Amazon.com Employee Reviews

Found 19 reviews matching the search See all 38,961 reviews
Amazon is the best Company in the world.
Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Warehouse AssociateOctober 4, 2019
Amazon Still Remains the best and Amazing Company to work with . So many Benefits, So much Love From the Company, Much love among the Workers. Amazon is the best place everyone should work . I wish never to stop working With Amazon.
Ongoing learning experience
Head of Logistics (Former Employee) –  United Arab EmiratesSeptember 24, 2019
It's enjoyable to work at Amazon, mostly because it is a continuous learning experience. As head of logistics for the MENA region, I had a large and distributed team across multiple countries but the Amazon culture makes it easier to cope with as everyone is always ready to support.
New learning, new Ideas are implemted. Atmosphere is always with Happiness
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 14, 2019
A good Atmosphere where a person can learn new ideas New Techniques, New vision and a goal that every one is shared to achieve with positive aspects of knowledge
Leadership development
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 10, 2019
Amazon has really shaped my career to the top, providing learning and development courses on our knet app, everything I'm proud of today is because of Amazon, I love our culture and it's still day1
What I Learned from Here
Accounts Officer (Former Employee) –  Al QuozAugust 28, 2019
New Accounting methods. "KPI.com" Accounts, MS Office (Word, Excel), Manual Accounting, Administration Tasks,
Management Roles. Quotations, Cheques, Drafts, forms and manuals for accounting
and bookkeeping personnel, delivering mails to clients, government and corporate
offices.
Amazon is a good company. As a contract staff job security is one of the key challenges because no notice is given as to when you will be terminate
Receiver - In bound (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 31, 2019
It is my wish to get the opportunity to work with the company as a permanent and full-time employee.
I was working in the inbound department. The management really does not consider performance as a key element when it comes to who to reward to maintain in working. I feel it is done randomly and this thus not give employees better understanding and motivation in working.
Awesome 🥰
Middle East CS Content Specialist (Current Employee) –  AeJuly 31, 2019
Simply fantastic. I learn alot and we have such vast accesible resources that if you want to learn something you get easy access to educational resources.
Productive and fun workplace
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 25, 2019
Good company to work there but the management is not good
On every mistake they blame on you
Salary deduction on every small mistakes happened
8 hours duty but it took 13 hours because of their transport system
Pros
8 hours duty
Cons
No job security, too much deduction and too much documentation
Overall good
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  DubaiApril 5, 2019
Good company but only on temporary basis
Any time they can fire you and you cannot resist because of outsource and everyday we have fear that anytime they can terminate you.
Pros
Free coffee
Good professional development opportunities
ERC Senior Administrator (Current Employee) –  DubaiMarch 26, 2019
A typical day is 9 to 6 (1 hour lunch break included). Our work culture is very fun, motivating and casual. We use first name terms to talk to even senior leaders.

Amazon has its own internal mentorship portal wherein you can request a mentor for your preferred career field. These mentors are very helpful and provide good potential for career advancement.

There is no typical job at Amazon. We all do some projects on the side, voluntarily, to build our skills, learn on the job and network with other professionals in the company.
Working for Amazon
Country Manager, UAE (Current Employee) –  DubaiMarch 3, 2019
Working for Amazon is an unique experience. It is always a fresh new day full of challenges and stimulating experience. The best thing about Amazon is that it has peers and colleagues who are in tandem with what you think, do and need to do for the organization.
Pros
Challenges in work
Ploblem solver
Problem solver (Current Employee) –  DubaiOctober 11, 2018
This company is the best with a very good working culture but I am still waiting to see how good their salaries will look like when it comes to UAE salary range.
Pros
Not yet
Cons
Good working hours
What I learned
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  DubaiApril 10, 2018
They update you real time on new system updates and they provide benefits according to UAE law. They also provide you good feed backs about your work and motivate you to do well
Benefits
Cons
Productive, effective and less stressful
Customer service representative (Current Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 1, 2018
Amazon is an effective work place with focused work culture and comfortable working hours. It’s blended with fun and games provided by the management.
Pros
Free transportation
Cons
A lot of fun inside like movie room, game room, computer room, nap room.
Costumer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  phillipinesJanuary 22, 2018
This company is very good and a lot of benefits also good when it comes to salary. There are a lot of trouble shooting, problems coming from different customer but when you solved it you will be proud on your self and also you be happy for the customer because you solved the demand.
Workplace evniornment is just perfect
Risk Management (Current Employee) –  HyderabdAugust 22, 2017
the workplace culture is just perfect for us to work, Given the benifites and also the character shows by the managers and other staff. Feels just so good working for Amazon with all the perks given .
Associate
Analyst (Former Employee) –  AnalystJuly 2, 2016
It is a good organisation which is offering many opportunities ranging from customer service to product management.

Good atmosphere and balanced work life.
Competitive and fast phased company with new trends
Quality Coach (Former Employee) –  Dubai, DUMarch 22, 2015
A typical day at work is a busy day, having so many calls incoming from our customers from different side of the country and world. I have learned and developed my communication skills, multi tasking capabilities and grown professionally. The workplace can be described as one of the friendliest basing on the nature of the job, everyone in our company is approachable though the level of competence is very high. The hardest part of my job there was the trial and error part, when you think that you have planned everything well so that you will achieve the expected outcome and then there was a detail that you realize that is more complicated than what you think, in the end, the plan was not yet perfect and I need to draft another plan. Luckily, the company is considerate and let us do our job with all the help that we need that is why I am enjoying my job.
Pros
Enjoyable work place
Cons
Salary and benefits