Amazon.com
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Amazon.com Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates37 reviews
Productive work place with a fooseball and TT table
I have had the best experience working at amazon and I am very fortunate to have worked in such an amazing work culture where only work is expected out of you but you have every opportunity to showcase the other good sides of you. I became more confident and better as a singer, I learned how to play foose ball and mastered few skills, I played table tennis and got so much better at it. Apart from this, I had enough time to focus on my work as well and I loved going to the office.
Productive work place
My experience with Amazon was very great, i learned a lot, management is very good, workplace culture is also very friendly, it was one of the most favorite work place for me.
Too much discrimination
work in amazon is good bet the problem is discrimination about black and the round down who select more hard working people black to ensure Philippine will do not have challenging
so amazon dubai need to give more responsibility to black to help them to survive to round down
fun-filled atmosphere, approachable managers and well-compensated
I have worked with the best managers in the world. The workplace is very ideal and creates a career-life balance atmosphere. I will always be proud wearing my Amazon badge.
great working experience
Amazon is a big platform to learn new things on daily basis and also you can develope your skills and take you to next level.
Amazon have a good and systematic culture and maintain a safe working environment for the people who are working under the roof .

l
productive and opportune to learn new idea and work in safe manner
Amazon is a place where safety and safe system of work is highly prioritized and high provision of personal protective equipment and close supervision
Amazon is a place to work
During a typical work week, one of my biggest tasks is for me to check my work station and arrange my work tools in oder. I make sure I do my fast start before 5 minutes
The hardest part of the job
Please tell clearly to ur employes job duration. Because there no fair dealings with worker about job duration. This work is not easy so please don't do like this
The most comfortable, Fun working place.
Its a place where you can work freely with a very supportive team. During my short period in working with Amazon AE, I have never been so comfortable working with the people around me. The support that other category is giving specially my Manager is was extremely helpful in building my carrier with Amazon AE.
Collaboration skills and team working
I exceed expectations in the role of a sales associate. He adapts to change easily, works well under pressure with a positive attitude and is detail-oriented. I go beyond the call of duty by seeking out and following up on additional responsibilities and contributes frequently to department meetings.
Amazon Experience
Its a fast paced job that needs your alertness both physically and mentally...
Very Engaging

Within two months if you are bright you would have learnt different work ethics and also moved through different department learning new skills

Making friends and having fun
Learning envoirment and multiculture
I was worked just one month but i got more things to learn.
Some times or days its realy hard and setreesful but i enjoy hard work spacially during peak days and when we get rewards its amazing for us.

Managment were very coporative and freindly.

The culture at workplace is so good everyone is friendly even supervisers

and cordinatutersand
Nice place to Work
Best company i have worked for.
Work hard, Have Fun , Make history .

I have leared alot of things since i joined Amazon, very supportive managmement and HR team,
It's fine
If you will work in any company,,, you should get your rights to be better for you... I mean your benefits (your level, your position, your health insurance card and your salary.
Online shopping.
The Work place is not accurate what they Job will do most of the associate is not happy of work place you like a robot when it's come to freedom no cellphone , break time is limited even in the overtime there is no extra minutes you to rest they monitoring you Job time to time and Give you feedback those not achieve there target, safety is Poor not healthy in this work place
I want joint amazon
This compny is very important for me mangment is very good I feel relax when I worked with my manager or supervisor They have good attitude with associate
friendly
It was nice working in amazon because i gain a lot of experiences while working there as warehouse assistance making now friends and able to worked there
Pros
lovely
Cons
10 hours
Everything is good
That is one of the best company & i received a good working experience to this company . But I don't know way take another country workr .al ready many courier Warehouse worker & drivers working in uae but 50% are temporary.
everyday is a new day
A typical day at work was 5 to 10 call needs to attended.
i could increase my problem solving skill and professionalism.

some days i got the chance to handle IT department.

a lots off people and different culture that was super

peak time of prime days,black Fridays and etc..

interacting and learning from others
Amazon is the best Company in the world.
Amazon Still Remains the best and Amazing Company to work with . So many Benefits, So much Love From the Company, Much love among the Workers. Amazon is the best place everyone should work . I wish never to stop working With Amazon.
Ongoing learning experience
It's enjoyable to work at Amazon, mostly because it is a continuous learning experience. As head of logistics for the MENA region, I had a large and distributed team across multiple countries but the Amazon culture makes it easier to cope with as everyone is always ready to support.