Amazon.com Employee Reviews

What I learned
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  DubaiApril 10, 2018
They update you real time on new system updates and they provide benefits according to UAE law. They also provide you good feed backs about your work and motivate you to do well
Benefits
Productive and Fun
Customer Service Support (Former Employee) –  NCO (Northern Collection Office) PhilippinesMarch 27, 2018
Working with multinational companies helps me widen my strong work ethics and earned skills in different line of businesses. Great Place to work.

Link to my video resume: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiopXNhSRvs
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
shifting
Productive, effective and less stressful
Customer service representative (Current Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 1, 2018
Amazon is an effective work place with focused work culture and comfortable working hours. It’s blended with fun and games provided by the management.
Pros
Free transportation
Cons
A lot of fun inside like movie room, game room, computer room, nap room.
Costumer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  phillipinesJanuary 22, 2018
This company is very good and a lot of benefits also good when it comes to salary. There are a lot of trouble shooting, problems coming from different customer but when you solved it you will be proud on your self and also you be happy for the customer because you solved the demand.
Workplace evniornment is just perfect
Risk Management (Current Employee) –  HyderabdAugust 22, 2017
the workplace culture is just perfect for us to work, Given the benifites and also the character shows by the managers and other staff. Feels just so good working for Amazon with all the perks given .
very nice workplace, lots of recreation
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 13, 2016
A good place to work. Amazing people to work with plus fun activities often times. Hardest part of the job probably is because we work in the night shift, but the most fun part of it is that we are family.
Associate
Analyst (Former Employee) –  AnalystJuly 2, 2016
It is a good organisation which is offering many opportunities ranging from customer service to product management.

Good atmosphere and balanced work life.
Grateful !
Moderator (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesSeptember 27, 2015
Fun work place with young and enthusiastic workmates and management. Salary is not that much but working hours are so long.
Pros
You'll learn a lot if your new in BPO industry
Cons
Long hours of work but less pay.
Competitive and fast phased company with new trends
Quality Coach (Former Employee) –  Dubai, DUMarch 22, 2015
A typical day at work is a busy day, having so many calls incoming from our customers from different side of the country and world. I have learned and developed my communication skills, multi tasking capabilities and grown professionally. The workplace can be described as one of the friendliest basing on the nature of the job, everyone in our company is approachable though the level of competence is very high. The hardest part of my job there was the trial and error part, when you think that you have planned everything well so that you will achieve the expected outcome and then there was a detail that you realize that is more complicated than what you think, in the end, the plan was not yet perfect and I need to draft another plan. Luckily, the company is considerate and let us do our job with all the help that we need that is why I am enjoying my job.
Pros
Enjoyable work place
Cons
Salary and benefits