Amazon.com
Coronavirus update
Information from Amazon.com:

Amazon.com Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates47 reviews
The Management is very Cooperative and understanding all our problems we face and tackle at the earliest
Multi Nationality with good Behaviours and Positive Attitudes
Pros
lunch hours
Cons
long hours of Transports
Company claim to have equal opportunities which is totally not true
They also have nationality preferences in employees

They over promise and instead of saying the did they put the blame on the employee
Good experience fantastic team work get good experience in Amazon
New knowledge customer service experience how to satisfy the customer with sweet words and full passion
Pros
Great team
Cons
Responsibility
attractive work place with good security precautions and good trainers and a favorable working environment with less tension and favorable duty hours.
Pros
free internet and breakfast
Cons
poor payment
Depends on the department you are in, in CS it is stressful and issues with the management. what i love the most there was the salary and benefits. just not sure with the other department.
Working at amazon as a derivery driver was a good experience.becouse i learnt alot of things in dubai.like doing deriveries in different locations.which helped me like the job.
I have had the best experience working at amazon and I am very fortunate to have worked in such an amazing work culture where only work is expected out of you but you have every opportunity to showcase the other good sides of you. I became more confident and better as a singer, I learned how to play foose ball and mastered few skills, I played table tennis and got so much better at it. Apart from this, I had enough time to focus on my work as well and I loved going to the office.
My experience with Amazon was very great, i learned a lot, management is very good, workplace culture is also very friendly, it was one of the most favorite work place for me.
work in amazon is good bet the problem is discrimination about black and the round down who select more hard working people black to ensure Philippine will do not have challenging
so amazon dubai need to give more responsibility to black to help them to survive to round down
I have worked with the best managers in the world. The workplace is very ideal and creates a career-life balance atmosphere. I will always be proud wearing my Amazon badge.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Amazon.com?
Amazon is a big platform to learn new things on daily basis and also you can develope your skills and take you to next level.
Amazon have a good and systematic culture and maintain a safe working environment for the people who are working under the roof .

l
Amazon is a place where safety and safe system of work is highly prioritized and high provision of personal protective equipment and close supervision
During a typical work week, one of my biggest tasks is for me to check my work station and arrange my work tools in oder. I make sure I do my fast start before 5 minutes
Please tell clearly to ur employes job duration. Because there no fair dealings with worker about job duration. This work is not easy so please don't do like this
Its a place where you can work freely with a very supportive team. During my short period in working with Amazon AE, I have never been so comfortable working with the people around me. The support that other category is giving specially my Manager is was extremely helpful in building my carrier with Amazon AE.
I exceed expectations in the role of a sales associate. He adapts to change easily, works well under pressure with a positive attitude and is detail-oriented. I go beyond the call of duty by seeking out and following up on additional responsibilities and contributes frequently to department meetings.
Its a fast paced job that needs your alertness both physically and mentally...
Very Engaging

Within two months if you are bright you would have learnt different work ethics and also moved through different department learning new skills

Making friends and having fun
I was worked just one month but i got more things to learn.
Some times or days its realy hard and setreesful but i enjoy hard work spacially during peak days and when we get rewards its amazing for us.

Managment were very coporative and freindly.

The culture at workplace is so good everyone is friendly even supervisers

and cordinatutersand
Best company i have worked for.
Work hard, Have Fun , Make history .

I have leared alot of things since i joined Amazon, very supportive managmement and HR team,
If you will work in any company,,, you should get your rights to be better for you... I mean your benefits (your level, your position, your health insurance card and your salary.
The Work place is not accurate what they Job will do most of the associate is not happy of work place you like a robot when it's come to freedom no cellphone , break time is limited even in the overtime there is no extra minutes you to rest they monitoring you Job time to time and Give you feedback those not achieve there target, safety is Poor not healthy in this work place