Amazon.com Employee Reviews

Found 8 reviews matching the search See all 31,864 reviews
Working for Amazon
Country Manager, UAE (Current Employee) –  DubaiMarch 3, 2019
Working for Amazon is an unique experience. It is always a fresh new day full of challenges and stimulating experience. The best thing about Amazon is that it has peers and colleagues who are in tandem with what you think, do and need to do for the organization.
Pros
Challenges in work
Ploblem solver
Problem solver (Current Employee) –  DubaiOctober 11, 2018
This company is the best with a very good working culture but I am still waiting to see how good their salaries will look like when it comes to UAE salary range.
Pros
Not yet
Cons
Good working hours
Productive, effective and less stressful
Customer service representative (Current Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 1, 2018
Amazon is an effective work place with focused work culture and comfortable working hours. It’s blended with fun and games provided by the management.
Pros
Free transportation
Cons
A lot of fun inside like movie room, game room, computer room, nap room.
Costumer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  phillipinesJanuary 22, 2018
This company is very good and a lot of benefits also good when it comes to salary. There are a lot of trouble shooting, problems coming from different customer but when you solved it you will be proud on your self and also you be happy for the customer because you solved the demand.
Workplace evniornment is just perfect
Risk Management (Current Employee) –  HyderabdAugust 22, 2017
the workplace culture is just perfect for us to work, Given the benifites and also the character shows by the managers and other staff. Feels just so good working for Amazon with all the perks given .
Associate
Analyst (Former Employee) –  AnalystJuly 2, 2016
It is a good organisation which is offering many opportunities ranging from customer service to product management.

Good atmosphere and balanced work life.
Competitive and fast phased company with new trends
Quality Coach (Former Employee) –  Dubai, DUMarch 22, 2015
A typical day at work is a busy day, having so many calls incoming from our customers from different side of the country and world. I have learned and developed my communication skills, multi tasking capabilities and grown professionally. The workplace can be described as one of the friendliest basing on the nature of the job, everyone in our company is approachable though the level of competence is very high. The hardest part of my job there was the trial and error part, when you think that you have planned everything well so that you will achieve the expected outcome and then there was a detail that you realize that is more complicated than what you think, in the end, the plan was not yet perfect and I need to draft another plan. Luckily, the company is considerate and let us do our job with all the help that we need that is why I am enjoying my job.
Pros
Enjoyable work place
Cons
Salary and benefits