovember 4, 2019
I would like to come back in this company apparel group I am working strongly happy in this company , excellent experience I got,certificates passed-all trainings I enjoyed a lot in apparel group
Best Place to Work
DC assistant (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 2, 2019
Apparel Group is well orgnization, Here work Cultre is good environment. All managers supervisor and incharges are supportive. Apparel has online brach where all international products selling on their website. 6thstreet.com.
Worst place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 24, 2019
Very bad company and manager's are deal with staff in very bad way too much pressure to achieve target and no incentive all what you get is blaming you about sales down and conversion they will make you suffer and give you evreyday grr grr about sales, no increase salary no incentive, always transfer you other locations do not join, before join just ask about this company
I realy apriciate my company that they gave me a chance to grow with in very short period
Senior Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  DubaiOctober 23, 2019
As I am self motivated I am always looking for new chalanges and opportunitys for myself where I can make next step on my career which will make future the same which I was dreaming