Aldar Academies

Aldar Academies Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates6 reviews
5 star management and excelent staff, everyday is different. Excellent facilities. A system wherein there is a great interplay and exchange of ideas, thoughts, feelings and actions, which develop people empowered with noble character and wholesome values.
Pros
nice co workers
Cons
loud
The working hours are perfect in Aldar academies the cooperation environment was very helpful to each other, we work in hard work to improve the company as much we can.
I had a great experience workin with children. My colleges are great. They helped me in my difficulties and always gave me the right instruction. I would always loved to work in aldar.
Horrible management from CEO herself to directors and school principals

Stay away from them no mercy all they care about is their salaries and bounces.

They give no t about their employees
It was a real adventure teaching in the Middle East, teaching more than 60 different nationalities. I thoroughly enjoyed teaching at Al Bateen Secondary and enjoyed growing the rugby program and coaching the youngsters.
Pros
Great work life balance
Cons
the heat was a factor
Taking care of the kids in the allocated classroom and engaging with their learning. Children are a vital part of the community as they become our future. The best part of my job was to see kids who enjoyed their learning and time spent at school, the hardest part was to resolve tensions between social groups that existed between the children.
Pros
Long holidays
Cons
Strict hours