Apparel Group

Apparel Group Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates302 reviews
Have leard a lot regarding customers service at the confidence level. Improved my sale confidences leard a about how to handle customers complain. Knowledge about the product
Apparel Group provides good platform to showcase your abilities. I am not even with Apparel Group now but still remember the time i spent and learnt a lot.
I learned a lot from apparel group , cashiering customer service and helping the manager for their paper works. I worked here for 3 years the only problem in apparel they always terminate people or their staff.
Pros
Fun workplace, you will learn alot
Cons
Long hours split shift full shift
You can gain skills and ideas but even you work hard and show your all ideas and skills with your all efforts you will never get growth in this company.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Long working hours with no overtime payments.No increment and promotion.
First, Well Working for apparel groupe was so nice and there is a warm atmosphere and I recommend any one who want to have a good work experience to go work for apparel group
Pros
Good experience
Cons
Low salary
its a defined work place everyday you have your different works defined by the manager of the store which you have to full fill and then you have your daily and monthly kpi's and target need to be archive
Pros
Ta
Cons
Over time
A company’s culture is the character and personality of an organization. It refers to how people interact, collaborate, and get along within the workplace. Though it may sound somewhat ambiguous, company culture is extremely important for many reasons. It attracts talent, increases engagement, and helps ensure employees are happy, productive, and planning to stick around.
No salary increment for last 4 years.
No work/life balance.

Employees underpaid.

Long working hours.

Good workplace culture

No flexible working hours.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Every new day at Apparel Group comes with new challenges in new domains of business making it difficult at times but interesting.

everyone is given the opportunity to experiment and implement, which makes Apparel Group a great institution for learning and development
Daily, Monthly, Year to Date achievements. Cashiering and Admin Works. Monitoring stocks I enjoy job to Visualize accessories display in my own Ideas.
Pros
free Transportation
Cons
reasonable time
it is always fun going to work because of the fun and happiness you experience while at work. with the great team, there is no dull moment and there is slow moment.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Apparel Group is very good company but inside management not that much supportive specially in Dune London.too much politics inside brand management..
if you didnt find a job this should be your last option.the induction perfect,hiring process not upto the mark. top management not upto the mark.good to experience.
Worst experience with seniors management. Overall staff will not be promoted even they will took more responsibilities of there job.. at the end they will just use the staff and not helping them to get right position.
it's very bad company at all and they can't thing good to achaive the target and also not care staff all staff this company they only wait until they find another work .this company it's only station. I swear no one learn from it . of course if this company good you will see looking to management good . but they only take few experience in mangment to save salary and this down way
All staffs is very helpfullyand friendly.We have to work very professionally and systematic way.All staffs respect each other.And company side give to customers 100 % satisfaction.
Attendance at least 5 minutes before the interview, attention to appearance and formal wear, self-confidence, tact and attendance and not to be distracted
It was an enjoyable working time with Apparel. And my skills was enhanced, and discovered new learnings. I also met new friends and experienced to be with people who has different personalities. My skills in sales and customer service was also enhanced.
I done work very enjoyable . And I did work with good experienced professional workers.
And great management team.

I learned so much things about such amazing work.

I would like to join apparel again and again..

Thanks for all apparel team.
الراتب كويس لحد ما في تغطية التكاليف لكن غير مناسب لساعات العمل . الشركة بتنزل الرواتب في معادها ، لكن بتغير في العقد عادي تغير في الراتب او النظام المتفق عليه مثلا عدد ساعات العمل 8 تبقى 9 ولو اكتر من 9 لا يوجد مقابل الاوفر تايم.
او الاتفاق على وجود راتب اساسي + نسبة من الارباح يتغير لان الراتب حيعتمد على الارباح فقط.
competitive environment
lack of good infrastructure

lack of good employee benifits

long working hours including weekends

lack of vision on employee growth